View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 10:01 PM   #29
Paxson 93
Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Vinny Del Negro Introduction Press Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
Avery Johnson = Black Scott Skiles

Too intense and critical to young players and calls almost every offensive set from the sideline every game. A team who is most likely drafting a PG like D Rose needs to have a little offensive freedom. Plus the Bulls need to be a primarily fast break team and Avery Johnson doesn't like his team calling their own shots.

I think your incorrect when you say Vinny is finding his way. He obviously knows basketball as much as some head coaches already if you know his whole story. The only thing he has to find is a connection personally to his players. I am already convinced he can be that guy from what I've seen and heard in interviews. He wants to play fast pace offense, and Bulls players are already buzzing and interested in this so i heard on Chicago Tribune Live. If he can make his players feel important, needed, and comfortable he will be a good coach. He was the only candidate to come to Paxson with a full offensive/defensive playbook with the Bulls roster already incorporated specifically for it. That's straight business.

I agree... very good point..

P.S - Glide2Keva - Didn't you know that you can tell the success of a man by how hot his wife is? I thought everyone knew that...
Thats why I am not very successful and never will be..
Paxson 93 is offline   Reply With Quote