Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Wait is this even real rape? From what I read in the OP it seemed like they fingered her and that's about it.
    It was a real rape and, hopefully, if these allegations end up being accurate, the kids are punished to the fullest extent of the law. "Fingers" constitute real rape, which is what the prosecution is alleging. It doesn't have to be full-on penetration.

The above article is basically a fantasy, which is really creepy.
    Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 01-04-2013 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I don't know who to believe. I did my own investigation and the names that were mentioned on that "leak" site were indeed football players. RedandBlack said 5 were arrested and were not athletes.

Here is the school's 2012 roster. If you do a search with the names you will see a majority of the alleged rapist, are on the team.

http://www.rollredroll.com/BigRed2k10.htm
    That roster is from the beginning of the season. No alleged rapists played a down for the team. In fact, only two teenagers are being accused of partaking in the rape. Those are Trent Mays and Malik Richmond, who have been in custody since mid-August.

Others are being implicated for either being at the party and not stopping it or tweeting about it on the Internet.
    Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 01-04-2013 at 05:55 PM.

NBA Superstar

these guys are screwed. especially that idiot on camera thinking he was funny....

i'm just not sure how this football team makes so much money for that town

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    It was a real rape and, hopefully, if these allegations end up being accurate, the kids are punished to the fullest extent of the law. "Fingers" constitute real rape, which is what the prosecution is alleging. It doesn't have to be full-on penetration.

The above article is basically a fantasy, which is really creepy.
    I can understand your defensive tone, but it really doesnt help the situation. If the above story is fantasy (i.e. wholly fabricated), then how does a video of it exist? I am not saying the extreme conspiracy is accurate (though it fairly believable that a football town would be willing to cover some shit up), but there does seem to be more to it than just the basic charges that have been filed so far. It will be interesting to see what all the hacked evidence really adds up to.

So, in summary, both you and the conspiracy defenders arent doing anyone any favors from your already made up POVs.

Banned

NY Times reporting that coach Reno knows about it and have said the other players who were taking pictures were "at the wrong place at the wrong time."

It seems the coach knew the kids were there and present but since they didn't do anything to the victim, they were still allowed on the team.

Banned

Don't read the other links....here's one more credible....the New York Times.

It's very chilling and we may have another Sandusky trial. I'm not saying this has been happening for years but the kids got caught through social media.

They didn't have social media back in the days and if the feds get involved....there may be more victims coming out.

Here's the link from NY Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/17/sp...anted=all&_r=0

Banned

This season, the coach, who is used to winning, had to do without Mays and Richmond. But others who were at the parties and might have witnessed the suspected assault continued to play on the team. Saccoccia, a 63-year-old who brims with bravado, was the sole person in charge of determining whether any players would be punished.
    Saccoccia, pronounced SOCK-otch, told the principal and school superintendent that the players who posted online photographs and comments about the girl the night of the parties said they did not think they had done anything wrong. Because of that, he said, he had no basis for benching those players.
    The kids watched but did not partake, so coach didn't think they did anything wrong. Sounds like Penn State. Again, I'm not trying to prove anything, just bringing up what the NY Times are saying. The kids were later suspended 8 games into the season.

In summary the two "alleged rapist" were suspended from the team. The other two (witness), as mentioned above, stayed on the and was suspended after they were 8 games into the season. Why the coach even kept the witnesses on the team is weird. They didn't do anything to stop it.

[QUOTE] Neither Mays nor Richmond had a record, the police said, and each had numerous community members testify as character witnesses for them at the hearing in which the judge determined they should be tried as juveniles, not as adults.

Saccoccia was one of those witnesses, as was Michael Haney, the school

Yeah, that coach sure sounds like a model citizen!

Approached in November to be interviewed about the case, Saccoccia said he did not “do the Internet,” so he had not seen the comments and photographs posted online from that night. When asked again about the players involved and why he chose not to discipline them, he became agitated.

“You made me mad now,” he said, throwing in several expletives as he walked from the high school to his car.

Nearly nose to nose with a reporter, he growled: “You’re going to get yours. And if you don’t get yours, somebody close to you will.”

The kids watched but did not partake, so coach didn't think they did anything wrong. Sounds like Penn State. Again, I'm not trying to prove anything, just bringing up what the NY Times are saying. The kids were later suspended 8 games into the season.

In summary the two "alleged rapist" were suspended from the team. The other two (witness), as mentioned above, stayed on the and was suspended after they were 8 games into the season. Why the coach even kept the witnesses on the team is weird. They didn't do anything to stop it.

Looks like the coach is going to be a character witness. I don't know how this works. I don't know why the coach would say they are good kids when there is video and photo evidence.

He could be a character witness, as in, how the kids' character were before this incident.
    Just read the NYT report; this is some chilling stuff. The bolded in particular is alarming.

Looks like RedBlackAttack was incorrect after all. It's true that two of them were suspended from playing, but not until 8 games into the season (out of 10 games). Whoopty doo!

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Yea a true role model!

Banned

Here's some tweets from the Rape Crew and the parents of one of the boys:

The most shocking thing is these kids were caught on social media and you would think the parents would learn from this. Here is the parent's making their own mistake on social media as well.

Father's FB

Last edited by 9erempiree; 01-04-2013 at 07:32 PM.

I hope Michael Nodianos has to try to sleep through a wang in the butthole when he gets to prison.

They probably just need to reboot and try again.

I'm not sure what the definition of a model citizen is, but I would certainly say that he is a great person having known the man for all of my 33 years.

I don't know exactly what happened with the New York Times reporter, but I've heard that he was being absolutely hounded for days by these people and repeatedly gave a no comment. He was walking to his car and two reporters approached him and an argument ensued, with several people -- including the reporters -- involved.

Regardless, he isn't being baselessly accused of saying a mean thing to a reporter. I will ask again -- How is an argument with a reporter proof of involvement in a rape case?

At least you've gone beyond the localleaks nonsense, though, and have started to read articles with standards, bylines, etc. I just don't think a person's entire life and 40 years of service to a community should be wiped away because of a quote in a newspaper. Then again, I actually know the man.

Looks like RedBlackAttack was incorrect after all. It's true that two of them were suspended from playing, but not until 8 games into the season (out of 10 games). Whoopty doo!
    When did I say more than two (or any) were suspended from playing football? I said, when it came to light that these guys had admitted to being at the party (they had previously denied it), they were suspended from school (and obviously extracurricular activities).

The Facebook messages, Tweets, etc. listed above are disgusting and I have absolutely no intent on defending them. As far as I'm concerned, all the people involved, be it present or on the Internet, should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law or otherwise.
    Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 01-04-2013 at 07:43 PM.