Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Superstar

Default Re: Exclusive first pics of LeBron's new shoe (HOT!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    You see the Air Zoom Kobe 3's, fam?

They look like a waffle, but I bet they are the most comfy joints to play in ...

I'm still holding out for the re-release of the Air Penny II.

yea dont know whats up with that look...

zoom kobes have always been about on the court though so i dont expect any shortcomings there
    Last edited by hotsizzle; 10-20-2007 at 08:42 PM.

Too much color + not enough black/white = I ain't gettin' that ****.

Root Of All Evil

They are re-retroing the Penny foamposites. That was my all-time favorite. Only shoe I wanted but could never get. Came out in 1997 and they were just SO sexy. So futuristic, yet subtle @ the same time w/ no whack designs or logos. They were ultra-light and they adapted to you feat. Love 'em. So flashy. I would've dies to get a pair. But @ the time, my foot wasn't big enough. They only had them in men's sizes, and even then they were extremely hard to get and they set a record back in the day as being the most expensive hoopin shoes. I would've been emberassed to ask my folks for them. Hell, the year prior was the first year Jordans got ridiculously expensive. W/ the AJ XI, I wore a size 6. Which is that tweener shoe size right before Nike gets you in men's. The AJ XI cost my folks $100 for a KID'S shoe. I believe the men's was $125, and that was the most expensive a shoe had ever been.

Then the next year these sexy all blue foam Penny's come out, not even a Jordan shoe, and are set @ $180 in 1997. In today's market, that would be like paying close to $300 for A PAIR of shoes.

I'd get 'em if the re-retroed them the exact way they were originally. In the Penny Blue is the ones I'd get.

I liked the white ones with the big black nike logo on the side. Jesus Shuttlesworth wears 'em in He Got Game.

But the Blue Penny's was where it was @. Like I said, so stylish and flashy. Yet also subtle. Man, what a great shoe.

Pics ...

Root Of All Evil

Oh so SEXY. I would so get them if they re-released. First shoe to form to your foot.

I remember only one guy @ my local gym having them. And the only time you could literally get me to stop playing @ the rec center I went to ... was to watch this guy when he broke them out his gym bag. It was like when he opened his bag, a shining light would encompass the shoe. My jaw would hit the floor. And I'd just sit there and watch the older guys play full, not even paying attention to the game. Just watching dude's feet. LMAO

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    They gotta bring back foamy designs like the Penny's were. They just looked like a sock cloud.
    These are the ones being re-released this year ...

Root Of All Evil

Nike Air Foamposites "He Got Game"

Root Of All Evil

Oh, if anyone's interested ... two Nike LeBron V videos.

LeBron w/ designer: Part One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCBsJoRZPr0

Part Two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY2ayy_iHJM

BRAND NEW ... Nike LeBron V commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qleNHv-Acxw

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

not bad... but do they come in other colours? the design is great... but the red is fuggly...

Made that high school varsity squad

time to get rid of my fireplace and buy one of those shoes

this is what i hate about lebron shoes....they are really nice looking and everything but the cost so much! if you want fans to buy your shoes you dont make them 200 dollars. kids parents dont want to spend 200 dollars on basketball shoes when they could get some of those starburys or the new cheap ben wallace ones.

in my city they have a marshalls which is a pretty cheap store. i am a d-wade fan and they sell wade shoes there for about 20 bucks! i got the wade 1.3 for $20 and on eastbay they are 75 dollars. and the wade 3.0 were 30 dollars there. online they are 100 dollas

Saw a basketball once raptorsfan's Avatar

thse are sexy