Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: InsipeHoops Survivor 2013: Vote Off the Biggest Troll

Quote Originally Posted by The Real JW
    You might've dropped the opinion by now, but I remember when you insisted in 2011 that LeBron was ahead of Magic all-time and an unquestionably better player.
    Ha!! Hell no, that did NOT happen... but i do believe that Lebron is a better overall talent than Magic was (not unquestionably), has nothing to do with accolades but with what the players can/could do on the court on both ends... again i base this opinion on what i have seen from both players on both ends and ofcourse i consider all types of reasonable facts which can at least microscopically hint at how good they were (such as their on court productions on both ends)... i can show you what i mean if you wish...

No, its not ludicrous to think Lebron was a better overall talent than Magic... if you think it is then its you who is "trolling"...

You've also claimed that 2011 was Wade's fault
    No, i "claimed" that the reason to why Lebron only averaged 15 FGA (less than any of his career playoff series) and averaged 18 PPG despite shooting 48% had something to do with Wade being on fire and Lebron hence being passive, to passive for his own good actually.... and i didnt like that, Wade took kindof a #1 option/leader role all of the sudden after playing a 2nd fiddle to Lebron entire season, i didnt like that because i knew that this team would go only as far as Lebron could take them and for that to happen Lebron had to lead & do his thing..... even Wade recognised this and officially/verbally took the "sidekick" role next year... and look what happened?

But ofcourse, partially it was also Wades fault to the 2011 Loss, he played pretty bad after Game 4 and especially in Game 6 and was just like Lebron not able to deliver in the clutch... if he was then im sure they would have won the championship wouldnt they?

and that LeBron deserves zero blame for the Heat losing to the Mavs.
    False.

Final conclusion: Did you even read what i mean/said in those threads or did you just take a glanse at the thread of the topics and make your own assumption? No pun intended
    Last edited by pauk; 01-13-2013 at 03:55 PM.

Banned

I love how pauk always acts like he's perfectly willing to admit LeBron's faults in '11 but then his paragraphs of worthless text always boil down to, "No-no-no! LeBron didn't play poorly. It only appeared that he played poorly thanks to his teammates."

You're biased if we're being nice, and a troll if we're being realistic. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    You can't go banning people just because you guys don't like them or disagree with them.

I, like many on here, have yet to name-call or broken any rules.

Go check my threads in the past. They are hit threads with 100's of replies.
    We are the people of ISH and we have the power you cannot tell us what we can and cant do, you cannot take out RIGHTS AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    And which are those? Give me just one example.... just one... try... and you will see that only you will get exposed yet again...

These false impressions of me by you and your sour Kobetard possy is just a desperate way to try and get back at me because i constantly partypoop your trolling/delusional Kobe jockstrap hanging Lebron loathing statements with only logic, reason and facts....

I am an active poster here and i wont stop stiring the pot with you and correct your incorrect, delusional statements.... with the ridicilous things you and your Kobetard friends say such as kobe143, ripthekik, nick young, tpols, heavincent, alphawolf24, mr jabbar, 9erempire, kennethgriffin and so on and so on (who funny enough almost all those names have less "troll" votes than me here and many who are not even listed, such as yourself)... its very easy to expose you considering the dung your braincells cause your mouth to express... call me a troll how much you ever want because of it, but you know deep down inside who is the cretin......

Posters like me make a trolls life miserable here due to this constant retaliation of logic, reason & facts which makes you look like a fool as you are not allowed to throw your statements you love such as "Kobe > Jordan" or "Lebron sucks" and so on... and thats the only reason i am not admired by the likes of you...
    I already did on the other thread.

"Wade cost Lebron the championship in '11 Finals"
    "There are 30 players better individually than Kobe all-time"
    "Lebron didn't choke in the '11 Finals"

Feel free to tell me why I'm a troll

Should do a "Best ISH poster" poll in the future.