Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Official NBA Moderator Critique Thread....

I thought I start this thread on the OTC. This thread is for people to report any inconsistent moderating from the NBA board.

April 8, 2014

As usual, the mods on the NBA forum showed many inconsistencies. Most people would agree that they have been doing a poor job as of late. Worse than usual.

The problem last night was that I got a thread deleted talking about how I miss Kobe.

As many know, Lebron got a blocked on a game winning dunk and the mods erased my thread that had nothing to do with him. Failure.

Also, when Lebron makes a game winner, the forum is littered with gifs and threads about the shot. Last night the mods were deleting and locking threads that had nothing to do with Lebron's miss blocked dunk.

Threads about Plums' great block was even deleted. Nothing to do with Lebron. They are protecting Lebron again. It is as if nothing happened.

I give that effort last night a solid F.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Official NBA Moderator Critique Thread....

Clearly people were making threads to be annoying and troll Heat fans. Don't be stupid.

Banned

What good is a thread made by 9erempiree without evidence....notice how my thread not about Lebron or Heat was locked.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

"After tonight...I miss Kobe" Why would that be? Kobe is so clutch and LeBron isn't, troll?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    "After tonight...I miss Kobe" Why would that be? Kobe is so clutch and LeBron isn't, troll?
    Nope.

Had nothing to do with Heat or Lebron fans.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Nope.

Had nothing to do with Heat or Lebron fans.
    yeh, it said something about not accepting KD as a the face of the league. I think the mods are doing well. I think they should lock as many threads as they can. It's not like if there is discussion to be had that it won't come back up again.

No matter what you say, that was a shit thread. Very thoughtless and didn't allow for any discussion. Stop making shit threads.

I don't think a mod needs a reason to lock a dead end thread.

-Smak

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    yeh, it said something about not accepting KD as a the face of the league. I think the mods are doing well. I think they should lock as many threads as they can. It's not like if there is discussion to be had that it won't come back up again.

No matter what you say, that was a shit thread. Very thoughtless and didn't allow for any discussion. Stop making shit threads.

I don't think a mod needs a reason to lock a dead end thread.

-Smak
    The problem with the mods here are the fact that they don't know who my target audience is.

They assume it was Lebron fans.

I was suggesting how the league is forcing Durant on us with that fake streak. Some arbitrary number to throw around.

Feel free to post any discrepancies from the NBA board.

This isn't something you're ever going to win.

You either find a way to manipulate the system or you shut the hell up.

My threads are always left open. My thoughts are always left to be judged, admired, revered, and eventually copied by the lurkers and posters on here.

Why?

Because I understand the system.

Keep rattling off about the NBA mods, but you need to understand this generates no attention and has absolutely no payoff.

*Nobody cares about the NBA mods*

..... ..... ..... ... ..

Make a thread about starface, or about deucewallace and you will generate the views.

I made a thread about you and it did okay. Nothing special, but just enough to generate the views we look for.

I felt like I did you a favor and continue doing you favors. I feel like you need to keep your end of the bargain and step up. We know our stake and our role. I don't like the way you're handling your responsibility. I understand you're on your own. But you're a vet now, you've been around a long time. You know the ins and outs of what will generate success and what won't. It seems you don't even follow any of the general rules anymore. I don't know if it's on purpose or if you've genuinely lost touch.... but the bottom line is that you need to step it the hell up. This is your last chance.

NBA Superstar

well first of all...nah, too easy.

A+ thread, spot on!

Homage to Al Thornton AI Thornton's Avatar

You couldn't suck Kobe's dick in any of your old Kobe threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    *Nobody cares about the NBA mods*

..... ..... ..... ... ..

Make a thread about starface, or about deucewallace and you will generate the views.

I made a thread about you and it did okay. Nothing special, but just enough to generate the views we look for.

I felt like I did you a favor and continue doing you favors. I feel like you need to keep your end of the bargain and step up. We know our stake and our role. I don't like the way you're handling your responsibility. I understand you're on your own. But you're a vet now, you've been around a long time. You know the ins and outs of what will generate success and what won't. It seems you don't even follow any of the general rules anymore. I don't know if it's on purpose or if you've genuinely lost touch.... but the bottom line is that you need to step it the hell up. This is your last chance.
    Are you still talking about Ish and making threads?

I felt bad that they have to delete a thread created by me entitled "The Hate for Lebron is Too Much". I just want to point out why haters need to stop hating Lebron because they expect too much of him to be clutch like MJ, Kobe and Durant. We'll he can't and he won't be clutch.

Also, another thread created by me was deleted entitled "Game Winners". I created that thread to show Heat fans what game winners look like because, they rarely see one, they must have forgotten how it looks like and being a fellow NBA fan it makes me sad seeing them like that. It's more of a help and compassion thread.

I honestly think they're biased towards Lebron. They are all probably Lebron stans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    I felt bad that they have to delete a thread created by me entitled "The Hate for Lebron is Too Much". I just want to point out why haters need to stop hating Lebron because they expect too much of him to be clutch like MJ, Kobe and Durant. We'll he can't and he won't be clutch.

Also, another thread created by me was deleted entitled "Game Winners". I created that thread to show Heat fans what game winners look like because, they rarely see one, they must have forgotten how it looks like and being a fellow NBA fan it makes me sad seeing them like that. It's more of a help and compassion thread.

I honestly think they're biased towards Lebron. They are all probably Lebron stans.

People are ripping me off there. Copying my threads.

How long until this thread gets locked?