Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Why do Miami / LeBron fans have such hate for the Bulls / D-Rose?

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Name me the contingency of annoying Rose stans by username, who seemingly overrate him or consistently put down other players like the crazy / insecure LeBron stan cult?

LeBron stans? They try to degrade: Rose, CP3, Melo, Kobe, Durant, hell his own teammates like: Wade and Bosh. The even go the full retard extent of talking shit about Jordan.

They say things like Joakim Noah > Dwyane Wade.

Since 2012, LeBron stans are by the worst disease of posters plaguing these boards. Many of them have multiple accounts too.
    I'm not going to call people out. You are in denial if you think there's no Rose stans/Bulls fans that are annoying and make people dislike Rose. I've gone through old threads that have said how annoying Bull fans are. Every fan base has those guys.

And we're an agreement that LeBron stans suck. They make the Heat fan base look retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    You are in denial if you think there's no Rose stans/Bulls fans that are annoying and make people dislike Rose.
    Name ONE then ... don't be a softie. If there is that many, it shouldn't be such a hassle. One should spring to mind at the very least.

I'll give you a hint though, they don't exist. There are no insecure, crazy Derrick Rose fans.

Now, want me to prepare the list of annoying, insecure LeBron stans that exist on ISH? Warning, it's going to be longer than Scottie Pippen's dick.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I don't care about Rose or the Bulls. I hardly talk about them unless somebody brings them up. I don't see how I am in fury over Rose. Do you really think most Heat fans in Miami are worried about Rose and Bulls, and talk about them 24/7? Hell no. ISH doesn't represent the Heat fan base in anyway. This place is a circus of the extremes of every fan base.

Jordan owned us, and the Bulls have dominated a good amount of this rivalry, yes.

And I don't care about your opinions on LeBron. Save your essays for somebody who is willing to beat the dead horse.
    Why do you act as if he's exclusively addressing you in his post?

It is very bizarre to see the hatred that Heat fans have for Rose and the Bulls. Look at NumberSix for example, dude is OBSESSED with Rose. Then again, he's just a bandwagon fan... but so are 90% of Heat fans on this forum.

I think Heat fans subconsciously realize that the Heat are very unlikely to 3-peat because the East actually has good teams this year and they manifest these insecurities into hatred for guys like Rose and the Bulls.

Every top team isn't going to have a significant injury this year, and it's very unlikely that the Heat will have first and second round byes this year either. With Wade declining (or "injured" as Heat fans say), Bosh being a prime victim of LeBron-ball, and the East getting better, Heat fans are just scared.

And once the Heat lose this year, no telling what happens in free agency. Lebron jumping ship is 100% a possibility given his track record, and Wade is just getting exponentially worse each year.

After this year, the Heat are going to fade back into irrelevancy and deep down, their fans know it.

OP's jimmies are rustled over 9000.

Its so cute how he made up his mind that the Bulls are a threat to anyone and that a player who's been cleared to play but chose to sit on his ass when his team needed him the most inspires anything other than pity or laughter.

OP, let the team do something meaningful, let Rose play and THEN you can talk trash (chances are they'll have a good season untill the playoffs where they'll do what they do best).

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Why do you act as if he's exclusively addressing you in his post?

It is very bizarre to see the hatred that Heat fans have for Rose and the Bulls. Look at NumberSix for example, dude is OBSESSED with Rose. Then again, he's just a bandwagon fan... but so are 90% of Heat fans on this forum.

I think Heat fans subconsciously realize that the Heat are very unlikely to 3-peat because the East actually has good teams this year and they manifest these insecurities into hatred for guys like Rose and the Bulls.

Every top team isn't going to have a significant injury this year, and it's very unlikely that the Heat will have first and second round byes this year either. With Wade declining (or "injured" as Heat fans say), Bosh being a prime victim of LeBron-ball, and the East getting better, Heat fans are just scared.

And once the Heat lose this year, no telling what happens in free agency. Lebron jumping ship is 100% a possibility given his track record, and Wade is just getting exponentially worse each year.

