Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Trevor Ariza to sign with the Rockets

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Is this all you can do is log on and argue about this? Whether he's a SG or not? Is this it? This is why you logged on ISH today? If this is all you want to do, fine...you're right. He's not a natural SG, you are correct sir. You win. I hope this helps you in life. Now piss off and let me be without my no self-esteem self.
    See here is the deal I don't know what the F*CK is wrong with you but I come here to ISH hoping to have a decent discussion about basketball randomness with someone. All I was asking you was a question and you get butt hurt right away when you can't answer it. Anyways I'm done with this and not going to play your little games hoping I'll keep giving you sh!t.

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

So basically you feel he's going to be worse offensively this season compared to last season and his offensive success pretty much was a product of Kobe Bryant?
    At least until Yao and McGrady come back. If they come back! I think he'll still get his hustle buckets and alley oops but I think he want be the three point threat he became in the playoffs because there is no one on that roster who commands a double team. Maybe he'll continue to work on his jumpshot this offseason and learn to shoot off the dribble and learn to create for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPigto
    See here is the deal I don't know what the F*CK is wrong with you but I come here to ISH hoping to have a decent discussion about basketball randomness with someone. All I was asking you was a question and you get butt hurt right away when you can't answer it. Anyways I'm done with this and not going to play your little games hoping I'll keep giving you sh!t.
    Okay, so you feel Ariza should be playing SF and Battier SG or something different?

NBA lottery pick

Ariza will never win a championship again.

He is going to see how it feels playing without stars like Kobe and Gasol. When he was a Magic he didn't do ****. Watch he will return back to the old Ariza, in Houston. He did great on the Lakers, but I sum that up, to who he was playing with.

He should of signed with the Cavs. Why the hell sign with the Rockets, for the MLE. That makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k

He is going to see how it feels playing without stars like Kobe and Gasol. When he was a Magic he didn't do ****. Watch he will return back to the old Ariza, in Houston. He did great on the Lakers, but I sum that up, to who he was playing with.

He should of signed with the Cavs. Why the hell sign with the Rockets, for the MLE. That makes no sense.
    What are you talking about, he'll be playing with T-Mac and Yao! Oh wait, nevermind...

yes but this time round he's going to get a lot more touches and chances to prove himself (not as a role player, but as a verfiable starter). I know he's (sort of) had that chance on other teams, but he's actually going to be starting for the majority of the time. I'm slightly concerned about all the SFs we have though, but that's for another thread.

Put yr guns up

There's no point in arguing which will play SF/SG because those are imaginary positions, but there's no question Ariza and Battier are redundant and there's not enough ball-handling skill among them. Battier is probably gone.

Very good NBA starter

gonna miss this dude. i fukcing hate david lee

High School Starter LutherHeadJob's Avatar

Ariza's # of rings > Lebron's # of rings

In all honesty I really wish we still had Trevor. He was you and a great role player. Just exactly what the Lakers needed.

If Artest can play say more of a defensive minded game with the Lakeshow then the switch will be more then worth it. Love having Artest...hate losing Trevor. I'm sure all Laker fans feel the same way.

NBA lottery pick

I liked Ariza. However, I would trade him in a heart beat, without thinking, to get Ron Artest. That's a no brainer.

Ron Artest is all around better. Players like Ron Artest don't come around too often. I'll miss Ariza, but he was needed as a sacrifice, for the greater good.

Hell, he might do a MJ and start playing baseball, once the Rocket tank..

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

That one hurt me bad there. You just crushed my self-esteem.

Lol somebody ban this retard.

College superstar

Default Re: Source: Ariza agrees to sign with the Rockets

Quote Originally Posted by beasly15
    finally, we get some good news!!!!!
    this is considered good news????????

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k

lol this free agent signing would have been a good free agent signing if ron artest was still on our team.

Saw a basketball once

Man, I remember seeing Ariza play in summer league ball his rookie season. He by far looked like the best player on the court... shooting, passing, even a ridiculous "behind the back dribble in the lane behind the back pass for a dunk move".

I added him for my dynasty basketball squad and then what do the Knicks do? Proceed to sit his ass for a couple years. Glad the Lakers realized the talent he is.