Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ILL WILL RUNS NYC WhySoInsecure?'s Avatar

Default Re: What % of NBA players do you think cheat on their Wives/Girlfriends?

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Honestly, its not as high as you think. Not everyone completely lack morals and values. Unless the wife and husband both hate their marriage, I really doubt either person would be ok with cheating. Sure it happens sometimes, but not really as much as people like to pretend. If a player got married then he is probably past the banging groupies stage of life, its not as amazing as you think.
    you sir have no idea what you're talking about. These guys get married at 21-22 to their baby mamas then go around and **** every other groupie.

When you're away from home 75% of the time you just have to get it somewhere else and it doesn't hurt that every women you come across is DTF because of your status.

Good college starter

Default Re: What % of NBA players do you think cheat on their Wives/Girlfriends?

Their wives probably know they're cheating on them. The kicker is that the wives are probably cheating on their husbands as well

Local High School Star Harrison_Barnes's Avatar

I think its probably around 50%.. and I'm sure most of the girls/wives know they are messing around.

3-time NBA All-Star

Well, there's two questions to ask. Have they ever cheated on their wives/girlfriends? and Do they regularly cheat on their wives/girlfriends? I'd probably say 99% of them have cheated at least once, but I'd probably say about 50% of them do it on regular basis.

Banned

5000%

each of them cheating on their wives 50 times on average

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    its not really cheating if the wives/gf know about it, now is it really? im betting most of these wives/gf have some sort of agreement with it.
    Ah, the famous Kirilenko's once a year pass ...

"The wife of Utah Jazz forward Andrei Kirilenko told ESPN The Magazine that she has given her husband an allowance of one woman per year.
    She said that because women are forever throwing themselves at him and because things that are forbidden only become more desirable, she has told her husband he may have sex outside their marriage one time per year.
    "If I know about it," she concluded, "it's not cheating."