Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Iran fires on U.S. Drones in International Airspace

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki

then theres you constantly calling me uneducated. i quote and follow current events from actual reports that i cite here, everything you say comes out of your ass. its unbelievable you can even pretend i'm uneducated when i show a lot more education and awareness of pretty much everything than you do. nobody here thinks you're smart flower pot fatty.
    Not going to spend time on making fun of you, it's too easy and not worth the time, I'll spend that time to tell you how wrong you are instead and make you aware of how uneducated you are.

You don't't show that you're educated in any way, only an uneducated redneck (yellowneck in your case) would write the stupid nonsense you're up to.

First you asked for a war because of a misquotation, you used the "wipe Israel"-nonsense for a long time as an argument for a war 'til I made you aware of the fact that it was a misquotation. The misquotation was even confirmed by Dan Meridor, Israel's deputy prime minister.

Then you asked for a war because a rebel leader in Syria claimed that Iranian drones were involved in it all, something that no one could confirm. You try too hard, what idiot would even think about using a rebel leader as a source?

And not only that, the allegations of a rebel leader in Syria was horrible in your eyes but never have you even commented on Saudi Arabia sending troops to slaughter protestors in Bahrain. Hypocrite?

And you always spam about Iran funding terrorists but never have you made a comment on the fact that the most of the fundings to muslim terrorists come from Saudi Arabia.. Hypocrite?

Shouldn't the US atack Saudi Arabia now as well?

And now you want a war because Iranian forces tried to shoot down drones close to the iranian shore. How uneducated and stupid are you really? What would the US do if a foreign country would send drones that close to US territory?

And the fact that you try to make this a nonsense mock battle only shows that you're totally clueless when it comes to this conflict. And have a look, do you see anyone agreeing with anything you just wrote?
    Last edited by millwad; 11-08-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Adbloock<3

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Disagrees.
    Yes Obama did a lot to capture Osama.

George Bush was a real hero.

NBA Superstar

one last thing i forgot to mention to you millwad is nobody takes down a pic like you did if that wasn't you. there is no excuse you could possibly make that would justify how you reacted after i clowned your pic when u immediately took it down if it wasn't you.

its just absurd how much you lie but thats why you're such a no conscience compulsive liar its some of the saddest shit i've ever seen on ISH. people like you spin webs of lies and when you're caught, you keep spinning them to get out, and at some point you're so knee deep in them you're caught with no avenue or route to get out.

go ahead give me a another lie for why you took down your pic so quick right after i clowned it if it wasn't you. i'd love to hear it

lol @ you're going to post your real pic

the other laughable thing i forgot until now is it took you more than a year after that incident to come up with the lie it wasn't you. it was never mentioned at any time before somewhat recently despite me jones'n on you for it endlessly and you disappearing each time. go figure.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 11-08-2012 at 09:57 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

one last thing i forgot to mention to you millwad is nobody takes down a pic like you did if that wasn't you. there is no excuse you could possibly make that would justify how you reacted after i clowned your pic when u immediately took it down if it wasn't you.

its just absurd how much you lie but thats why you're such a no conscience compulsive liar its some of the saddest shit i've ever seen on ISH. people like you spin webs of lies and when you're caught, you keep spinning them to get out, and at some point you're so knee deep in them you're caught.

go ahead give me a another lie for why you took down your pic right after i clowned it if it wasn't you. i'd love to hear it
    Again, you have no life, you try to have nonsense fights instead of discussing the subject since you got totally owned..

Wow, Godzuki clowning a picture that wasn't mine, OH SNAP! And it hurts really much considering it's from you, you're even the same guy who won't tell how old you are. Why are you afraid of telling how old you are? WHY?

We know that you're 30-40 years old and we know that you work at your dad's auto body shop and that you are from Korea, other then that we don't know anything about you. You've been fighting with people for 6 years on this site and you have numerous banned accounts and currently you're in the MMA thread fighting with another poster.. I guess it hurts too much that the most koreans are well educated while you work at a freaking auto body shop owned by your dad.

You have written at least 20 000 posts on this site without even telling people how old you are, obviously you're too ashamed..

I won't bother to reply another nonsense post like this, if you want to discuss the topic you're welcome and my last post is in front of your eyes about this subject.
    Last edited by millwad; 11-08-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Hey I got an idea, how about all you idiots pushing for a war with Iran go enlist right now so you can be the ones to die in it.

then make a argument since i don't know how you can pretend to deny what you just quoted from me. i'll be waiting...
    We've been having a covert war with Iran for like two years already. Like blowing shit up, kililng nuclear scientists, ****ing with the centrifuges and finally crushing their economy through sanctions. Google Iranian rial.

This is why the Iranians seems willing to have talks recently.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Again, you have no life, you try to have nonsense fights instead of discussing the subject since you got totally owned..

Wow, Godzuki clowning a picture that wasn't mine, OH SNAP! And it hurts really much considering it's from you, you're even the same guy who won't tell how old you are. Why are you afraid of telling how old you are? WHY?

