Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: More violence and Mexican flag waving by anti-Trump folks, this time in California

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Good shit F*ck those guys up my Mexican brethren

So you support violence?

Default Re: More violence and Mexican flag waving by anti-Trump folks, this time in California

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I don't get the Mexican flag waiving. If they're so proud of Mexico, why are they living in the United States? Shouldn't they be waiving an American flag?
    I don't get it either.

I could see waving a flag from the country your ancestors are from on St. Patrick's Day (Ireland), Columbus Day (Italians), Cinco de Mayo (Mexico) etc but to wave foreign flags while protesting, I don't agree with that.

Those Mexicans should go back if they don't like how shit is going down here in the US, no one is forcing them to stay.
    Last edited by TheMan; 06-03-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Conservatives in the past have spewing violent and hatred towards Latinos and blacks. Trump re-ignited the fire for some and they thought they could get away with it.

We saw what happened in the OC a few months ago when the KKK once again tried to intimidate.

Now that blacks and Latinos are fighting back the right retreats like the bitches we knew they were.

They're getting what they've had coming for eons.

Go cry b*tches.

National High School Star

Conservatives in the past have spewing violent and hatred towards Latinos and blacks. Trump re-ignited the fire for some and they thought they could get away with it.

We saw what happened in the OC a few months ago when the KKK once again tried to intimidate.

Now that blacks and Latinos are fighting back the right retreats like the bitches we knew they were.

Go cry b*tches.

Get out of here with that. Not even a trump supporter. These violent people are despicable and have no place here.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    So you support violence?
    If it's a Trump supporter, YES.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

These retards are just helping Trump get elected. Also Jameer you know that illegals or these people are hurting Blacks economically. I thought black lives matter.

Go cry b*tches.
    Basically you don't believe in the principles of free speech. Violence, intimidation etc towards people that hold opposing views to you are acceptable in your POV.

Lol

You guys are a delusional joke.

Your kind have glossed over anything Trump and his supporters have done and said, completely twisting and excusing his rhetoric.

Won't waste anymore of my time with you jokers.
    Did Trump supporters throw bottles at police? Did they overturn cop cars? Did they break out windows? Did they corner women and throw eggs at them? Did they spit in people's face?

I haven't seen any of that. But here's the kicker...

Your kind have glossed over anything Trump and his supporters have done and said
    Said. Said.... If you said I'm a bitch, and I punched you in the face, are you at fault? You seem to think you are. The police report won't agree with you but...

Banned

That's the problem with 'activists' today- they think it's enough to just make noise and burn shit. Ask them what the end game is, what sort of leadership/organization structure they have, etc and you'll be met with blank stares.

A few years ago at the height of the Occupy Wall Street movement, I was in Philly and saw a bunch of protesters camped out in front of City Hall. I got into a convo with one of the head organizers. Asked him what it was they were hoping to accomplish exactly. His only answer, every time was 'End corporate greed'. When I pressed for specifics- nothing. It was obvious they didn't really think beyond grabbing their parents' tents and going urban camping for a few weeks.

Precisely why that movement just evaporated while getting literally nothing done. You have no defined goals, no real structure, no leadership, no strategy. You smoke weed in a park all day and play bongo drums and think that will accomplish something? Same with these Berie Bros. Empty buzz words/slogans and burning flags will accomplish jack shit in the short and long term. Only makes you look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    If it's a Trump supporter, YES.

You have no good reason why you hate trump supporters and you have no understanding of what you stand for.

Well done. You are another triggered dumbass who is easily manipulated.

You live at home with your parents watching anime. You aren't scaring anyone with your tough guy act.

Go cry b*tches.

And this guy thinks others "spew hatred"?

Have some self-awareness, guy.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You have no good reason why you hate trump supporters and you have no understanding of what you stand for.

Well done. You are another triggered dumbass who is easily manipulated.

You live at home with your parents watching anime. You aren't scaring anyone with your tough guy act.
    You're a retarded baldy that I scared off this forum months ago. You are my bitch now and forever.

Go cry b*tches.
    THIS

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Why are people trying to argue with andgar923?

He is an anchor baby who has no structure or reasoning behind his arguments other than to defend his parents illegal activity, and rail against people who take issue with the law being broken.

He could do the intelligent and noble thing by recognizing that his family broke the law, what they did was wrong and acknowledge some shame for what they did. He could also take pride in being an American, and be glad he's from here and not the craphole his parents left behind.

But instead he takes the typical dumb false pride stance. Family and their ancestry over everything. Basically it's the same stupidity that has turned Mexico into what it is, and he unknowingly wants to drag the US down to the same level.

There's a big difference between Cubans and Mexicans in this regard, which is why Cubans are vastly more successful

Very good NBA starter

Trump needs to tone down his rhetoric. This is what happens when you incite hatred and violence it brings out the crazies. There's a reason that other Republican candidates didn't face the same amount of backlash that Trump has faced. And is there any proof that any of these people inciting violence are actually tied to Hillary/Bernie vs just trying to cause chaos?