Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Default Re: Shabazz Muhammad is a scumbag

This is funny because I know for a fact that over 85% of Ish's NBA posters admit to not watching NCAA ball.

I do not fault ANYONE for getting frustrated playing ball with Larry Drew.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]Do these people in the crowd have to pay for tickets? Why would anybody besides the families of the players and some other students go there? I don

This is the benefit of college ball. This dude will learn from this and will never make the same mistake twice.

I usually hit open layups

When Muhammad first called for the ball, he wasn't even open. By the time Muhammad got open, Drew had already made the decision to drive and pretty much took off at the same time Muhammad got open. Muhammad pretty much drifted behind Drew making it hard for Drew to see him.

NBA Superstar

I'm weary of making a snap judgment on a player's entire persona based on one singularly apparent action. I truly do believe it's possible for a player to be upset about not getting the ball (even though his team won) and still not be a scumbag. If he really was upset, then it can serve as a good learning point and we could move on from this.

Personally, I think I have a history of being a great team player 99% of the time. But I still had moments growing up when I had issues. In 8th grade, I once got upset after being pulled during a monster blowout in our favor. Then, my senior year, I had a teammate go off for 35 in a huge upset victory. Instead of being happy about the win, I was actually kind of upset by the insane amount of isolation plays my coach called for our hot player. I realized both of those incidents were poor judgment on my part, but they weren't good representations of who I really was.

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]Do these people in the crowd have to pay for tickets? Why would anybody besides the families of the players and some other students go there? I don

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    It's the UCLA attitude, **** your team, if I don't make the shot I don't care.
    gimme a break. UCLA produces tons of good team players who focus on defense and winning. Try again.

Are you really saying this guy is an asshole because he didn't freak out and celebrate? He's one of those ultra-focused type guys I just don't think a "dog-pile" is him. Could you see derrick rose jumping all over people?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Lakers should draft him. Fit right in.

I knew there were question marks when he got suspended and got 25 lbs out of shape. I mean, he didn't even get hurt/wasn't able to train, how the hell do you not have the discipline to take care of your body IF YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE A TOP 3 PICK IN THE DRAFT AN EVERYTHING IS RIDING ON ONE SEASON (shortened to boot)?!?!?!

his attitude stinks. blame the AAU circuit, some of these players are coddled beyond belief and Shabazz is the poster boy

Very good NBA starter

How does this make him a scumbag? Bad teammate sure but scumbag? Jesus posters on here are so sensitive

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    This is funny because I know for a fact that over 85% of Ish's NBA posters admit to not watching NCAA ball.

Yup!

What are you talking about. Drew is the ultimate team mate

this

people here have no idea how dumb it is for drew to be taking that shot, especially when you have a talented scorer like shabazz on ur team.

still very immatire of muhammad though.

MuhamMAD