Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Delonte West will be waived by Wolves

Do it Mitch.

Super Ultra Sexy Hero SinJackal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    so, they signed sessions last year and now traded him for a guy they will waive? This deal is nuts. I would way rather have west on my squad than both sessions and hollins.
    The Wolves GM is an absolute nightmare for T-Wolves fans. Does this waive shock anyone? It's like he's trying to get rid of every decent player on the team to try and be the worst team in the NBA next year for more lottery balls. Sad thing is, he's dumped players he could have been building around (Jefferson).

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    Damn West in Chicago would be great. He could replace Ben Gordon.
    No way. Ben was clutch in the reg season and playoffs. West choked in the playoffs last year when he had an important role on the team.

Default Re: Wolves trade R.Sessions, R.Hollins to Cavs for D.West, S.Telfair

Good trade for the Cavaliers. Sessions is a good backup PG.

Learning to shoot layups MrMAgic023's Avatar

Default Re: Rumor trade: Wolves - Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    Please Hawks - do this:

Hawks get

Ramon Sessions

Wolves get

Mo Evans
    Jeff Teague

Do it! Get an upgrade at point guard for the Hawks. And the Wolves get two expirers, who can contribute this year, freeing up cap space.

haha cause that can happen......

I haven't seen Hollins play much, so its hard for me to really rate this trade. Sessions is solid and does fill a need for the Cavs.

Right now I'm mostly sad that we lost Delonte. He was a headcase, but I liked the guy, and he was a great bench player. Hope he gets the chance to continue playing somewhere, just don't want that somewhere to be Miami. We already lost Lebron and Z to them, I don't want Delonte to go there as well.

Banned

Sessions to Hickson

Hickson for Most Improved Player of the Year.

Local High School Star sixerfan3511's Avatar

Sessions went to my school (Nevada) so I've seen him play a decent amount. He can run a team, but as people have noted, he's not a very good shooter. He can shoot decently from mid-range, but no 3 point range. But he is only 24 I believe so he has plenty of time to grow, and he had a 20 assist game in Milwaukee a couple years ago. He also averaged around 8 assists as a starter. Good pickup for Cleveland. West had to go, and now Minnesota essentially deals their top 2 free agent pickups from last off season for a buyout candidate and a 3rd PG. Wow Kahn...

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    oh man, that would be a great pickup by the celtics

west would be great to come off the bench for the celtics and i would consider him an upgrade over TA because in addition to being a solid defender and a good outside shooter, he can play a bit of point
    Awesome photoshop!

The Wolves fans are where teh Knick fans were with Isiah, where you almost had to try to defend and find meaning with the moves because it just seemed too impossibly illogical and ridiculous that our GM was making moves that a blind retarded monkey would think were wrong.

Basically, if you need to write 1,000 words explaining the complex reasons a move is correct even though it looks stupid, it's probably actually just stupid.

Banned

cavs had to get rid of any connection to lebron, didnt want lebrons mama comming to games to watch her man west playing

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    The Wolves fans are where teh Knick fans were with Isiah, where you almost had to try to defend and find meaning with the moves because it just seemed too impossibly illogical and ridiculous that our GM was making moves that a blind retarded monkey would think were wrong.

Basically, if you need to write 1,000 words explaining the complex reasons a move is correct even though it looks stupid, it's probably actually just stupid.
    Exactly. I will always be a Wolves fan and consequently i will always try to find the bright side to these odd deals At least this trade involved only scrubs

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    Awesome photoshop!
    green font ? Thats a real pic

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    Awesome photoshop!
    i believe that's a real pic lol/. Delonte was traded from Boston to Seattle/OKC, and from Seattle/OKC to Cleveland.....or something like that. but yea i think that pic is real.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Steve212's Avatar

Though Ryan Hollins did look lost out on the court at times, he was vital to the T'Wolves. He brought a toughness and swagger to that team.

I hope the Knicks pick up Delonte West. No guns though. Bloomberg doesn't play that here.

i'm pretty sure he knows the picture is real.