Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: King James Wants Erik Spoelstra To Bow To Him

This ridiculous turn of hatred for Lebron by the media and sports fans is reached a point where Im actually rooting for him.

Its just basketball, the amount hatred and smear campaigns is completely unjustifiable.

Banned

"King James wants Erik Spoelstra to blow him"

[QUOTE]Wade was one of the Team USA players who

Stupid journalism, seriously. I mean, you can easily see that the person who wrote that doesnt like Lebron.

Very good NBA starter

what i dislike about wojo is that he doesn't really write about sports particularly, but he's like that nerdy no pusssy-getting jealous retard who pretends to be the grand moralist of the world and gives judgment on players like he's trying to teach how to be a saint.

but seriously, it's just fking sports, for fk's sakes.

He should have gone to New York. They would have catered to his narcissism, and everyone would have loved it.

Hey if your the king and the kingdom is going to shit then you're gonna catch shit, life isn't all lollipops and rainbows. Sure james believe hes number 1, and he is number 1. He is the number 1 basketball player, and unless he believe he is also the best coach for the team he needs to shut up. I think he is just dumb, like he just doesn't have the brain capacity to process whats going on, so he is all confused.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueandGold
    Lebron James Hall of Fame Resume:

Quit against Spurs in 07 Finals.
    0 Finals wins.
    Quit against Magic in 09.
    Refused to shake hands with magic after he quit.
    Quit against Boston in game 5 after calling out coach earlier in series.
    Tells mom to stfu "sit the **** down" during playoff game vs Boston.
    Delonte West reportedly has intercourse with James' Mother.
    "the Decision"
    "the bump"

Heat currently 9-8, I'm sure all NBA fans are excited to see how the season plays out, Lebron fans must be thrilled at the King's continued legacy.

You mean the hall of shame, right?

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    what i dislike about wojo is that he doesn't really write about sports particularly, but he's like that nerdy no pusssy-getting jealous retard who pretends to be the grand moralist of the world and gives judgment on players like he's trying to teach how to be a saint.

but seriously, it's just fking sports, for fk's sakes.

It isn't just sports if it is your job. Sports writers don't get paid to be objective. If they were objective all the time it would put people to sleep and they would be out of a job. They are always going to have a bias one way or the other.

That article sounds like fiction. Too much assumptions.

NBA lottery pick

Am I the only one that found the highlight of the article to be how much of a pu$$y Wade has become?

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    I can not figure out for the life of me why Wojo hates LeBron and his camp so much.
    I don't think he hates him. He examines him deeper and fans don't like it. Fans don't want to hear their hero has flaws.

There's been plenty of time he's pointed out the good things about Lebron or his game he's just one of the few that has seen through the BS for along time and now everything he has been saying for a couple years is coming true.

While other media outlets heralded Lebron and his camp Wojo has held him accountable and held him up for who he is.

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    it didn't seem too long ago when like 90% of the basketball world was all over lebron's jock. now most of them hate his ass with a passion. don't think i ever seen this kind of tremendous turn around for a player. i think losing probably has a lot to do with it. if the heat were undefeated, he'd probably still be absolute king and worshipped like king.

i was always kinda in the middle in terms of feeling for lebron. when all the groupies were all up his junk, i thought it was overboard. but now the opposite is happening and tons of people just hate and hate him. i think that's kinda overboard too. he is what he is. he's done nothing to make me change my opinion. i never "worshipped" him but i never "hated his guts" neither. he's just still the same to me. he's a basketball player on tv, not a buddy or a friend. some fans can't distinguish these things. or maybe most people can't think for themselves but just go by whatever is popular at the moment, and bashing lebron is pretty popular now.

word, very well said!!!

I guess you could find reasons to hate on almost every player in this league, because they all have negative traits and act stupid on/off the court sometimes.
    It's like a hype at the moment. Of course he kinda initiated it but now it has reached a ridiculous dimension. I never assumed that he's the smartest or nicest guy in the world. he's just a basketball player. And right now he's witnessing the downside of being in the spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by DropStep
    This ridiculous turn of hatred for Lebron by the media and sports fans is reached a point where Im actually rooting for him.

Its just basketball, the amount hatred and smear campaigns is completely unjustifiable.

Yea it is basketball that brings him fame and fans, but he's also a human being too.

If you saw someone at a restaurant throw the waiters fries back at them then yell at them saying "it's cold," would you like that person? Would you sit by and not have a damn opinion on that person, whether negative or positive?

Do you honestly think the amount of hate he is receiving is unjustifiable?

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    I can not figure out for the life of me why Wojo hates LeBron and his camp so much.
    Do you enjoy being gang banged by Lebron and his crew of flunkies?

Seriously ... you don't see how people could dislike LeBron and his people? They're scummy.

Promptly remove LeBron's ***** from your mouth