Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Has any other player spread out his "peak" throughout his career like Kobe Bryant?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    THIS.

Scoring is Kobes way of staying focus, we may not like it.. but its a fact.
    What's Artest's way of staying focused?

Default Re: Has any other player spread out his "peak" throughout his career like Kobe Bryant?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    yet to be seen.

Maybe not to his degree as a guard but kareem definitely did. Played at a high level up to his 40s.

Banned

Its an impossibility because hes bipolar. By nature he has a lack of focus and cannot maintain consistency.

But im guessing that it use to be Hennessy.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    Its an impossibility because hes bipolar. By nature he has a lack of focus and cannot maintain consistency.

But im guessing that it use to be Hennessy.

It's good to see he's cutting down on his turnovers right now.

Other than that, just keep working through the offense and make crisper passes, till Howard's fully recovered.

10-24, Brickbe chucking up shots like a madman

Please don't get mad at me, Kobe fans, I've been waiting so long to say that since Kobe's been so efficient this year
    Actually, Kobe wasn't chucking up bad shots tonight. Quit hating.

Pistons Owns Lakers DetroitPistonFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeBronJames
    +1. When was Kobe chucking up bad shots?

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeBronJames
    Did you read the bottom part of my post?

Adbloock<3

Don't ever put Kobe's name in the same sentence as Pac again
    Blapshemy!
    Kobe >>>>>> Pac

Kobe is even a better rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by LamarOdom
    Kobe >>>>>> Pac

Kobe is even a better rapist.
    Pac wasn't a rapist and neither is Kobe FOH.

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    I've been very impressed with him this year. No matter what you wanna say about the guy, he IS 34 years old, going on 17 years in the NBA. He has the longevity of most MLB players. That's a crazy feat in it of itself. Putting up impressive numbers to boot.
    Very.

The numbers at times can be hollow, game impact has dwindled since 2010 because he doesn't have that extra gear to single handedly win games on his lonesome anymore ...

As evident by him playing well this year, yet their record sucks. But what he is doing at his age is nothing short of amazing.

Since I started watching the game in 1990, the only other player that has shown to have such longevity in terms of elite-ness was MJ. What MJ did as a 39 and 40 year old was nothing short of amazing given context, and same goes for Be here.

17 years deep, tons of mileage. Knee and finger injuries galore, and still murking people with his skill set.

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    Very.

The numbers at time can be in game impact hollow because he doesn't have that extra gear to single handedly win games on his lonesome anymore ...

As evident by him playing well, yet their record sucks. But what he is doing at his age is nothing short of amazing.

Since I started watching the game in 1990, the only other player that has shown to have such longevity in terms of elite-ness was MJ. What MJ did as a 39 and 40 year old was nothing short of amazing given context, and same goes for Be here.

17 years deep, tons of mileage. Knee and finger injuries galore, and still murking people with his skill set.
    Thought I was the only one who called him that

Samurai Swoosh

Thought I was the only one who called him that
    You are ... I swagger jacked you.

I liked it. Good contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    You are ... I swagger jacked you.

I liked it. Good contribution.