View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 07:15 PM   #11
Default Re: your reaction when.........

Originally Posted by Mathius
Well, that's true, but that's a whole 'nother issue. Snow is never gonna get any better, and never was any better earlier in his career.

Not sure I agree with that philosophy either. Lebron's taken a lot of criticism, particularly in the last year about his supposed inability to move without the ball, but I think that's bs.

What has Mike Brown done every time they are in a close game? He abandons the offense and plays Lebron isolation every play down the floor.

I think we need to setup our offense and run plays. Lebron isolations should be setup for a final shot type scenario. Not every play after the 8 minute mark in the 4th quarter.

Be honest with yourself and ask yourself if you're saying these things about Snow because of his talent level, or because our entire offense is such a joke to begin with?

because our entire offense is such a joke to begin with, to be perfectly honest with you

I don't think Eric Snow was ever an overly talented basketball player. He has gotten by on his heart and intelligence. However, when announcers point out your "intangibles" for a multi-year stretch, that is really just a kind way of saying you suck.

Maybe he can become our head coach sometime down the road because I have a hell of a lot of respect for the dude. Of course, he would need to be an assistant first.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote