Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore 7forever's Avatar

Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Increase your screen size to 200% and watch the area over Greer's right shoulder. It pops in unison with the headshot. It's most noticeable at normal speed.

This old copy shows the same recoil/jolt backward but with video fakery. The second gif shows Roy's head functioning as the gun with emitting muzzle blast smoke before it extends in sync with the front right entrance and fake mist. The gun was really at the level of his right shoulder hidden by Kellerman's head. Also, notice the all-important splice in Zapruder after the shot.

Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote:
    Originally Posted by yyy123
    Except... I was not addressing the hand. I was addressing your ignorance regarding reflections. You were very clear in indicating that the reflection from the front passenger's head was faked because it did not show up in a photograph taken from a different angle. As any 5 year old knows... change the angle and a reflection is no longer visible.
    You're not much of a sleuth if you are tripped up by what is obvious.

Also, in all this time you have yet to prove the Greer shot is even possible. Your case is based upon the hypothesis that an over the shoulder shot, in the space of 1 second or less, while driving a vehicle is even possible.

The film being altered to make it look like his left arm didn't cross is the evidence that Greer shot jfk. The alteration would NOT have been committed for any other reason. Connnally's reflection is depicted the same in the polaroid and Zapruder but Roy's head is without the fake blob in the polaroid, nix, and muchmore. The muchmore cap is the moment of entrance to jfk's right forehead.

In addition, it recoils and does all kinds of impossible things only a cartoon could produce. It's fake and you have nothing but making blanket statements of fact, which are impossible. Unless the sun disappears when filmed from the other side of a reflection, but depicts the same reflection on Connally but not Kellerman. The Moorman pic was taken at Zapruder frame 309 and shows no fake reflection on Roy's head, but frame 312-313 of Z shows the fake reflection causing the headshot. Connally's reflection is the same in the pic and Zapruder. Defeated liars like yourself must ignore Connally's consistent reflection and impose fictional fantasies. The nix film depicts no fake reflection, and Roy's head snaps back swiftly (just like you'd expect of someone trying to hide that the driver was shooting the President), the complete opposite of the perfectly altered movement seen in Zapruder.

Right lateral x-ray shows bullet fragments behind right eye

The Head Shot from the Front
    Well guys, I knew this case was solved almost a year ago when the recoil showed itself but there is so much more like metallic fragments at exactly the site the autopsy refers to and Greer describing the wound path with the right eye as the start point going back to the rear. Notice the fragments just behind and slightly above the right eyesocket. READ THE STUFF below...it nails it.

The autopsy x-rays contain additional evidence of a frontal shot. Wound ballistics expert Dr. Larry Sturdivan told the HSCA that if an exploding or frangible bullet had struck the skull, it "definitely" would have left a cloud of metal fragments close to the point of entrance:
    Mr. MATHEWS. Mr. Sturdivan, taking a look at JFK exhibit F-53, which is an X-ray of President Kennedy's skull, can you give us your opinion as to whether the President may have been hit with an exploding bullet?
    Mr. STURDIVAN. . . . In those cases, you would definitely have seen a cloud of metallic fragments very near the entrance wound. (1 HSCA 401)
    Dr. Sturdivan was seemingly unaware of the fact that on the unenhanced autopsy x-rays, a cloud of fragments is visible in the right frontal region, which would indicate that a frangible bullet struck in that area. Apparently Dr. Sturdivan only examined the enhanced x-rays and not the original x-rays. Historian Dr. Michael Kurtz comments on Dr. Sturdivan's testimony:
    Sturvidan also stated that Kennedy was not struck in the front of the head by an exploding bullet fired from the grassy knoll. The reason, Sturdivan declared, was that the computer-enhanced x-rays of Kennedy's skull do not depict "a cloud of metallic fragments very near the entrance wound." In cases where exploding bullets impact, he asserted that "you would definitely have seen" such a cloud of fragments in the x-ray. Sturdivan's remarks betrayed both his own ignorance of the medical evidence and the committee's careful manipulation of that evidence. Sturdivan saw only the computer-enhanced x-ray of the skull, not the original, unretouched x-rays. Had he seen the originals, he would have observed a cloud of metallic fragments clustered in the right front portion of the head. Furthermore, the close-up photograph of the margins of the large wound in the head shows numerous small fragments. The Forensic Pathology Panel itself noted the presence of "missile dust" near the wound in the front of the head. One of the expert radiologists who examined the x-rays noticed "a linear alignment of tiny metallic fragments" located in the "posterior aspect of the right frontal bone." The chief autopsy pathologist, Dr. James J. Humes, remarked about the numerous metallic fragments like grains of sand scattered near the front head wound. The medical evidence, then, definitely proves the existence of a cloud of fragments in the right front portion of Kennedy's head, convincing evidence, according to Sturdivan, that an exploding bullet actually did strike the president there.

