Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3542434445464748 ... LastLast
    "The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

RIP Steve Sabol. NFL Films was one of the most epic shows in the history of TV. The music n cinematography was simply one of a kind. Legendary! He will truly be missed!

Revis out for the season.

Say it aint so Shoeless Joe!

Sending thug hugs to my man Knickscity. I find it crazy how Jets fans are trying to down play this. Let Rex do that. That's what he's supposed to do as head coach. Be positive. F that. REALITY is, we are screwed. He was our best player at a position we couldnt afford to lose.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Worst part about it fam, I was wondering why was he out there when he could have rested even more with that concussion he had.

I won't say season is over, but that is not good.

Shumpert and Revis need to buddy up.

Revis needs to call Adrian Peterson and take some notes. One of the smoothest ACL tear recoverys I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    Worst part about it fam, I was wondering why was he out there when he could have rested even more with that concussion he had.

I won't say season is over, but that is not good.

Shumpert and Revis need to buddy up.
    If you wont say it, I will. Season is over lol To win big in the NFL, you have to have one special thing about your team. Ours was our secondary n the ability to bump n run with no help so we could blitz. Since Rex has gotten here, Tanny has yet to acquire a dominant olb. Without Revis, you cant blitz like we normally do. So couple that with the fact we have no pass rushers, we are basically the base D BS we had when Magini was here.

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    If you wont say it, I will. Season is over lol To win big in the NFL, you have to have one special thing about your team. Ours was our secondary n the ability to bump n run with no help so we could blitz. Since Rex has gotten here, Tanny has yet to acquire a dominant olb. Without Revis, you cant blitz like we normally do. So couple that with the fact we have no pass rushers, we are basically the base D BS we had when Magini was here.
    Watching what I saw last night, nothing is ever over.

I do not want to talk about the Jets at all.

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    I do not want to talk about the Jets at all.
    So you dont wanna hear me say I told you so lol?

Krust Kingz

[COLOR="Red"]Bro the season was over before it started.... No pass rush and no offensive line or offensive weapons means LOSSING SEASON![/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    [COLOR="Red"]Bro the season was over before it started.... No pass rush and no offensive line or offensive weapons means LOSSING SEASON![/COLOR]
    I've been saying this since before this year. We decided to not address our needs and instead go after gimmicks. This is the end result.

Krust Kingz

I've been saying this since before this year. We decided to not address our needs and instead go after gimmicks. This is the end result.
    [COLOR="Red"]The worse part is the blame goes to Sanchez but under these circumstances its not his fault. Makes me sick that I have to hear about Tbow Time.... No get Sanchez an offensive line and weapons... Mike T should be demoted after this season as GM but he can stay on as the capologist. You cant build a defense from the corner position forward. You cant have 2 good offensive lineman and 1 barely average and 2 crappers. You cant have Santonio as a primary weapon without a running game. I think Bilal is a better runner than Shonne but running behind that line with creases sucks.

Lets go Jets...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    [COLOR="Red"]The worse part is the blame goes to Sanchez but under these circumstances its not his fault. Makes me sick that I have to hear about Tbow Time.... No get Sanchez an offensive line and weapons... Mike T should be demoted after this season as GM but he can stay on as the capologist. You cant build a defense from the corner position forward. You cant have 2 good offensive lineman and 1 barely average and 2 crappers. You cant have Santonio as a primary weapon without a running game. I think Bilal is a better runner than Shonne but running behind that line with creases sucks.

Lets go Jets...[/COLOR]
    For the same reasons, Sanchez does NOT deserve the lion share of the blame. Bottom line is, Tannenbaum has not developed this roster. He was always a cap guy. Never a football guy. We've yet to develop our receiving corps. We preach "ground and pound" but we don't have much depth at running back. Our LB's are aging. Our Safeties are injury prone. We never replaced Woody or Faneca. The "terminator" isn't as good as advertised. We never acquired a pass rusher. So really, only position that was remotely solidified was CB...and guess what position took a lost lol

If I read it correctly Hurricane Sandy should hit the New York area later today.

Are you guys afraid ? Have you made any safety measures ?

Good luck,hopefully there will be no big damage and no casualties.
    I hope you guys will give me a report when it's all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    If I read it correctly Hurricane Sandy should hit the New York area later today.

Are you guys afraid ? Have you made any safety measures ?

I hope you guys will give me a report when it's all over.
    I was going to post the same.

I have no idea of what it is like to experience a hurricane... it does sound a bit scary from what they say in the media.

I hope everything's going to be fine with you guys over there.

I live in the DC/MD area. The Fox news is saying the eye of the storm might hit us directly. Other places have been saying it will hit Delaware n South Jersey hardest. I just hope my power stays on. I stocked the fridge last night. My daughter is sick though n I need the electricity for her humidifier. Best of luck to you guys and/or your families in areas affected by the storm. Stay safe guys! God Bless