Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Who will these NBA studs resemble in the Euroleague? A guide for Euro-fans

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
    Update this

Von Wafer = 80`s Michael Jordan
    Yeah, I guess that's why Von Wafer averaged like 3 points per game when he was in the Greek League.

Banned

Default Re: Who will these NBA studs resemble in the Euroleague? A guide for Euro-fans

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    No he did not idiot.

He was not MVP of Euroleague. He was the MVP of a totally DIFFERENT European league.

Stop trolling.
    But Anthony Parker was a multiple time MVP and Euroleague superstar and champion, right Euroleague?

The same Anthony Parker who was a scrub for his entire NBA career, the most mediocre SG in history?

Banned

Lol Weems and Lawson living up to expectations and dominating Lithuanian league

I was wrong about Mustapha Shakur too, apparently he is averaging about 14 ppg for his team

When does the euroleague season start?

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

just a tad unrealistic

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

I was wrong about Mustapha Shakur too, apparently he is averaging about 14 ppg for his team
    Lawson's 3 point is domination

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    no one knows, they hardly even show this shit on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Lawson's 3 point is domination

One of the "best" NBA guards is trully rocking them socks in Estonian league

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by madmax

One of the "best" NBA guards is trully rocking them socks in Estonian league
    Lawson is one of the rising young guards but he isn't close to one of the best. He is like Mike Conley's level

Stop lying. The domestic season has not even started yet and in their first European official game they both played awful.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    You know, believe or not, the Eurolegaue actually has enough money to have its own website and it actually has things like the schedule on it.

You may want to check it out.

no one knows, they hardly even show this shit on TV
    You mean how like they hardly show NBA games in Europe?

Banned

So far Deron living up to expectation and Mustapha Shakur proving all the haters wrong including myself, MVP of his team putting up Lebron-like allaround numbers.

Farmar also living up to expectations as the Euro Chris Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Pretty much. These 15 year old kids are constantly spamming up the forum in the offseason.
    Your trolling is every bit = to that of Nick Young.

So far Deron living up to expectation and Mustapha Shakur proving all the haters wrong including myself, MVP of his team putting up Lebron-like allaround numbers.

Farmar also living up to expectations as the Euro Chris Paul
    You're like a goddamn prophet!