Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Has A Broken Nose

lol stan war

Quote Originally Posted by Nash-tastic
    Not sure about that, the Heat's defense is top notch this year
    i know that and that's why i said i hope but if kobe gets hot he's still the best scorer in the nba

Default Re: Wade foul on Kobe Bryant in 2012 All-Star game resulted in broken nose for Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by HiphopRelated
    Kobe can't score on Wade when he's trying

We saw that last night

yeah "when he's trying"....you mean when Kobe is messing around and having fun and Wade is Mad??...

everyone and thier mommy saw Wade was Mad as ****!

Good college starter Nash-tastic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    i know that and that's why i said i hope but if kobe gets hot he's still the best scorer in the nba
    True that but I think Kobe would just be happy with a win

Default Re: Wade foul on Kobe Bryant in 2012 All-Star game resulted in broken nose for Kobe

I can't remember last time anybody was hurt in an ASG.

Definitely a cheap shop by Wade. Not needed a meaningless ASG.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    yeah "when he's trying"....you mean when Kobe is messing around and having fun and Wade is Mad??...

everyone and thier mommy saw Wade was Mad as ****!
    nope, the game was getting tight and Wade felt he was fouled twice @ the other end, so if we're gonna start fouling and it's the 4th Q, then foul. He obviously didn't try to hurt Kobe.

Kobe didn't score another point after the fts because Wade completely shut him down, don't bring that having fun bs..Kobe tried to post him up and tried to create 2 jumpers, all short. He was trying, everybody that was watching saw that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I am just kidding. I still want to see the Heat destroy a healthy Bryant and the Lakers next week.
    Yelp another regular season win for you to brag about, story of your bandwagon riding asss.

nope, the game was getting tight and Wade felt he was fouled twice @ the other end, so if we're gonna start fouling and it's the 4th Q, then foul. He obviously didn't try to hurt Kobe.

Kobe didn't score another point after the fts because Wade completely shut him down, don't bring that having fun bs..Kobe tried to post him up and tried to create 2 jumpers, all short. He was trying, everybody that was watching saw that.

It was the start of the 3rd quarter!...you prolly didn't even watch the game

Kobe was busting Wade's ***! and spun on him (when Wade was obviously still Mad and fouled him from the back)

Kobe missed 2 shots over Wade?...ok....he still was nearly the MVP for the West....and with Durant on Fire Kobe was guarding the East best Player (James)...

Wade is just a after thought these days anyways...with him letting James take over the Heat Wade will always be jealous of Kobe...it was plain as day to anyone who watched last nights game....obviously you didn't

Kobe was busting Wade's ***! and spun on him (when Wade was obviously still Mad and fouled him from the back)

Kobe missed 2 shots over Wade?...ok....he still was nearly the MVP for the West....and with Durant on Fire Kobe was guarding the East best Player (James)...

Wade is just a after thought these days anyways...with him letting James take over the Heat Wade will always be jealous of Kobe...it was plain as day to anyone who watched last nights game....obviously you didn't

What? No "next" or "get back in my pocket, son"? Not even a "recognize game when it's in yo' face, li'l homey" or a "damn dis foo' hella mad"?

Local High School Star

lol @ that tweet, that's the type of dumb sh1t people argue

you probably really think Kobe had the better game

lol @ that tweet, that's the type of dumb sh1t people argue

you probably really think Kobe had the better game
    he won he had the better game

Local High School Star

so what happened to it's just an allstar game?

You'll see this coming Sunday when the Heat have him looking like Jeremy Lin

Kobe didn't win, the West won. Plus, Wade obviously had a better game. Look.

Kobe: 27 pts, 1 reb, 1 ast, 2 stl, 9/17 (53%) 8 FTA
    Wade: 24 pts, 10 reb, 10 ast, 2 stl, 11/15 (73%) 2 FTA

Now who contributed more to the team again?

STFU KID

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsGame
    Kobe didn't win, the West won. Plus, Wade obviously had a better game. Look.

Kobe: 27 pts, 1 reb, 1 ast, 2 stl, 9/17 (53%) 8 FTA
    Wade: 24 pts, 10 reb, 10 ast, 2 stl, 11/15 (73%) 2 FTA

Now who contributed more to the team again?

STFU KID
    Wade had the better game. Yes.

But anyone trying to argue that the foul was not the cheapest of shots from a clearly irritated Dwayne Wade is clearly in denial mode. Wade's comments after are even worse... and you can hear the surprise in Reggie's and the commentators' voices at the intent of the foul and the lack of concern after Bryant is obviously hurt. I lost a lot of respect for Dwayne Wade after that play.

Learning to shoot layups staywhite's Avatar

Funny how you guys call wade a dirty player when you have artest and bynum playing for your team

before the game I told my girl I hope someone punches kobe in the face and it happened, Thanks Wade!