After this year, the Heat are going to fade back into irrelevancy and deep down, their fans know it.
    Because he's called me a LeBron stan numerous times, and he includes all Heat fans.

As a Heat fan, I respect all the teams in the East, but I think we're going to make the Finals again. I don't fear anybody, but I respect them.

We don't know who is going to be healthy. Every year people say this, and then Hibbert and Noah could go down for all we know. That doesn't discredit Miami. That's not their problem.

Once? We don't know if they are going to win or lose. You can be confident all you want, but somebody needs to prove it. LeBron could stay even if they lose. I don't see any hint of him leaving. He loves it here, but we'll see.

The Heat were irrelevant in the late 2000s, but they've been a pretty consistent playoff team over the years. There's a winning culture here and I don't think Miami is ever going to be irrelevant again. They are a top 10 franchise now with 3 titles (4 EC titles). We're not going to fade into irrelevancy.

Nobody is scared. You are all delusional. Nobody is worried. Nobody talks about this down here. Nobody.

Name me the contingency of annoying Rose stans by username, who seemingly overrate him or consistently put down other players like the crazy / insecure LeBron stan cult?

LeBron stans? They try to degrade: Rose, CP3, Melo, Kobe, Durant, hell his own teammates like: Wade and Bosh. The even go the full retard extent of talking shit about Jordan.

They say things like Joakim Noah > Dwyane Wade.

Since 2012, LeBron stans are by the worst disease of posters plaguing these boards. Many of them have multiple accounts too.
    Who?

OP:

Where is the delusional that we're all scared coming from? Everybody is enjoying the ride. I've been enjoying the hell out of it; it's not my fault your jammies are rustled. I'm not sitting in the corner scared shitless over the Bulls. I'm enjoying the great weather. Have fun, people.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Who?
    TonyMontana, secund2nun ... LeBron stans like that

Name ONE then ... don't be a softie. If there is that many, it shouldn't be such a hassle. One should spring to mind at the very least.
    SamuraiSNITCH.

his entire world came crumbling down when someone suggested that somebody had a bigger dick than Jordan.

TonyMontana, secund2nun ... LeBron stans like that
    Not buying it. Show me one post of a heat fan saying Noah is better than Wade. You're the only person who has ever wrote that.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Not buying it. Show me one post of a heat fan saying Noah is better than Wade. You're the only person who has ever wrote that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    With Rose they had both the first seed in both 2011 and 2012. I don't see a reason for that to change. They didn't have Jimmy Butler in those years either, so adding him makes the team much better.

The Heats cast is only getting older and less effective. Other than LeBron there is no gamechanger on the roster and it will be an uphill battle for LeBron to bring Miami a championship with a Wade and Bosh that become even less effective.

If we look at the top 5 players on either team, 4 of them are Bulls. Heres the rankings.
    -LeBron James
    -Joakim Noah
    -Jimmy Butler
    -Taj Gibson
    -Derrick Rose

This has some strong potential of being like the Cleveland/Boston series

Those 4 Bulls have higher value than any other player on the Heat. Then they also have guys like Luol Deng, Boozer, Hinrich. This team has a lot of depth and there is no way they'll be able to keep this team together. Guys will be gone when they find themselves unable to afford all of these players.

The only way Miami are the favorites is if Wade/Oden show zero problems regarding injuries. Especially Oden. He is the second most important player after LeBron on the team. If he can give them 20 minutes of quality 7 footer play that will be huge.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...02&postcount=1

Decent playground baller WindmiLL's Avatar

It's not Rose stans, it's posters like you who are Chicago fans and hate on Lebron 24/7. So of course Lebron stans will hate back on Rose, it's Chicago's biggest star right now after all.

Quote Originally Posted by WindmiLL
    It's not Rose stans, it's posters like you who are Chicago fans and hate on Lebron 24/7. So of course Lebron stans will hate back on Rose, it's Chicago's biggest star right now after all.
    I don't hate LeBron 24/7, I've given him is just due.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

LOL at using Jordan's achievements to prop up Rose. Bulls fans can't say shit about LeBron because all their franchise does is lose to him. So they are going to cling to the Jordan days