Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: ISH Postaz you completely look down upon

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Humor: F (See me after class!)

So you can f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck him?

Run, G, RUN!!!

Brook Lopez=beast!!!!! sulsuvtut27's Avatar

why do you look down on me Jefferson?

kingpala
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I had a page full of roast ready for Gencbiba/King Pala, but it took my too long and it logged me out.

SO, I will give the basics of it.

Why I look down upon Gencbiba/King Pala:

A) Gave out personal information on ISH, tells everyone about it as a pose to keep it secret, then blames it on me

B) Does not look like a baller, and by baller, I mean some legit "cool" person you can actually talk to on the street or discuss things in life like poon, basketball, etc. Looks like half rhino/half ape, still wears 50 pound baggy g-unit jeans/thinks life is all about being gangsta (You can tell by the clothes he wears)

C) Honestly think that he doesn't have many friends and is trying to prove that he does on here, dunno though, maybe it's just me. I mean all of his pictures look like they were self portraits from a camera he set up on his drawer and waited 10 seconds for the snap shot.

Finally, here is your report card:

Socialization and ability to commute and live coherently with others: C-
    Basketball skills: C+
    School knowledge: A
    Life knowledge/common sense: C-
    Humor: F (See me after class!)
    Because you wrote that much about me, I am flattered. Am I on your mind that much that you wanted to write an essay about me?

I posted 3 photos on here. Only one was of me recently (1 year ago) and the rest were 3+ years with the earliest dating to the age of 14 (I am now 20). How many have you posted? Oh yea, one photo where you looked like you were 5'2. And you have no balls to post some more pics of your so-called "good looks". Please kid, just stop. You're a joke. You think other posters actually care what you type? You're a clown.

Socializing? Yeah... I failed school because I used to party with my friends too much... yea...... I fail at socializing but I get an A in school? Thanks for your grand observation skills.

Basketball skills? I'd bust your skinny ass frame. I'm not a Toronto baller, I'm from NYC. You won't survive a day. No matter how athletic or good I am, this is physical basketball. You'll find yourself injured, crawling to the bus stop.

Life knowledge? Hmm... I have a job, go to school, and I have a car. I fail... you're right. Yet again, your observation skills over the internet rule all. I should be a bum according to your post.

Humor? When I wake up in the morning, I usually have a list. It includes getting up, taking a sh!t, brushing teeth, logging onto ISH and trying to post funny stuff to amuse your pasty ass.

doomsday
    hawker
    high potential
    cartmanclone
    catzhernandez

Quote Originally Posted by vapid
    doomsday
    hawker
    high potential
    cartmanclone
    catzhernandez

FINALLY!

Very good NBA starter

If you want me to post a picture of that 6"10 guy I was standing besides then fine.

Kind of shows your lack of ability so socialize and commute with people properly when someone asks to post a picture of them selves and you post 3 pictures of your self at age 14...Good stuff man! That's exactly what we asked for! Yeah!

Arguing about basketball on a message board though? LAME, again, I play on the top AAU basketball in Toronto...You play on the street

I look down upon you, so what? I'm just some 17 year old in across the great lake Ontario, learn to accept your faults.

rank sentamentalist

ability so socialize and commute with people properly
    Yeah, he's so, like, obviously a bad driver and stuff! And public transportation? Fugettaboutit! lollol

kingpala

If you want me to post a picture of that 6"10 guy I was standing besides then fine.

Kind of shows your lack of ability so socialize and commute with people properly when someone asks to post a picture of them selves and you post 3 pictures of your self at age 14...Good stuff man! That's exactly what we asked for! Yeah!

Arguing about basketball on a message board though? LAME, again, I play on the top AAU basketball in Toronto...You play on the street

I look down upon you, so what? I'm just some 17 year old in across the great lake Ontario, learn to accept your faults.
    And you learn to accept your faults... You're taking this a bit too personally. You even decided to post my name everywhere, when I just accidentally posted a link that had my name. Oversensitive? I think so.

