View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 03:59 PM   #10
Mathius
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: your reaction when.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
With the scoring imbalance on this team, we're pretty much already playing shorthanded on the offensive end.

Well, that's true, but that's a whole 'nother issue. Snow is never gonna get any better, and never was any better earlier in his career.

Quote:
I just like having a guy in the final minute who can at LEAST bring the ball up the court, give it to LeBron, get out of the way

Not sure I agree with that philosophy either. Lebron's taken a lot of criticism, particularly in the last year about his supposed inability to move without the ball, but I think that's bs.

What has Mike Brown done every time they are in a close game? He abandons the offense and plays Lebron isolation every play down the floor.

I think we need to setup our offense and run plays. Lebron isolations should be setup for a final shot type scenario. Not every play after the 8 minute mark in the 4th quarter.

Be honest with yourself and ask yourself if you're saying these things about Snow because of his talent level, or because our entire offense is such a joke to begin with?

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote