Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2k14

Default Re: NBA 2k14

The imbalance online is ridiculous. I don't care if they don't know how to play basketball aside from bad isos, they still have too many good players to out talent my team of scrubs.

Sunshine State

Got drafted by the Pelicans... They look pretty good.

National High School Star

Got drafted 5th by the Suns. I'm a great fit as an all around SF once I knocked Green out the starting spot.

Banned

Daaaamn the Sixers are soo bad. Where can I request a trade? Pacers, Rockets or Heat pls

Has anyone else changed the blocked sliders on this? So easy to block shots, I can get two a game without even trying that hard and i'm playing as a PG.

Just started this game, got it cheap. made a scoring SF, got drafted by the Mavs found it difficult to hit jumpers until i found a good form. Still lost our first 5 straight games lmao.

Also my ball gets stripped way to much, and I find it ridiculous that a 6'8" nba player can't dunk.
    Last edited by fsvr54; 12-31-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Daaaamn the Sixers are soo bad. Where can I request a trade? Pacers, Rockets or Heat pls
    You can't do it until you have a few meetings with the GM, which happen automatically. When he asks you how everything is going etc, you'll eventually get more choices to choose from including request trade.

How similar is the My Career on PS3 and 360 to 2K13? For whatever reason I'm not my team's star even though I've been MVP, won a scoring title, a championship, a Finals MVP, a 99 rating and the highest paid player on the team. I'm on the Sixers and I end up standing in the corners while Evan Turner plays PG half the time. I've seen Smoove's videos where he earns thousands of VC per game but thats on PS4, is it the same on old gen? On 2K13 it took forever to earn VC no matter how well you play.

You could do the vc farming trick.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    You could do the vc farming trick.
    Is that GM trick?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    Is that GM trick?
    Don't know if it works next gen, but what I do is I play n exhibition. Turn off all the rules except out of bounds. Then jold the ball behind half court and do something else until the quarter ends. Do the same for the next quarters until the very last second and thats when I go out of bounds. Save the game. Reload the game whenever I play and I get vc for finishing a game and the save file doesn't get deleted. I repeat this whole process with different minutes per quarter. I have about 5 different files and i get 1300 vc for each cycle I go through, which is inbetween games I play as it allows you to do it every 20 min

Banned

I'm about 15 games in to my rookie season as a small forward drafted 5th to the suns. So far the game play is far better than on the pc/360 but other than that it's buggy and odd.

So many times the cut scenes don't accurately relate to what has happened in game. During the draft I had a cut scene after the 4th pick about my player being worried he would drop out of the first round and annoyed his rival was drafted even though it was the fourth pick, i went next and my rival had not been drafted yet and is now on the pelicans but listed as undrafted. It's also annoying how some options don't really explain what will happen, channing frye invited me out to a team dinner which I went to to boost team mate rating, next thing your in trouble getting your minutes cut because the team dinner turned into an all nighter without you even choosing that, I had an after game scrimmage and got fouled by frye and my guy turned it into a fight without me even choosing that which again got me in trouble and has me being dissed in the media by no choice of mine.

I had one game with 18pts 6assists 8rebounds and 6 turnovers while I was the teams leading scorer off the bench, the coach had a meeting with me to cut my minutes for playing a bad game, directly after that I had a GM meeting telling me he loved how I played and wanted to talk to the coach about boosting my minutes.

In my last game I had 28 points on 80% shooting going into the fourth in a tight game, I got benched for the entire fourth...

Everytime I load up the game my custom settings has reset (this bug seems to show up in every 2k until it's patch) I like to turn off the after basket video cuts, turn off vibration to save controller battery life, turn on playvision but every single time I turn it on they've reset it seems.

It's also stupid forcing you to play your whole first season, I want some key games at this rate it will take me weeks just to get out of my rookie season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FORimqqyVmk

I've been using this for fairly quick VC. Been working great for me. I do feel a little cheap doing it sometimes, but I'll be damned if I ever pay real money for VC.

Servers seem stable, haven't played a game though. I bought a historic silver pack and ended up with Celtics Bill Walton. Now I only need 2 more silvers to complete my starting lineup.

Love Live Life

Just bought this and BF4 for xbox one.

I hate the fact that you have to install every single game on the Xbox now and it takes so freaking long.

I finally installed 2k and I'm not really impressed with it so far. Only played 2 games and I'm riding the bench in myplayer on the timberwolves.

I'm a 64 rated 6'10 all around SF. It's kinda unfair that your rival is a 75 right out the gate.

I played a 5v5 park match and I was killing but we lost cause people don't know how to play team ball.

The graphics look good but sometimes it seems cartoony looking and my player seems sluggish and unresponsive.

Right now I prefer to play on th 360 but that might be do to the fact that I haven't adjusted yet