We know that you're 30-40 years old and we know that you work at your dad's auto body shop, other then that we don't know anything about you. You've been fighting with people for 6 years on this site and you have numerous banned accounts and currently you're in the MMA thread fighting with another poster.. I guess it hurts too much that the most koreans are well educated while you work at a freaking auto body shop owned by your dad.
    cmon man i was hoping for some logical rationale for what would motivate you to immediately take down your pic you posted if it wasn't you. why did you do that? why not just say that wasn't me i was just messign around right when that happened? why wait a year to tell the lie it wasn't you? i mean i get that you exposed yourself giving everyone ammo to clown you where you were desperate, but i want to hear your liars rationale for those actions....

just answer this one question PLS

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    We've been having a covert war with Iran for like two years already. Like blowing shit up, kililng nuclear scientists, ****ing with the centrifuges and finally crushing their economy through sanctions. Google Iranian rial.

This is why the Iranians seems willing to have talks recently.

yeah but a lot of that has been Israel where we may be backing them on the down low but thats part of the problem. even during the debates or watching any Republican speak about Iran vs a Democrat, its clear how much more of a hardline stance they would take against Iran.

problem is Obama's base are so anti war that its obvious to everyone around the world he'd have a very difficult time justifying any action to that end, and it kills any possible bluff we could make towards it where they have a lot less fear of us because of that. as opposed to a Republican.

don't get me wrong this issue in itself wouldn't make me vote Republican but its one of those things that annoys me about the left.

NBA rookie of the year

cmon man i was hoping for some logical rationale for what would motivate you to immediately take down your pic you posted if it wasn't you. why did you do that? why not just say that wasn't me i was just messign around right when that happened? why wait a year to tell the lie it wasn't you? i mean i get that you exposed yourself giving everyone ammo to clown you where you were desperate, but i want to hear your liars rationale for those actions....

just answer this one question PLS
    You had the answer the same day, it's funny, according to you I lie about everything but that picture which was in a pure troll thread is the only truth about me that I've put up on this site, it makes sense..

And since you're not here to discuss the topic, why are you still so ashamed of telling us how old you are? We've asked you that for more than 1 year and still you won't tell us how old you are, that says very much about your insecurities.

You try to call out people for the most silly things like Niko getting punked by indian kids, GOBB's jobb (like working at your dad's autobody shop is better), Raz being poor etc.. You enjoy the fights which you even told us before, you have a dad who's close to 80 years old, you

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Hey I got an idea, how about all you idiots pushing for a war with Iran go enlist right now so you can be the ones to die in it.

i don't think we should ever send in ground troops again, rather than bomb the shit out of their hierarchy(including their nuclear facilities) and hope the opposition to the current regime in Iran capitalizes on it. either way i don't think sanctions are ever going to stop them from provoking us, we saw how effective those sanctions were with Sadaam toying with us/UN.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 11-08-2012 at 10:17 PM.

NBA Superstar

[QUOTE=millwad]You had the answer the same day, it's funny, according to you I lie about everything but that picture which was in a pure troll thread is the only truth about me that I've put up on this site, it makes sense..

And since you're not here to discuss the topic, why are you still so ashamed of telling us how old you are? We've asked you that for more than 1 year and still you won't tell us how old you are, that says very much about your insecurities.

You try to call out people for the most silly things like Niko getting punked by indian kids, GOBB's jobb (like working at your dad's autobody shop is better), Raz being poor etc.. You enjoy the fights which you even told us before, you have a dad who's close to 80 years old, you

NBA rookie of the year

lmao another lie so you're saying you denied that was you in that same thread the same day you posted your pic?

but i'm still wondering on your thinking for why you did that when it wasn't you. like if the pic wasn't you why would you take it down at all? it makes no sense whatsoever, and i don't get why you can't answer that question
    Yes, everything is a lie, everything I've written on ISH is a lie according to you, I have never told the truth about anything according to you. I'm the biggest liar in ISH history according to you, the only thing that isn't a lie is me putting up a picture of myself in the most obvious of troll threads. I guess that makes sense if you want it to make sense..

And I've answered you a thousand times but since you want to fight with people over the most lame things you try it over and over. Just like you spammed about Niko being "punked" by 9 year old kids and GOBB's job, you used that shit for at least a year..

I tried to discuss politics and you try to fight, it's just a sad thing when you're 40 years old and that is also why it's so obvious that you're lonely and that no female has ever been close to you. Or are you going to claim that you're married with kids?

People thought that I actually posted my own pic which was why I deleted it. It was the most random google and I've told you this time after time. I am sure that I'll be able to find the same pic if I try to find it and considering how much you spam about it I am sure you'd be all crazy about it..

You're just trying to fight with people while being 30-40 years old, how sad isn't that. I discussed politics and you started to troll when you understood that you had no clue like always. Enough with this bogus now but before we leave..

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    You don't know what the **** you're talking about.

Liberals are WEAK on Foreign Policy. FACT.

yeah but a lot of that has been Israel where we may be backing them on the down low but thats part of the problem. even during the debates or watching any Republican speak about Iran vs a Democrat, its clear how much more of a hardline stance they would take against Iran.

problem is Obama's base are so anti war that its obvious to everyone around the world he'd have a very difficult time justifying any action to that end, and it kills any possible bluff we could make towards it where they have a lot less fear of us because of that. as opposed to a Republican.

don't get me wrong this issue in itself wouldn't make me vote Republican but its one of those things that annoys me about the left.
    It's us, Israel and the UK. Why would that be a problem? It's not like Iran is wondering who is causing their centrifuges to blow up.

So what? People not in charge are talking tough?

War with Iran is is a stupid idea which is why the effective strategies Obama has pursuing are a much, much better course of action.