Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Local High School Star indiefan23's Avatar

Default Re: The 5 Best Mix Masters Of You Tube

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I am usually the last one to pick up on internet sensations, so I'm surprised there's posters here who have not seen The Art of War. I think there should be a topic made in its regard every month here. My brother watches it before his basketball games all the time. And quite honestly, it makes me want to go out and dunk on someone, hard.
    U know, it's cool, but it's not the greatest thing ever. I liked it, I'm a mad hoops fan, but it wasn't a religious experience.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by indiefan23
    U know, it's cool, but it's not the greatest thing ever. I liked it, I'm a mad hoops fan, but it wasn't a religious experience.
    I respect that. I can't get enough of it though. I don't know about all that editing stuff, but I just like the pure fury of it all, as it slowly crescendos.

5-time NBA All-Star

Blaze and Yinka are a joy to watch. Blaze supplements his work here so he stands out. Xfactor and Samuel are cream of the crop as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I respect that. I can't get enough of it though. I don't know about all that editing stuff, but I just like the pure fury of it all, as it slowly crescendos.
    Yea, I think that's partly due to the music selection (which is perfect, what a movie/director Requiem/Aronofsky is). But I get you. I'm gonna add it to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    Blaze and Yinka are a joy to watch. Blaze supplements his work here so he stands out. Xfactor and Samuel are cream of the crop as well.
    Who is that? Perhaps I should be adding their stuff as well. I haven't seen their work though I don't think.

Learning to shoot layups cbombdotcom's Avatar

Is everybody familiar with hoopsencyclopedia's Artistry of Michael Jordan series? Some of the stuff doesn't have the greatest quality and you can tell they were old tapes, but, man does he have some rare Jordan footage. And yea, much respect to KBlaze and Yinka, but Coose's videos are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by cbombdotcom
    Is everybody familiar with hoopsencyclopedia's Artistry of Michael Jordan series? Some of the stuff doesn't have the greatest quality and you can tell they were old tapes, but, man does he have some rare Jordan footage. And yea, much respect to KBlaze and Yinka, but Coose's videos are crazy.
    Link some coose videos. I've never seen em.

Serious playground baller 1Time4YourMind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cbombdotcom
    yeah that is actually my favorite jordan mix of all time. i have both parts downloaded and there is so much rare footage that i haven't seen before, a lot of the popular stuff probably only gets 2-3 min of footage out of the whole 20 minutes.

not to mention kid loco's "traveller" was a unique and sick music choice for artistry of MJ part 1... it gave the video mix a trancelike mesmerizing quality along with MJ's feats of excellence.

Blu Ray

Give me kblaze, short intro, good music, gets right to the point and is loaded with great stuff, most of his videos are pretty long too...plus he does nba and nfl

just watched coose's stuff that was linked above, while i can definitely appreciate the quality and style, when you get to the actual footage [if it ever does], it's slightly sped up and there isn't much there.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

NBAjojoTV > all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhbvGKKUZ-4

i've never been a big fan of kblaze, low quality clips, sometimes bad song choices (not always though). same with yinka.

NBA rookie of the year

Kblaze's Larry Bird is still my favorite. The one he did for the 80's Pistons was great too, and whichever ilovethisgame that had "Lonely People," "Paris, Tokyo," and "Do for Love" in it. Yinka Dare's Tim Duncan is up there too, as has already been mentioned.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    except he made that way before they started using it on tv- for other stuff, it was literally not that long after requiem came out
    Except nothing, it's the first I've seen it. By this point it doesn't work for me.

I'm partial to this one myself.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrs4rGBMlbw