Between jfk and 911, a great case can be made that humanity is ignorant, but the advent of the internet has made it possible to expose that unsettling fact. Getting people to organize is what hasn't happened, but must, if there is to be any lasting progress. Agreeing on basic facts and supporting any and all researchers who have relevant information on a wide range of topics is required.

FBI kept files on John F Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe 'orgies'

http://www.news.com.au/world/fbi-kep...-1225880120036

http://gawker.com/5563070/fbis-kenne...e-have-an-orgy

[B]
    FBI

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever
    Between jfk and 911, a great case can be made that humanity is ignorant, but the advent of the internet has made it possible to expose that unsettling fact. Getting people to organize is what hasn't happened, but must, if there is to be any lasting progress. Agreeing on basic facts and supporting any and all researchers who have relevant information on a wide range of topics is required.
    How do we know that YOU aren't doctoring these photos?

NOW WHO'S PARANOID?!

Quote Originally Posted by RaininThrees
    How do we know that YOU aren't doctoring these photos?

NOW WHO'S PARANOID?!
    I posted endless links that belonged to others, and didn't need to alter anything, but pointed to what was altered.
    Last edited by 7forever; 04-09-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoP Guest' pid='1678731' dateline='1313783066
    Greer shooting JFK is a valid theory. He sure as hell brings his left hand up, over the right shoulder while looking back and POP there goes the skullshot in perfect synch. That would be one hell of a coincidence to explain away. What better assassin to employ than the SS? And that fits the definition of "Gonzo" - doing something so openly and blatantly horrific that nobody would dare think it is even possible. Perfect way to take out the president with all the sniper shots going off to confuse witnesses. I don't think that the planners would rely on a shot of many dozens of meters if they could find another way. . . Like a point blank headshot from the driver.
    Very few people on the boards were willing to state the obvious because it's so easy to see who did it once someone pointed it out. It's politically incorrect to place blame on Government when the evidence is so direct and conclusive.

It's as simple as showing Greer's left arm really extended over with the headshot and the absurdity of the fake hand in Zapruder. The whole limo jolts upward in unison with the headshot.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Arrow Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsed nli' pid='2462319' dateline='1324399113
    OP i believe U are correct.the driver does shoot him.
    i cant believe i never saw it before...
    thanks for posting this.
    its clear enough.
    besides being shot by someone else, jfk WAS indeed shot by the driver.
    its right there in the video
    I will make it simple for all the naysayers. Some things aren't supposed to be true but really are and rarely they are proven, like in the case of the driver shooting jfk. The only defense against this truth has been invalidated by showing that Greer's left arm/hand really did cross with the headshot. The illusion has been proven a reality.

I'll say this much

Your determination is to be admired... I basically have seen all these videos and I was very intrigued by the JFK II video about George HW Bush's role it all of this.

Maybe you should bundle all this up and create a blog or a book or video detailing the things in this thread..

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    I'll say this much

Your determination is to be admired... I basically have seen all these videos and I was very intrigued by the JFK II video about George HW Bush's role it all of this.

Maybe you should bundle all this up and create a blog or a book or video detailing the things in this thread..
    Thanks. Here's my blog. I need to do more.

http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner

Many eyewitnesses reported hearing a shot inside or near the Presidential limousine. The driver, Bill Greer was seated two rows in front of and slightly to Jfk's left.

1.Bobby Hargis (Police motorcycle outrider, left rear of limousine):
    Mr. Stern: Do you recall your impression at the time regarding the shots?
    [b]Hargis:

[quote author= link=topic=26.msg42005#msg42005 date=1363835778]
    I'm confused.

If the Zapruder Film was altered (presumably either to bolster the official story of
    a single sniper firing from behind or to hide some other piece of evidence not related
    to the actual shots or wounds) why would a "right rear exit wound" be added?
    [/quote]

Great question. It was not added but attempts were made to hide it. It was always there when the headshot occurred in Zapruder, between frames 312-313. Folks who are trying to cover up the truth must ignore that the exit on the rear is clearly visible in frame 313 along with the FAKE red blob in the front right. The red blob had to be added to the right front because that's where the bullet entered. Had they added it to the right side, the impact area would have been more apparent in the correct entry location over the right eye. Notice the rear opening at the same time as the red blob in the front.

7forever is back!!!!