Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Dwyane Wade - 30 freethrows Game 4 & 5!

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    You guys are obsessed, I feel sorry for you that you guys are unlucky enough to hate on the worlds best basketball player.
    Wade doesn't get hated on.

Default Re: So are we gonna pretend that Wade didnt have a better game that leBron???

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    lebron hit two clutch 3's and got a steal for a breakaway double dribble to seal the game.

What the problem is?
    In fairness...the double dribble had no affect on the outcome of the game. It was so random though ...never seen it happen.

Default Re: So are we gonna pretend that Wade didnt have a better game that leBron???

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    In fairness...the double dribble had no affect on the outcome of the game. It was so random though ...never seen it happen.
    it might have been a travel but no way it was a double dribble. he knocked that ball clean from the pass from delonte. that wasnt a dribble. the ball was loose and he grabbed it and then dribbled it once and dunked it. the amount of steps he took before taking that one dribble is questionable.

Dunking on everybody in the park 24r2's Avatar

Default Re: Discuss D-Wade's performance in Game 5 as Heat eliminate Celtics

yeah who the hell is hatin on the world best basketball player(wade)?

Wade once again proving to be the best SG in the game today

Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

Default Re: Dwyane Wade - 30 freethrows Game 4 & 5!

he's 29 this year so hopefully 4-5 more years of peak performance

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    Seriously, how does stern expect you to defend him when you can't even touch him?
    You'll be banned any time soon, with a bit of luck.

Clueless.

Magic Johnson

It's just hilarious how often Wade gets overlooked. Left off first team? Check. Left off all defensive team? Check. Overlooked in MVP voting? Check. Plays ridiculously well, and gets overshadowed because LeBron goes on a rampage and scores the final 10 points? Check.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    It's just hilarious how often Wade gets overlooked. Left off first team? Check. Left off all defensive team? Check. Overlooked in MVP voting? Check.
    It's getting laughably ridiculous.
    Last edited by KOLBCTEW; 05-13-2011 at 05:23 PM.

It's just hilarious how often Wade gets overlooked. Left off first team? Check. Left off all defensive team? Check. Overlooked in MVP voting? Check. Plays ridiculously well, and gets overshadowed because LeBron goes on a rampage and scores the final 10 points? Check.
    Well, he's incredible, no doubt in my mind. Tied for best SG in the game today on my list. But he shouldn't deserve to be in the MVP race because he's teamed up with Lebron. Neither should Bronzy btw. But that's how I feel about looking at a MVP.

The Holy Trinity

If the fool had made his FTs, he would have had 40, there would have been no LBJ rampage, and the storyline would have been, "Wade carries Heat into Eastern Conference Finals...."

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
    Well, he's incredible, no doubt in my mind. Tied for best SG in the game today on my list. But he shouldn't deserve to be in the MVP race because he's teamed up with Lebron. Neither should Bronzy btw. But that's how I feel about looking at a MVP.
    Tied with who? Let it go, people. Kobe is an all-time-great, but his time is in the past now. He's in a different stage of his career, and people need to come to terms with that.

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    Tied with who? Let it go, people. Kobe is an all-time-great, but his time is in the past now. He's in a different stage of his career, and people need to come to terms with that.
    He didn't perform the way he used to, and maybe I'm slightly biased here but I say he's tied or very close. But the legacy he's created makes me say he's still tied. Just like with other older players, you give them more respect because of what they have accomplished.

I can't believe the Shaq-Kobe-Duncan era is over.
    Look at the Finals since 1999.

1999 - Tim Duncan
    2000 - Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant
    2001 - Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant
    2002 - Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant
    2003 - Tim Duncan
    2004 - Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal
    2005 - Tim Duncan
    2006 - Shaquille O'Neal
    2007 - Tim Duncan
    2008 - Kobe Bryant
    2009 - Kobe Bryant
    2010 - Kobe Bryant

They have combined for 8 of the last 12 Finals MVP's.

He played well
    end thread