Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

Dunk 1 : Jumping completely over a dude and catching an Alley-oop with head above the rim and dunking it in.

Dunk 2 : Jumping up high getting head around the rim while another dude jumps into him and throwing it in.

Yea... Dunk 1 is better.

Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Nah, but definitely 2nd best dunk.......

the 1st one goes here:

Sorry no. LeBron wast he best dunk one day ago, it's dethroned now. Even I admitted that was a pretty awesome alley-oop. You're homerism blinds the f*ck out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Sorry no. LeBron wast he best dunk one day ago, it's dethroned now. Even I admitted that was a pretty awesome alley-oop. You're homerism blinds the f*ck out of you.
    Nah you just hate Lebron and are blinded by bias silly Kobe homer.

Lebrons dunk was far more impressive.

Both were amazing dunks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Sorry no. Lebron was the best dunk and one of the best dunks in NBA history (for me probably the best ive seen in NBA ever), nobody in NBA history has done the dunk what he just did. Even i admitted that Blake Griffin had a very awesome dunk, probably the 2nd best dunk ive seen this season, but its my opinion, i think being the first in NBA history to jump over somebody while doing an alleyoop over him... is more special than a dunk we have seen done many times.
    You're Lebron hatred blinds the f*ck out of YOU.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

2 of the greatest dunks of all time come in 2 days

I prefer this Griffin dunk, but both were crazy amazing. I've been waiting all season for Griffin to have an insane dunk. This is his first dunk all season that was better than any of his top 5 from last year.

Banned

I'm sorry, but anyone who says Lebron's dunk was better is just plain crazy. They were both amazing dunks, but Griffin's is the dunk of the year. Even Lebron thinks so.
    Last edited by Alamo; 01-31-2012 at 04:24 AM.

vs

Last edited by 305Baller; 01-31-2012 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo
    I'm sorry, but anyone who says Lebron's dunk was better is just plain crazy. They were both amazing dunks, but Griffin's is the dunk of the year. Even Lebron thinks so.
    It was pretty damn nasty.... but its my opinion, i think Lebrons was more unique...

ask yourself, how many times have you seen somebody dunk on somebody going for a block like Griffins dunk? Meanwhile think about if you have ever seen somebody literally jump over somebody while doing an alleyoop? (in an actual NBA game and not dunk contest)

It was pretty damn nasty.... but its my opinion, i think Lebrons was more unique...

ask yourself, how many times have you seen somebody dunk on somebody going for a block like Griffins dunk? Meanwhile think about if you have ever seen somebody literally jump over somebody while doing an alleyoop? (in an actual NBA game and not dunk contest)
    Exactly... Griffins dunk has been done many times before and done better.

Lebrons dunk was unique and has never been done before and also had a much higher degree of difficulty.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Your comparison is retarded, because I literally have never seen somebody dunk on somebody the way Griffin did. Your description makes it sound like your everyday, run of the mill poster, when it absolutely was not. In the end, LeBron jumped high while Griffin powered through, and powering through somebody's face is more fun to me than jumping over a guy who stays on the ground.

Banned

Of course pauk gonna said bron dunk was better

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Your comparison is retarded, because I literally have never seen somebody dunk on somebody the way Griffin did. Your description makes it sound like your everyday, run of the mill poster, when it absolutely was not. In the end, LeBron jumped high while Griffin powered through, and powering through somebody's face is more fun to me than jumping over a guy who stays on the ground.
    That Blake dunk has been done many times before.

He didn't power through anything he just jumped up high enough where he could throw it in without anyone contesting it.
    Perkins simply was too slow to contest it in time and was made to look silly.

He didn't actually push Perkins or move him.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Your comparison is retarded, because I literally have never seen somebody dunk on somebody the way Griffin did.
    Youtube Shawn Kemp.

Or younger Amare.

There is nothing to discuss. If you're sitting there talking up Bron's dunk of Griffin's then you're being an idiot. I swear, people take the fun out of everything.

Scary thing is Griffin will do something else this year that will out-do this one.