Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Default Sons of Anarchy season 5

We're only about two months away (less than actually... I think September 4th or 5th). I can't freakin' wait. TV this summer had sucked ass. Give me SoA and Boardwalk Empire.

Anyways, there's been a lot of awesome additions to the cast this season. I can't wait to see how it all plays out with Jax, Opie, Clay, Tara, Unser and Gemma all pretending to get along in front of the rest of the club.

Post news, pictures, links to videos here.

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

Going to be weird seeing Jax as the boss, and Clay, being the vp. Not sure how thats going to work out. Always liked Clay as the boss. We'll see how Jax handles it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF7NFBMlk_I

here's a teaser for season 5. no plot info or anything..

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Yeah these next 3 seasons (Sutter wants to do 7 total) are going to be different with Clay as VP and Jax as President. I'm just glad that Clay survived season 4. I think he absolutely needs to go down but I hope it's near the end of the series. Ron Perlman is too good of an actor not to have on the show.

NBA Superstar

i love this show. to me its right there with Breaking Bad, if only it didn't take so long for the new season i'd be more hyped. i was so addicted after i marathoned it

Can't wait!!!

Hope they don't kill off Clay. Ron Perlman is awesome.

i downloaded season 1, through the first 4 episodes. how do they get away with saying fck on fx?

3-time NBA All-Star

I've never seen a minute of Sons of Anarchy.... but I've heard good things about it.

Anyone want to give me a short synopsis of the show and why you'd recommend it to someone who could go for a new non-comedic TV series?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    I've never seen a minute of Sons of Anarchy.... but I've heard good things about it.

Anyone want to give me a short synopsis of the show and why you'd recommend it to someone who could go for a new non-comedic TV series?
    You should watch it because it is awesome. Show starts off with a motorcycle club that transports guns. The main character is the VP of the club and the son of one of the founding members who died under suspicious circumstances. The VP's mother re-married another man who is now the president of the club. The club has to deal with other biker clubs and gangs, while also having to do deal with legal issues along the way, all while dealing with internal club shit (including the history of the VP's father). The show gets really intense like several of the other modern dramas (e.g., Breaking Bad). I think the first 2-3 episodes were very boring, but stick with it and it doesn't take very long to get very good. Not a ton of humor to the show like Breaking Bad has, but the payoff overall is very rewarding, especially come the end of each season.

Btw, season 5 started off very interesting.

The became ridiculously stupid since they left for Ireland. I watched the premiere the other night to see if it had become any better but it was the same bullshit.

season 5 premiere was epic... maybe the best ever.

I like the introduction of Perrineu into the show. Not sure about the other character. He just slept with Gemma and now he's harboring fugitives when he's already in a shady business?

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Man, I thought episode 2 was so good.

No spoilers but [COLOR="White"]loved when Opie showed up to get himself arrested w/ the club toward the end of the episode[/COLOR]...almost had me in tears.

Already thru 2 seasons and this show is 5x better than Breaking Bad. Mind you Breaking Bad was my fav before starting SOA. I was just wondering, and mind you I am only thru the first 2 seasons of SOA, but does Jaxx annoy the fck out of anybody else?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    Already thru 2 seasons and this show is 5x better than Breaking Bad. Mind you Breaking Bad was my fav before starting SOA. I was just wondering, and mind you I am only thru the first 2 seasons of SOA, but does Jaxx annoy the fck out of anybody else?
    No, but Juice sure as hell will. If it were up to me, I'da killed off Juice and the Fat prospect that they just made an official member.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    No, but Juice sure as hell will. If it were up to me, I'da killed off Juice and the Fat prospect that they just made an official member.
    Don't spoil it for him!