Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zelda Wii U

Banned

Default Zelda Wii U

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/media...0/original.jpg

That's a hi res pic of the field in the demo. You can see a lot of things you couldn't in the video. You can see what I assume is Mt Doom, and a city way way in the background.

Love Live Life

Default Re: Zelda Wii U

I really want this game but I don't wanna buy a Wii U

Nintendo will have my money the second this is released. By far the best looking game at e3. Bloodborne was second imo.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

huge zelda fan.. but like every single zelda title it will be released with great reviews, but all the zelda hipsters will say it sucks, and then when the next zelda game is released they will all say how zelda wii u was the best and they new one sucks

majora's mask, wind waker, twilight princess, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    huge zelda fan.. but like every single zelda title it will be released with great reviews, but all the zelda hipsters will say it sucks, and then when the next zelda game is released they will all say how zelda wii u was the best and they new one sucks

majora's mask, wind waker, twilight princess, etc.
    I personally hate Twilight princess. Worst Zelda by far Imo. Wind Water was decent, and I loved MM. Oot is still the bar though. The new one looms absolutely fantastic, and I hope it can jump Oot

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    I personally hate Twilight princess. Worst Zelda by far Imo. Wind Water was decent, and I loved MM. Oot is still the bar though. The new one looms absolutely fantastic, and I hope it can jump Oot

out of all the 3d releases, i loved OOT and Skyward Sword. Skyward Sword is very underrated amongst zelda titles, but i'm sure after the next zelda comes out it's going to be loved. The dungeons in Skyward Sword were amazing.

Twilight Princess was great once you got passed those bug collecting in wolf form parts.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    out of all the 3d releases, i loved OOT and Skyward Sword. Skyward Sword is very underrated amongst zelda titles, but i'm sure after the next zelda comes out it's going to be loved. The dungeons in Skyward Sword were amazing.

Twilight Princess was great once you got passed those bug collecting in wolf form parts.
    TP is my third favourite, it just starts off really f*cking slow, like you said once you're past the wolf parts it's awesome.

Banned

Set to release in 2015. Wouldnt be surprised if it got delayed though.

It won't be delayed, that's been the release date for like 3 years. Plus Pikmin 3 is the only Nintendo made game to be delayed in....a really long ass time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    It won't be delayed, that's been the release date for like 3 years. Plus Pikmin 3 is the only Nintendo made game to be delayed in....a really long ass time.
    Wait wasn't smash bros delayed for 3ds

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Wait wasn't smash bros delayed for 3ds
    In short, yes, but that was an exception for a couple of reasons.

Originally the two versions were going to be exactly identical, but now Nintendo wisely decided to make certain stages only on one version of the game. Trophies and stuff like that are version exclusive as well.

Plus I think the business aspect came into effect as well where people probably weren't gonna buy a Wii U for the game when they already had it for the 3DS, pushing it back closer towards the Wii U's version changes things.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    They always delay zelda. I think every one since the N64 came out has been delayed. Most of them delayed more than once I think. TP was delayed like 2-3 years lol.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    They always delay zelda. I think every one since the N64 came out has been delayed. Most of them delayed more than once I think. TP was delayed like 2-3 years lol.
    This was the first ever trailer for TP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOW7BpvW9Rk

They made it look so much more epic than it ended up being when it finally came out.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    The Gamecube release of TP was shelved because they wanted to save it and make it a Wii launch title, doesn't have much to do with any development issues.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    The Gamecube release of TP was shelved because they wanted to save it and make it a Wii launch title, doesn't have much to do with any development issues.
    Thats not where the 2-3 year delay came from.