Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Let's discuss your favorite color.

I like color. I love colors. It's my favorite subject. What's even more bad ass, is that my favorite color is always evolving. I can go from yellow to red to green like a flashing light. STOP! Stop right there, you caught the stop light. There you are, sitting pretty in your jet black Lexus GS430. Awesome ride there my friend, and if you're north of the border, it's your 'favourite colour' ...

* puts hands on hip *

Now why for Pete's sake do you guys ^ there add the u? Do you think it's cool? Pete, our resident movie critic, what's your opinion? If there was a movie out there, and it was all about color, would you write a review? If you write it, I'll read it. I'm so in love with color (or colour) you guys. I think I'm sick. I asked my new girlfriend the other night to try on three different outfits before we made love.

I told her to put on purple fishnets, and combine that with a hunter green thong. She refused. I was like "listen baby gal, I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, NOW PLEASE BIT[COLOR="Black"]C[/COLOR]H WEAR THE BARNEY SEX OUTFIT FOR THEE" ... she just laughed, and said she felt sorry for me; told me the other two outfits were out of the ?. Said she needed to run up to the store to get some potato chips. I thought that was a bit strange @ 1:15 AM. Well, the ho never returned.

So there I was. Me and my colors. Even if every woman in the world leaves me, then I still have my colors. No evil cu[COLOR="Black"]n[/COLOR]t could ever, EVER take that away from me. The colors got my back, and I have their's. Well, except for orange. That's a trifling one right there. I could never bring myself to fully trust orange. Every time I rock the orange Polo, people look at me, and probably think to themselves "man that guy is bright as the sun" but I know each and every one of my orange RL (Ralph Lauren, not real life) shirts have it out for me.

Do any of you have a favorite color? If you want my advice, it's better just to not even have a favorite. They can and sometimes do get jealous and envious of one another. I once ate a bowl of Corn Pops out of a blue bowl. Now everyone knows you just don't mix blue and yellow (the Corn Pops). That's considered the cardinal sin of color combinations. Legend has it, blue represents the sky, and yellow makes claim to cowardness, but let's get one thing clear here, I ain't no pu[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]sy. Yellow IMO is more along the lines of being touch as nails, not some bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h made fool. My grandfather loved yellow, and he was pretty damn mellow. Yep, you guessed it, he was the founder and creator of Mellow Yellow. How is that shit cowardness?!?!

I just want to know everyone's favorite color. You will tell me. You will please tell me why it's your favorite color. If it's not too personal, and you feel comfortable enough, tell us if you ever caught wood because of a specific color, or spectrum of colors. Rainbows never did much for me sexually, but I heard if you can find the end of a rainbow and stick your dick in it, your piss will be ROY G. BIV for the rest of your life. Wiki even says not just your urine, but also your semen. Now imagine that, blasting the rainbow all over your girl's butt (that rainbow booty is so bootyful!). Now imagine the @ creampie. It dripping out after she stands up. Imagine if Peter North had the rainbow life liquid?

Thanks for reading this year's version of 'What's your favorite color.' Color isn't going anywhere folks, so we all might as well get used to it. It's all around us. Embrace it. Thank God for Crayola... that shit cRaY!

(dear God did I really just write all that shit?)

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Default Re: Let's discuss your favorite color.

Banned

"didnt read!" "didn't read!" ...

blah blah blah

There, so I can speak in the language of 13 year olds. Which color is your favorite now?

I swear, fu*king color amateurs piss me off.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

my favorite color is blue because i like the sea and the sky

Cobalt blue:

Gray

My favorite color at the moment is red. You can't go wrong (or can you?) with red. Color of blood, power, rage, passion, hearts, etc.

Biased Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    I like color. I love colors. It's my favorite subject. What's even more bad ass, is that my favorite color is always evolving. I can go from yellow to red to green like a flashing light. STOP! Stop right there, you caught the stop light. There you are, sitting pretty in your jet black Lexus GS430. Awesome ride there my friend, and if you're north of the border, it's your 'favourite colour' ...

* puts hands on hip *

Now why for Pete's sake do you guys ^ there add the u? Do you think it's cool? Pete, our resident movie critic, what's your opinion? If there was a movie out there, and it was all about color, would you write a review? If you write it, I'll read it. I'm so in love with color (or colour) you guys. I think I'm sick. I asked my new girlfriend the other night to try on three different outfits before we made love.

I told her to put on purple fishnets, and combine that with a hunter green thong. She refused. I was like "listen baby gal, I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, NOW PLEASE BIT[COLOR="Black"]C[/COLOR]H WEAR THE BARNEY SEX OUTFIT FOR THEE" ... she just laughed, and said she felt sorry for me; told me the other two outfits were out of the ?. Said she needed to run up to the store to get some potato chips. I thought that was a bit strange @ 1:15 AM. Well, the ho never returned.

So there I was. Me and my colors. Even if every woman in the world leaves me, then I still have my colors. No evil cu[COLOR="Black"]n[/COLOR]t could ever, EVER take that away from me. The colors got my back, and I have their's. Well, except for orange. That's a trifling one right there. I could never bring myself to fully trust orange. Every time I rock the orange Polo, people look at me, and probably think to themselves "man that guy is bright as the sun" but I know each and every one of my orange RL (Ralph Lauren, not real life) shirts have it out for me.

Do any of you have a favorite color? If you want my advice, it's better just to not even have a favorite. They can and sometimes do get jealous and envious of one another. I once ate a bowl of Corn Pops out of a blue bowl. Now everyone knows you just don't mix blue and yellow (the Corn Pops). That's considered the cardinal sin of color combinations. Legend has it, blue represents the sky, and yellow makes claim to cowardness, but let's get one thing clear here, I ain't no pu[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]sy. Yellow IMO is more along the lines of being touch as nails, not some bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h made fool. My grandfather loved yellow, and he was pretty damn mellow. Yep, you guessed it, he was the founder and creator of Mellow Yellow. How is that shit cowardness?!?!

I just want to know everyone's favorite color. You will tell me. You will please tell me why it's your favorite color. If it's not too personal, and you feel comfortable enough, tell us if you ever caught wood because of a specific color, or spectrum of colors. Rainbows never did much for me sexually, but I heard if you can find the end of a rainbow and stick your dick in it, your piss will be ROY G. BIV for the rest of your life. Wiki even says not just your urine, but also your semen. Now imagine that, blasting the rainbow all over your girl's butt (that rainbow booty is so bootyful!). Now imagine the @ creampie. It dripping out after she stands up. Imagine if Peter North had the rainbow life liquid?

Thanks for reading this year's version of 'What's your favorite color.' Color isn't going anywhere folks, so we all might as well get used to it. It's all around us. Embrace it. Thank God for Crayola... that shit cRaY!

(dear God did I really just write all that shit?)

Any day now. (Seriously). Pretty scary.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

blue. didn't read

Banned

Red or Blue, did not read it either..

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor

Any day now. (Seriously). Pretty scary.

My favorite color is green, but I'm not a Celtics fan. It's neon green to be exact.

which you like Yehosua?

xanax bars are pretty cool

5-time NBA All-Star

Black
    Deep Purple
    Forest Green
    Crimson
    Cerulean
    TUrqoise

Def burgundy

Oh wait....