Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Default Re: Euroleague Basketball 2011-12 Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    What is the reason than ?
    The typical "I already spend too much time far from my family in the USA" stuff.

ok ... Panathinaikos you better win tonight mefers

5 minutes to play 4th Q 10 points lead

GTFO MAC

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Real wants McCalleb for next season , their second option is Draper from Cedevita .

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain
    5 minutes to play 4th Q 10 points lead

GTFO MAC
    I hope there will be OT

What a game !

What a game !
    wow almost chocked

PAO is going to F4 , I dont see them beating CSKA .

PAO is going to F4 , I dont see them beating CSKA .
    Euroleague refs are starting to copy Greek League refs now. You even look at Diamantidis and he goes to the foul line. He is getting the Navarro treatment now.

If the refs call the game like that, then CSKA might have a problem.

Real wants McCalleb for next season , their second option is Draper from Cedevita .
    Draper? I don't see him as the type of player that a club that big needs at point guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Draper? I don't see him as the type of player that a club that big needs at point guard.
    I agree but I m reading that they want him every 3 monts this season so I dont know what to think about it .

Euroleague refs are starting to copy Greek League refs now. You even look at Diamantidis and he goes to the foul line. He is getting the Navarro treatment now.

If the refs call the game like that, then CSKA might have a problem.
    Arent you a PAO fan ? Refs helped Diamantidis and PAO but I dont think refs will call the game like that against CSKA because refs always help the best team and favorites .

Arent you a PAO fan ? Refs helped Diamantidis and PAO but I dont think refs will call the game like that against CSKA because refs always help the best team and favorites .
    Yes, I am a PAO fan. But I am not one of the VERY small minority of ultras/hooligans.

Any clear and objective PAO fan knows that the refs have been helping PAO ridiculously in the Greek League lately, and also this year it is really starting in the Euroleague also.

And it's more than obvious that Diamantidis is now getting the Navarro treatment.

Diamantidis and Navarro are great players and PAO and Barca have had some great teams, but anyone with even an average IQ can see that the Euroleague is clearly helping those players and teams in recent years.

I mean, in the last couple years, Barca is getting a ridiculous amount of help from the refs.

I don't like this new trend where Euroleague appears to be copying the NBA and favoring and helping certain players and teams. That stuff totally destroyed and ruined the NBA, and if they start doing the same with Euroleague (as it appears they are) then it will also ruin and destroy the Euroleague.

18 free throws for Diamantidis, even the Greek League refs (which are almost all admitted PAO supporters) would blush at that.

As for CSKA being the favorites...........will they be the favorites in the betting lines? Don't be so sure.

PAO has won 3 of the last 5 championships and are the defending champions. CSKA has never beaten PAO at the Final Four, and has never won a title when PAO was in the Final Four with them.

Obradovic has basically owned CSKA in Final Fours. So I'm not sure that the betting lines are automatically going to favor CSKA as the game gets closer.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 04-06-2012 at 12:42 PM.

Yes, I am a PAO fan. But I am not one of the VERY small minority of ultras/hooligans.

Any clear and objective PAO fan knows that the refs have been helping PAO ridiculously in the Greek League lately, and also this year it is really starting in the Euroleague also.

And it's more than obvious that Diamantidis is now getting the Navarro treatment.

Diamantidis and Navarro are great players and PAO and Barca have had some great teams, but anyone with even an average IQ can see that the Euroleague is clearly helping those players and teams in recent years.

I mean, in the last couple years, Barca is getting a ridiculous amount of help from the refs.

I don't like this new trend where Euroleague appears to be copying the NBA and favoring and helping certain players and teams. That stuff totally destroyed and ruined the NBA, and if they start doing the same with Euroleague (as it appears they are) then it will also ruin and destroy the Euroleague.

18 free throws for Diamantidis, even the Greek League refs (which are almost all admitted PAO supporters) would blush at that.

As for CSKA being the favorites...........will they be the favorites in the betting lines? Don't be so sure.

PAO has won 3 of the last 5 championships and are the defending champions. CSKA has never beaten PAO at the Final Four, and has never won a title when PAO was in the Final Four with them.

Obradovic has basically owned CSKA in Final Fours. So I'm not sure that the betting lines are automatically going to favor CSKA as the game gets closer.
    I agree but DD is getting refs help , Navarro is flopping that is diferent . Refs and rules in Europe are getting more like NBA and thats not good for European basketball . So what if CSKA has never beaten PAO in F4 , CSKA has new coach and new players . This CSKA never lost to this PAO and are best team in Europe ( I think the are best in the world ) at this moment so there isnt any reason to say CSKA isnt being favorites to win Euroleague .

Teodosic was asked aboute NBA , he said that he thinks aboute it but is focused on winning Euroleague with CSKA .