Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Default Re: InsipeHoops Survivor 2013: Vote Off the Biggest Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    The tribe has spoken. Jeff, do your magic.
    Jeff won't ban Euroleague, he brings too much traffic to ISH. As annoying as he may be, he doesn't break rules with the exception of being rude to those who harass him or to those he thinks is lying about Euroleague players. Jeff even stated once that he sees no reason for banning someone who inspires discussion in the NBA forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    Jeff won't ban Euroleague, he brings too much traffic to ISH. As annoying as he may be, he doesn't break rules with the exception of being rude to those who harass him or to those he thinks is lying about Euroleague players. Jeff even stated once that he sees no reason for banning someone who inspires discussion in the NBA forum.
    Then ban that KennethGriffin jagoff.

Jeff's messages are full, so I can't PM him. But here is the statement I issue him.

Jeff, the ISH tribe has spoken. One member has been chosen to leave the board. We have gathered and voiced our judgement. Now the time has come. After over 200 votes, ISH has come to the conclusion that 'Euroleague' shall be banned.

Banned

You can't go banning people just because you guys don't like them or disagree with them.

I, like many on here, have yet to name-call or broken any rules.

Go check my threads in the past. They are hit threads with 100's of replies.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    You can't go banning people just because you guys don't like them or disagree with them.

I, like many on here, have yet to name-call or broken any rules.

Go check my threads in the past. They are hit threads with 100's of replies.
    You broke the unwritten rule of being an unmitigated biatch.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Just fun to mock Godzuki, that's all.
    I mean, a grown korean male (Godzuki) who works for his dad in a shitty auto body shop is calling me out for having no "swag". The fact that he even used the world swag says too much about him.

And I am determined, I was 5-7th place and I voted myself up several of times and got up to second place but Euroleague deserves the first spot so I'm not voting on myself anymore.
    How'd you do it though? (PM me, don't say it here lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Kews1
    seriously ive never thought that pauk was that much of a troll, kennethgriffin and 9erempire are trolls tho, and you cant swap them for pauk look at how many votes they both have compared with pauk not that many people think hes a troll compared to the others
    You wasn't here in the troll barrage of summer 2010... He was just annoying. Specially with Hulk Hogan hilarious but trollish posts. He and pauk use to go into these discussion about Kobe being chucktastic and Lebron being unclutch. I still remember when Hulk Hogan posted that list of all of Lebron misses in the clutch in 2010 (it was like 10 gif all in a line). Trust me if you was there at the time you would know why I consider him in the top 3.

By the way this topic is full of win. I laughed a lot...

NBA rookie of the year

How'd you do it though? (PM me, don't say it here lol)
    PM'd you and I'm going to take the lead now, check this out.

Millwad needs to go, he is seriously messed up in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelEyes
    You broke the unwritten rule of being an unmitigated biatch.

Voted Nick Young. Can't stand him.

You need to expose your own delusional opinions.
    And which are those? Give me just one example.... just one... try... and you will see that only you will get exposed yet again...

These false impressions of me by you and your sour Kobetard possy is just a desperate way to try and get back at me because i constantly partypoop your trolling/delusional Kobe jockstrap hanging Lebron loathing statements with only logic, reason and facts....

I am an active poster here and i wont stop stiring the pot with you and correct your incorrect, delusional statements.... with the ridicilous things you and your Kobetard friends say such as kobe143, ripthekik, nick young, tpols, heavincent, alphawolf24, mr jabbar, 9erempire, kennethgriffin and so on and so on (who funny enough almost all those names have less "troll" votes than me here and many who are not even listed, such as yourself)... its very easy to expose you considering the dung your braincells cause your mouth to express... call me a troll how much you ever want because of it, but you know deep down inside who is the cretin......

Posters like me make a trolls life miserable here due to this constant retaliation of logic, reason & facts which makes you look like a fool as you are not allowed to throw your statements you love such as "Kobe > Jordan" or "Lebron sucks" and so on... and thats the only reason i am not admired by the likes of you...
    Last edited by pauk; 01-13-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    And which are those? Give me just one example.... just one... try... and you will see that only you will get exposed yet again...

These false impressions of me by you and your sour Kobetard possy is just a desperate way to try and get back at me because i constantly partypoop your trolling/delusional Kobe jockstrap hanging Lebron loathing statements with only logic, reason and facts....

I am an active poster here and i wont stop stiring the pot with you and correct your incorrect, delusional statements.... with the ridicilous things you and your Kobetard friends say such as kobe143, ripthekik, nick young, tpols, heavincent, alphawolf24, mr jabbar, 9erempire, kennethgriffin and so on and so on (who funny enough almost all those names have less "troll" votes than me here and many who are not even listed, such as yourself)... its very easy to expose you considering the dung your braincells cause your mouth to express... call me a troll how much you ever want because of it, but you know deep down inside who is the cretin......

Posters like me make a trolls life miserable here due to this constant retaliation of logic, reason & facts which makes you look like a fool as you are not allowed to throw your statements you love such as "Kobe > Jordan" or "Lebron sucks" and so on... and thats the only reason i am not admired by the likes of you...
    LeBron sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers
    LeBron sucks
    :)

Hey man.. where have you been? have not seen you post in a while...

High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    And which are those? Give me just one example.... just one...
    You might've dropped the opinion by now, but I remember when you insisted in 2011 that LeBron was ahead of Magic all-time and an unquestionably better player.

You've also claimed that 2011 was Wade's fault and that LeBron deserves zero blame for the Heat losing to the Mavs.