I know nothing of you as a real person, but your internet persona is as interesting as Mississippi.

Out muscle me? Kid... I might be slower than you, or not as physically fit, but I have a stocky build at 5'10. I've mentioned it before that I have NEVER found a person that I could not box out, except this 6'8 320 pound guy in university, and the whole OL of my previous university's Div I football team. I do have a weak bench (around 145 pounds), but I can squat 3 plates on each side (=45lbs each+45lb bar... 315lbs... reason why I have great center of gravity and box-out skills). I'd push you out of bounds.

Discussing basketball btw? You're the one that started comparing yourself with me. Like an idiot, I decided to write that crap that you see on top. Whatever. You're still young and foolish. I forgive you.

Very good NBA starter

How am I posting your name everywhere?

kingpala

BTW, riding on the bench on the so-called "best team in Toronto" isn't saying much. You overrate that team and have mentioned it so many times, it's not even funny. You couldn't even beat the best team in my borough in NYC. Not all the best players in the States play AAU ball.

Very good NBA starter

K cool not all the best players play AAU, great. I couldn't care less, how's that? Or did you want me to say "No way! You guys are good!"

You don't know my team. My team is a powerhouse and we have beaten plenty of American teams. We didn't play the best American teams but we beat enough to have a reputation.

You wouldn't be able to make ANY AAU team here. You think you can make it as a Dennis Rodman on any team? There are actually TALL and POWERFUL (Fast and strong) players who can also dribble, etc, something you are limited in.

Point is , you don't know my team, I couldn't care less about yours.

Very good NBA starter

Looks like I'm not the only one who agrees.
    thank you for calling out this ISH-obsessed bowl haired loser
    lol

Hellbound

Your first sentence just really sucks. That's all I can even say. I'm not gonna correct it, but it's shit.

And technically it is exactly what you asked for. If someone says "Post a picture of yourself" and they post pictures at age 14, is it not still them? They're adhering to the criteria, by posting a picture of themselves. Now if they asked for a current photograph, it'd be a different story. But if they just ask for a photograph, well, they better not being talking about that ****ty Nickleback song. Or the slightly less ****ty Def Leppard song.

Very good NBA starter

Your first sentence just really sucks. That's all I can even say. I'm not gonna correct it, but it's ****.

And technically it is exactly what you asked for. If someone says "Post a picture of yourself" and they post pictures at age 14, is it not still them? They're adhering to the criteria, by posting a picture of themselves. Now if they asked for a current photograph, it'd be a different story. But if they just ask for a photograph, well, they better not being talking about that ****ty Nickleback song. Or the slightly less ****ty Def Leppard song.
    I apologize, I have been studying for 12 hours these past 2 days because I am freaking out about university.

But your point is kind of off as well, it's like me going to the main forum and asking "Who is your favorite player?" and you type in "Martin Brodeur". He is still your favorite player, but who cares if it's basketball or not, he is your favorite player and that's what the question asked.

See what I mean? It's common sense for people to post a picture of themselves that is recent. Just like it's common sense to post a name of an NBA player that is your favorite. Why would you post a 14 year old self portrait, who would benefit from that? It's completely retarded and falls under that same example I gave above.

Hellbound

I apologize, I have been studying for 12 hours these past 2 days because I am freaking out about university.

But your point is kind of off as well, it's like me going to the main forum and asking "Who is your favorite player?" and you type in "Martin Brodeur". He is still your favorite player, but who cares if it's basketball or not, he is your favorite player and that's what the question asked.

See what I mean? It's common sense for people to post a picture of themselves that is recent, why would you post a 14 year old self portrait, who would benefit from that? It's completely retarded and falls under that same example I gave above.
    But at a basketball centric message board, and on the main NBA forum, it's more than slightly implied that it's in reference to a NBA player.

And yes, obviously in a post a picture of yourself topic, it would make sense to post the most recent picture of yourself, but I just wanted to say you were wrong pretty much. No real reason behind it.