Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: 50 Cent releases Sex Tape starring Rick Ross' baby mama

"Your daughter came out this b1tch"

Aww shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hito da god
    this >>> any diss track. 50 showed ross' baby mama getting f*cked RAW in ross' own home while he's out on tour
    haha...I cant see it though because the vids from those sites dont play for me...

Lol at this whole situation.

Hellbound

Is 50 Cent even relevant today? Does he still make music? Does G-Unit still exist? The last G-Unit affiliated cd I listened to was Straight Outta Cashville. 50 was overexposed, by his own doing or the media hype around him, and faded into relative obscurity pretty damn quick. Get Rich Or Die Trying went hard, he became a star, and then it just seems like he tried too hard, with the movie, vitamin water, that ugly ass G-Unit clothing line, the ugly ass shoes, etc etc.

He did go hard on the old mixtapes and Get Rich Or Die Trying though.

Made that high school varsity squad

Wtf is this?He starts a beef and now releases a sextape with Ross baby mama?50 Cent needs to get his ass in the studio and make an album thats not wack and not go out releasing sex tapes and starting dumb beefs.Eh i don't care what he does he just needs to mind his own bussines.

this >>> any diss track. 50 showed ross' baby mama getting f*cked RAW in ross' own home while he's out on tour
    Whaaaaat?! That makes it 10x better.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Oh my.... Rick Ross must feel like ****.

Ross is going to beat the sh*t out of her

Does Rick Ross in the XXL mag admit to being a correctional officer? I heard he does.

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by CAAIDN
    Wtf is this?He starts a beef and now releases a sextape with Ross baby mama?50 Cent needs to get his ass in the studio and make an album thats not wack and not go out releasing sex tapes and starting dumb beefs.Eh i don't care what he does he just needs to mind his own bussines.
    His entire career was created on starting dumb beefs, don't you remember How To Rob? And just for the record, that was the beginning of his career, he was entirely forgettable and nobody noticed or cared about his appearance on that Onyx song from 10 years ago. He took another man's name, and kept everyone else name in his mouth to try and make his own.

I doubt that was Rick Ross house.

50 cent goes for the jugular tho. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    Ross is going to beat the sh*t out of her
    They arent together...reading the headline of the video it says she used to be a call girl and Rick Ross didnt know. When he found out he dumped her.

When was this sex tape made? Before or after Rick Ross and her dealt.

McCants is Available!!

Would have been better if 50 released a video of him f*cking Ross's baby mama. That would be G.O.A.T

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    His entire career was created on starting dumb beefs, don't you remember How To Rob? And just for the record, that was the beginning of his career, he was entirely forgettable and nobody noticed or cared about his appearance on that Onyx song from 10 years ago. He took another man's name, and kept everyone else name in his mouth to try and make his own.
    50 cent is one of the most successful rappers in the game. He's filthy rich and it extends far beyond just making music. Whether his music is wack, corny, lame. It sells. I'm not sure about his album sales since his Get Rich or Die Trying album. Probably not spectacular but I'm sure it sold units and even moreso compared to albums people love. Dude gets money.

How to Rob was nothing more than a joke song. I dont think he started many "beefs" out of it. Jarule is more personal/street stuff than rap beef. Most of the incidents 50 either provokes or defends himself. Cant really say all the blame is on him. I dont think it makes him successful or make money. Unless someone shows me how it does. I did hear 50 cent is getting a % off the book Rick Ross baby mama is writing in exposing the life of Rick Ross aka the BOSS. That gangsta, so i can see how he is profiting from that.

To me stuff like this is a hobby to 50 cent. He is no different then a poster on a msgboard who goes around embarrassing someone for their own personal enjoyment. To embarrass a poster and let others laugh at the victim. And there are times where a poster challenges him and ends up failing.

For all the stuff 50 cent does that people dont approve of? He gets a great amount of respect for how successful he has become and set a bar. A standard that artists want to reach. Some artists wanna be down with him to get a slice of that pie.

National High School Star KRAYZIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loot
    There have been two things turning me (partly) away from hiphop the last few years:

1. dumb beefs. and not just a few, but loads and loads of dumb beef. especially with 50 involved. dude's a dramaqueen.

2. autotune voices
    hated that high hatted moronic autotune singer t-pain. then along comes 90% of the rappers and r&b singers doing the same dumb **** too. ive download about 70 songs from the past 3 months this morning, and 80% features dumb autotune crap. from jamie foxx to gucci mayne etc. get the **** outta here
    Hate that too.

(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^) big baller's Avatar

You dun f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked up.