Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Isnt Kobe kindof exaggerating?

*bump*

See what i mean? He really needs to incorporate his scoring earlier... yes sometimes he can get away with trying to score only when his team really needs him to (in the clutch for example), but more often it is way to risky as a scorer might not have the rythm and will not know if he has that rythm or not until he found that out, better to find that out early than late..... causing you to miss even something as the easiest layup ever.... he cant expect to just burst out his scoring to 100% success only whenever he wants...

I think Kobe needs to find his rythm early and keep it close, while still doing the facilitating...

Local High School Star Nero Tulip's Avatar

Still not passing off double teams, chucking horrible contested long 2s, bad 3s...

So no, you're completely wrong. They're playing a lot better when he passes more, if they want to win Kobe needs to shoot less.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Tulip
    Still not passing off double teams, chucking horrible contested long 2s, bad 3s...

So no, you're completely wrong. They're playing a lot better when he passes more, if they want to win Kobe needs to shoot less.
    Well obviously if he shoots 7 for 17 that won't lead to success.

Ideally 20 points on good efficiency, and a good passing game with like 7 assists a game would be good.

I don't think he has the vision to attack himself offensively and at the same time find open players though. He can rondo up some assists when he tries to be aware of his teammates and doesn't look for his shots. But can't score and automatically see a good pass when it's there at the same time.