Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Knicks Discuss Shump for Faried (with Nuggets)

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 3m

J.R. Smith is starting & Iman Shumpert could be departing. I'm hearing Knicks-Nuggets continue to discuss an Iman for Kenneth Faried trade.

I love my Knicks and would never rep another team, but for my sanity I may take a break on rooting if that occurs. It makes no sense and banging my head against the floor is not a sport I enjoy.

Default Re: Knicks Discuss Shump for Faried (with Nuggets)

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 3m

J.R. Smith is starting & Iman Shumpert could be departing. I'm hearing Knicks-Nuggets continue to discuss an Iman for Kenneth Faried trade.

I love my Knicks and would never rep another team, but for my sanity I may take a break on rooting if that occurs. It makes no sense and banging my head against the floor is not a sport I enjoy.
    You'd rather have Shump than Faried? That deal looks like a steal to me from the Knicks perspective.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Would be great for the Knicks. Shumpert is probably the most overrated player in the league.

This makes no sense. What kind of need the Knicks have for Faried??? I want to punch Dolan in the neck

As far as I know, Felton is not starter material. They should get a solid PG before anything else. Faried is an undersized PF. This is how the Knicks fu[COLOR="Navy"]c[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]k[/COLOR] up their rosters. It's like playing Tetris, putting one block over another until you have no room to play and you lose.

MamaThereGoesThatMan EveryManALion's Avatar

**** I was just about to post this ha Bleacher Report alert app ha

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

I havent watched many knicks games this season. find them painfully boring for one reason or another. but does that team even run? and if not, then no need for faried.

i feel faried would look good with the wizards and gortat.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    This makes no sense. What kind of need the Knicks have for Faried??? I want to punch Dolan in the neck
    Well, the Knicks are one of the worst rebounding teams in the NBA and Faried is one of the best rebounders in the league.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Bargnani is starting at center right now and you ask this? If this is true NY needs to complete the swap right now and get Faried out of Colorado before the Denver PD is contacted because this is highway robbery.

Bleacher Report...
    http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/41750194

I cannot believe how popular that awful site has become. Whoever was responsible for the rise of that site is a marketing genius.

So why has Faried been a bust? Wasn't everyone on his balls after his rookie year? MANIMAL?

I guess his defense is really that bad. Shump is my favorite KNICK, but word is that he is being a problem within the Knicks. I'm sure Francesa is just trying to throw shit out there, I sure hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    Well, the Knicks are one of the worst rebounding teams in the NBA and Faried is one of the best rebounders in the league.
    Really though lol. It may not be the highest value you can get for Shump, but it's getting rid of a player who has a log jam at his position and filling a glaring hole/need for the Knicks. If you think this can't bring positives, you haven't watched Knicks basketball this year.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    So why has Faried been a bust? Wasn't everyone on his balls after his rookie year? MANIMAL?

I guess his defense is really that bad. Shump is my favorite KNICK, but word is that he is being a problem within the Knicks. I'm sure Francesa is just trying to throw shit out there, I sure hope so.
    There's been a couple rumors of Faried having 'attitude problems' whatever that means.

Dumb trade for Denver, Faried is like the most popular guy on the team and they already have like 8 SGs

knicks and nuggets sure love trading with each other.

It makes alot of sense, but only if they've done everything possible to get a pg out of shumpert first. I was thinking shumpert, Felton, and hardaway jr for dragic but if they can't pull that off and there isn't another gaurd out there the fit of faried (until chandler comes back is perfect)