Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park bigdog13's Avatar

Default Re: Moving to Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    You should come to Saskatchewan, it's totally not flat and boring.
    Isn't Montana flat and boring?

Dunking on everybody in the park bigdog13's Avatar

But wait til you need Cancer care or heart surgery. OR if you kid needs a bunch of medical care. You will say who the F cares what they took off your pay cheque.

I pay money every year for house insurance and not one fire claim yet.

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    ITS.

NOT.

FREE.

We pay for healthcare every two weeks. To date, I have unquestionably paid exponentially more in health care costs than I have used, and it's not even close. So you don't pay at a clinic visit twice a year. What's that, a few hundred bucks in comparison to the amount gouged out of my paycheck every two weeks? And let's not forget, if you want a prescription after you visit the clinic, that comes out of your pocket unless you have health insurance.

Honestly I'm even a proponent of socially funded health care. But for anyone to call it free, that's just... mind boggling. Do any of you who are saying this have jobs or pay taxes?

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hammer2010
    The supreme court is the highest court in the land genius! BEING ALLOWED TO CARRY A DAGGER TO SCHOOL IF YOU ARE A SIKH AND YOU WISH TO DO SO, IS THE LAW! Nobody is bending any laws. The highest court in the land says it is. Laws change, and if it is deemed as a danger to other people then this law will also fall. As of right now there is no precedence. So I support the court ruling.

LOL at you saying they should leave because they can't follow the laws when in fact they aren't breaking any laws.
    You're actually correct in a sense; they aren't breaking any laws NOW that the laws have been changed. I'm speaking more along the lines of how they came to be changed in the first place. They just refuse to follow existing laws and cause such a calamity about them that the government ends up making special exceptions for them. Which is what I said in my original post; we kowtow to the whims of immigrants in this country. The point has always been that practicing religious freedom is fine until it becomes a public safety or legal issue. I'm aware that they are no longer breaking any laws, thanks to our gutless, PC-at-all-costs culture, but that's only because they refused to follow them in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog13
    But wait til you need Cancer care or heart surgery. OR if you kid needs a bunch of medical care. You will say who the F cares what they took off your pay cheque.
    I agree. I never said I didn't support the system we have. In fact I claimed the complete opposite. I'm merely pointing out to some people that it couldn't possibly be further from 'free.'

Ya but to these Harper conservative BLOWHARDS all immigrants are freeloading, welfare dead weights who shouldn't be here cus they smell like curry.

Yes, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying here.

Good High School Starter hammer2010's Avatar

Why don't you come see me dude if you live in Calgary. I live in Sundance call me names to my face. I dare you! Please!!

Quite frankly, if you've been unable to gather any legitimate points from the posts I've made, you're a mental infant. Which, really, is unsurprising, considering you did a much better job dismantling your own credibility by unwittingly contradicting your own points than I ever could. Your complete lack of original thought is only bolstered by using such an overused and cliched picture.
    Hey turd, I'm calling you out! Come see me bro. We can have a bare knuckle fight, til one of us quits or til someone gets knocked out. We'll post it on iSH!

Where you at p*ssy? I'll f*ck you til you love me Faggot!
    Last edited by hammer2010; 11-23-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Hey turd, I'm calling you out! Come see me bro. We can have a bare knuckle fight, til one of us quits or til someone gets knocked out. We'll post it on iSH!

Where you at p*ssy? I'll f*ck you til you love me Faggot!
    After this lil outburst you undoubtedly won the debate, outwitting him with cunning physical threats. Masterful

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    After this lil outburst you undoubtedly won the debate, outwitting him with cunning physical threats. Masterful
    I don't care about the debate. I wasn't trying to win the debate. He was calling me names so I encouraged him to come do it to my face since we live in the same city. It would just be a civil bare knuckle sparring session nothing more.

Come on johndeergreen, we can put the video on ish for everyone's enjoyment. I'll even pay your bus fare. $2.75 is nothing to me.

NBA lottery pick

Not like Saskatchewan.

You are a complete fu[color=black]cking[/color] idiot. These comparisons are beyond laughable, and the conclusions you are 'drawing' from my posts are pathetic and misleading. What's next from you? Sikhs shouldn't have to wear hard hats at job sites because that's discriminatory too? Omigosh the racism! How dare they!
    Funny how this idiot completely fell of the face of the earth once I called his fakkit azz out! F*ckin p*ssy azz b*tch! I love Interent tough guys.

BUMP for that johndeere fakkit

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

One of the huge drawbacks in Canada are the internet data caps.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    One of the huge drawbacks in Canada are the internet data caps.
    Rogers/Bell are fagggot asss companies