Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dream-log

Lets GO PENS!

Default Re: Dream-log

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    WHAT THE F*CK?

I just had a dream about mlh1981. I just went over his house, and he introduced me to his beautiful girlfriend. And there was "Heart and Soul" playing in the background in the piano, and it was a dark, gloomy evening. There were like ten stray dogs around his house he was raising, and the interior of the building was amazing and classy. Unfortunately, he and his spouse got laid off from work, and he was sad and I stepped in and comforted them. They were in Ohio and things weren't looking so bright, but they were very hospitable hosts regardless. It was freakishly realistic too..

What the hell is going wrong wit my cabeza? FML.

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    WHAT THE F*CK?

I just had a dream about mlh1981. I just went over his house, and he introduced me to his beautiful girlfriend. And there was "Heart and Soul" playing in the background in the piano, and it was a dark, gloomy evening. There were like ten stray dogs around his house he was raising, and the interior of the building was amazing and classy. Unfortunately, he and his spouse got laid off from work, and he was sad and I stepped in and comforted them. They were in Ohio and things weren't looking so bright, but they were very hospitable hosts regardless. It was freakishly realistic too..

What the hell is going wrong wit my cabeza? FML.
    haha how the hell do you dream about someone like mlh1981.. i mean his name alone is so forgetabble.. lol you might as well have had a dream about that pale weird lookin' dude from the untouchables..

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    I had a weird dream a couple of weeks ago. All my dreams are weird and it's awesome. I wouldnt have it any other way.

This is all from what I remember.

I am in my friend's backyard and then I jump on the trampoline and start hooking up with his girlfriend and I start fingering her. Her boyfriend (my friend) comes out and starts *********ing to us but the weird thing was...he had a ****** too. And I was like...wtf. Get outta here. So me and his gf f*cked and then later on that night I went back to the house and said to his gf, "yo im getting in your bed" and she said, "no, my boyfriend is sleeping in the hallway."

End dream.

Here's another dream.

I'm working for Halliburton and doing government work and doing research and **** and when we finally finished doing the research we had a huge presentation for the US government and everyone from the army/navy/marines was there. The building was sooo tall. Like 3 Petronas towers tall.

Anyways, all of a sudden, the CEO of Halliburton unleashed the product and it was a [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]ucking massive alien/monster looking thing that took up the entire height of the building. And then, all of these little monsters come running into the aisles and then it's mass chaos from there. Everybody is rushing down the stairs to get to the bottom floor. People are screaming and climbing on pipes and then we finally get to the bottom and cops are there and start shooting.

End dream.
    At this point it should of been blatantly obvious you were dreaming.

I have a lot of weird dreams but i cant recall any at the moment. next weird one i have i'll post it here.

but one time i had a dream i was riding my bike and i dreamed i rode off a cliff and right as i was falling thats when i woke up and it felt like i fell into my bed. I kinda jumped. it was creepy.

I rule the local playground Inspector Rick's Avatar

Last week I have a dream where the neighbor from Married With Children, yeah thats right, Jefferson D'Arcy, was trying to get with my woman really hard. I'm like "Hell no!" and he was trying to brush it off like nothing.

I'm always having dreams where there's some sort of natural disaster and all my loved ones are there and I MUST try and save every single person. Horrible.

I'm on a secluded beach having wild sex with Jessica Alba. The end.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I had a couple interesting dreams last night

-One was my friend getting married to Juliet from LOST

-The other one was me at a party on the beach and I'm standing there watching the waves on the shoe and then all of a sudden the waves start getting larger and larger and I think nothing of it and then BAM! and wave hits me right into the fence. It's a hurricane/tornado/tsunami. I'm flying in the air and being pounded against the ground and around buildings. Everyone is going insane and grabbing onto things. I then grab onto some metal poles and the horrible hurricane stops. I actually WAKE UP from this dream.

Two badass dreams.

Hellbound

I had a dream the other night about my ex-girlfriend and more regrets and things of the past. It was kinda depressing.

Aside from that, I don't even know if I've had a dream since the one about tree houses and chinese food. It's still usually excessive drinking mixed with drugs that trigger dreams, and lately I haven't been doing too much drinking.

Have any of you ever dreamed in Third Person?

College star

I had a weird ass dream last night. I was with all my cousins. and they were at come church and referring to people as ones, twos, etc. so I finally got what they were talking about and that specific races were different numbers. So all of a sudden I teleported to my moms car. I was sitting down and there was nothing to talk about. So I brought up the number system. She explained that whites were 1's. asians were 2's. hispanics were 3's. people with cleft lips were 4's. WTF. and there was no number 5. So I asked why black people didnt get a number and she explained that it was because they never stayed married. lmao. so all of a sudden were driving by this park where all these old black couples were walking around. haha weirdest dream ever.

Good college starter NotYetGreat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by One Love
    Have any of you ever dreamed in Third Person?
    I once dreamt that I saw myself talking to this girl inside some sort of garden. She then slaps me and I drop like a ragdoll. Meanwhile, I wake up and find myself falling off the bed.

rank sentamentalist

good bump

my dreams have been extraordinarily literal of late. like my mom got bed bugs a few weeks ago and the exterminator wouldn't call her back... and i dreamed that night that my mom got a call from the extereminator and then they showed up. and that's no isolated incident either this shit happens all the time.

ata least all i remember is the really literal fact based shit. and its annoying given how much i enjoy dreaming wacko off the wall shit

Ill post my dream when I wake up tomorrow. Probably something stupid.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    good bump

my dreams have been extraordinarily literal of late. like my mom got bed bugs a few weeks ago and the exterminator wouldn't call her back... and i dreamed that night that my mom got a call from the extereminator and then they showed up. and that's no isolated incident either this shit happens all the time.

ata least all i remember is the really literal fact based shit. and its annoying given how much i enjoy dreaming wacko off the wall shit
    Interesting. Dreams that are that aligned with reality must mean you're a very sane fellow.

If you'd like a symbolic take; your mother (your elder, wiser anima (female unconscious counterpart to your masculine expression) wants to call upon the destructive part of the Superego in order to neutralize the Shadow (Rats)] It failed before and now it succeeded.