Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Default Re: Nuggets trade Allen Iverson to Pistons for Chauncey Billups, McDyess

Denver shouldve kept Andre Miller.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease obonpaxis's Avatar

Default Re: Nuggets trade Allen Iverson to Pistons for Chauncey Billups, McDyess

This would never actually happen, but maybe a good scenario for Detroit:

Starters:

Stuckey
    Rip
    Tay
    Sheed
    Amir

with Iverson logging 30mpg off the bench as 6th man. He'd have the greenlight to shoot with 2nd unit, and could play in end-game situations.

Yeah I know. Won't happen.

National High School Star KRAYZIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markymark
    i love gp but you are a hating retard.

richie, who ya gonna root for? haha
    Watchu talkin' about man, he's still with us. (I hope)

I love LAaaaaaaaaaaa! Lakers Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    I would love to get McDyess in LA, even though i know it wont happen. *sigh*
    On paper he would look good added to any team but he would just ruin the Lakers youth and speed chemistry, plus he would take time to learn on the job with the Triangle. If he took minutes from the other Laker's players. it would not be a positive thing.

Detroit has a Sixers feel. Max/Sheed/Prince = defenders/rebounders who can score when needed but not lookin to score. Rip the shooter with AI proving the scoring punch.

Banned

Good trade. And its likely Dyess comes back to play with us.

Billups thought he was a lot better than he was. Iverson fits better with our style under Curry. I'm happy.

All you haters saying Detroit actually gets worse from this deal got another thing coming.

Man, this really makes that 2004 championship team seem like AGES ago now.

Quote Originally Posted by JPR
    Oh yeah! Detroit is such a great place to live...I'm sure all of the NBA wives want to move and shop there.
    Your a total stupid...and you sound more stupid with each post. The Pistons don't play in Detroit, and the Oakland county area (where they do play)....is one of the richest areas in the nation

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Iversons never been on a team this good. I know he dribbles a lot and Chauncey can run the offense better and yadda yadda yadda but Iverson averages 10 more points, more assists, and more rebounds. He is clearly the better player regardless of fit, which may not be as consequential as everyone thinks. This was a move Detroit couldn't NOT make. The potential for this year, and the money for free agency. Kudos to Dumars for having the balls.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Hear that? Your a total stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    Hear that? Your a total stupid!
    a tear just shed my eye...

Quote Originally Posted by flintstone
    Your a total stupid...and you sound more stupid with each post. The Pistons don't play in Detroit, and the Oakland county area (where they do play)....is one of the richest areas in the nation
    I am a "total stupid"

you get the idea though. besides, how is that weather in detroit? is it a large market like chicago? shall i keep going?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by flintstone
    Yeah, West Bloomfield, Bloomfield Hills, Rochester, all great areas. RIP used to live like 5 minutes away from me in West Bloomfield.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Attila
    Yeah, West Bloomfield, Bloomfield Hills, Rochester, all great areas. RIP used to live like 5 minutes away from me in West Bloomfield.
    No doubt Motown has some of the nicest suburbs in America, that's what happens when the city close to those burbs has some serious problems. but it is still not a big market and it has other drawbacks. we'll see though.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
    Iverson maybe wins championship this year