Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Oscar Pistorius (The Double Amputee Olympic Sprinter) allegedly killed his gf

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympic...073309639.html

The belief at the moment is that he shot her to death when he mistook her for an intruder.

Default Re: Oscar Pistorius (The Double Amputee Olympic Sprinter) allegedly killed his gf

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Oscar Pistorius (The Double Amputee Olympic Sprinter) allegedly killed his gf

Is that the gf?

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

South Africa is one of the most dangerous nations in the world, and residents commonly carry firearms to protect themselves against frequent home invasions.
    One of the most dangerous in the world, maybe, but I doubt South Africa is among the most dangerous in it's own continent.

Very good NBA starter

pretty sad if he's a murderer or another fake ass like lance armstrong.

he was an inspiration for what he accomplished in the sport.

i was rooting for him in the olympics.

Wow, that's crazy. I remember seeing a lot of his interviews during the olympics. Doesn't seem like a dangerous person. However, can't rule out anything.

If I thought this was intruding my home, I would gladly let her.
    Last edited by AirTupac; 02-14-2013 at 01:58 PM.

seriously whats wrong with people? even if it was an intruder you cant just shoot him in the freaking head... wtf

he should get his arms and dick amputated for this

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
    One of the most dangerous in the world, maybe, but I doubt South Africa is among the most dangerous in it's own continent.
    South Africa is as dangerous as it gets, on top of that HIV/aids/rape is out of control there its as dangerous as it gets for a reasonable developed place.I honestly would not be suprised if he did think it was a intruder that kinda stuff there is as common as buying bread.

Decent college freshman

For some reason I don't believe the intruder story. This guy is a whiny asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

damn that broad was fine

Local High School Star franchise#3's Avatar

Seems like people in SA are still trying to paint him as innocent.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Apparently being denied bail. Has prior domestic disturbances, witnesses heard arguing and whatnot earlier in the night.

Something's fishy.