Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Default Re: Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Helo, Ehdo, Ehhe, Lodo, Hedo, Ehlo

Quote Originally Posted by RocketGreatness
    I see some similarities, but I'm not sure which shot was harder Jordan's or LeBron's.. This one was for the ages.

Rep me rep you.
    From what I saw, I think Jordan was harder. He had to find space, dribble a little, and take a shot at the last second.

Then again, LeBron shot is hard to do with one second left. He didn't have time to think, so he just had to shoot it up.

Y'know what, I don't know. They are both great shots. The Fisher shot was the best of them all though. The Horry shot was more dramatic.

Default Re: The Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    LeBron is the best player.

Clutches Player in the League.

Part 1: Agreed.

Part 2: No way

PleezeBelieve was about to cut his wrists until that shot. Imagine Clev down 0-2. You wouldnt see that kid here for awhile.

I usually hit open layups jn2rons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Lebron ISN'T clutch though. He made one shot.

With :01, what could you have done... other than a finger roll on a Nerf Hoop attached to your door?

Ask Van Gundy, the Magic and about 18-19k Cav fans how they're feeling right now!!

That 1 shot swung the series. 0-2 vs 1-1. Nuff said doc.

Default Re: Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Helo, Ehdo, Ehhe, Lodo, Hedo, Ehlo

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    MJ shot was better and more animated. This shot will be one of Bron's "highlights" but i dont get the same feel. I dont sense the Ehlo in Turk.
    that's how i feel. shot wasn't as flashy as MJ's and there was no announcer saying anything memorable. Still an amazing shot though. I'm still gettin chills every time i see it

I'm at my parents' for the holiday weekend. They went to bed, which is a problem because they have the only TV. It was too late to hit up a bar before the end, and I couldn't find any links, so i hit up the gamecast. I had to keep track of the biggest shot in Cavs history on a freakin GAMECAST.

Luchini from the sky TheAnchorman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    Are you comparing a shot in which a player was going full speed in one direction, stops on a dime and shakes the **** out of a defender to win a game to a regular contested jumper? Really?

No, this shot will not go down to be as big as Jordan's. Jordan is Jordan.
    I like Jordan's shot better by a hair, but don't just tell me that was a "regular contested jumper", because doing so you make it seem like it was Lebron taking a mid-range jumper against some dude in the middle of the 2nd quarter, instead of a fade-away three pointer buzzer beater (at least TWENTY FIVE FEET from the basket) with 1 second to square up and release the shot. The shot was amazing, you can't deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    From what I saw, I think Jordan was harder. He had to find space, dribble a little, and take a shot at the last second.

Then again, LeBron shot is hard to do with one second left. He didn't have time to think, so he just had to shoot it up.

Y'know what, I don't know. They are both great shots. The Fisher shot was the best of them all though. The Horry shot was more dramatic.
    Jordan's shot won the series.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMula
    I was thinking the same thing... This is the first big shot he has hit in his career in the playoffs so let all the lebron fanatics have their night i guess.. It seems to not come around often
    No it's not.

Good High School Starter 100grandman's Avatar

Has anybody else noticed Orlando getting a little cocky? I'm glad Cleveland won, and I'm glad LBJ outshined Hedo with his shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Lebron ISN'T clutch though. He made one shot. He has horrible in the fourth, going 1-5 and 3 turnovers. There's a reason the Magic took the lead near the end. He was quiet in the fourth last game too, just let the Magic take over and steal a game.

Great shot, but nothing like Jordan's which was a series winner in a do or die game. If Cavs don't win this series (very likely), no one is remembering that shot (just like Kobe's against the Suns).

If one shot defines clutchness (after a horrible fourth quarter), then I guess Glen Davis is the second clutchest player in the league?
    Over the past 6 years who has hit the most gamewinners in the league in the regular season ?
    Who has hit the most gamewinner in the playoffs over that period ?
    Who has had the best clutch stats the past two years ?

The answer to all three is the same man, and he wears the number 23.

High School Varsity 6th Man

omg, ok i know its just a game and i know im just a fan (not actually playing) but i think i really hate this LeBron guy.... like i want him to lose at everything for the rest of his life... everything

Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Default Hmm....I wonder who Jerry West wants to have the ball during the final seconds now?

Clutch would be kobe last night in the last minute of the game, hitting 2 big threes & a big pull up jumper... Phil didnt give him the ball in the last possession, shame BUT nice shot tho ill give props but still def not the biggest clutch player in the league
    Last edited by YoungMula; 05-23-2009 at 12:25 AM.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 100grandman
    Has anybody else noticed Orlando getting a little cocky? I'm glad Cleveland won, and I'm glad LBJ outshined Hedo with his shot.
    Orlando cocky? Seriously? Have you watched the Celtics or the Cavs? ****ing guys act like they just blew their load in a Victoria's Secret supermodel every time they make a ****ing basket.