Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: Rajon Rondo vs. Chris Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    One important aspect as a guard is being able to creat for yourself, something Rondo doesn't do well. According to Synergy Sports CP3 is the best and most effective isolation player in the game and Rondo is average.
    Proof? It's a little hard to take one's word of someone else's word seriously.

Plus creating for yourself is an aspect that is expected for any player, not just guards.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Go on Synergy Sports.

Go on Synergy Sports.
    It's a paid subscription from what I remember. Give me something like a quote, or even better, a link.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    It's a paid subscription from what I remember. Give me something like a quote, or even better, a link.
    Why would I lie about something that can easily be exposed? I read it in a Lakers pregame report earlier. I'm mobile and can't post links. I do remember he scores 1.6 points per isolation or something around there.. Which ranked him first.

Why would I lie about something that can easily be exposed? I read it in a Lakers pregame report earlier. I'm mobile and can't post links. I do remember he scores 1.6 points per isolation or something around there.. Which ranked him first.
    It's not as easy to expose if I can't even access the site's features. Your point won't be as valid as it should be if the rest of us can't see it.

Paul

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    You are an idiot. 16 ppg, and 10 apg, and 2 spg is a good stats-line for a top 10 PG in the NBA. He's the Celtics best player this season.
    thats not really saying much...we suck right now

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Go on Synergy Sports.
    syngery sports?.....lol.....Chris Paul get loads of screens en route to scoring the ball. He usually uses his isolation to create a bit of space for a jumper, screens are normally his MO of getting to the rim. So i dont know what qualifies as isolation on synergy sports. because running you defender into a series of screens is not my idea of "true isolation".

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    Rondo is pretty much carrying the Celtics right now, and developed his jumper, finally becoming the PG he should have been offensively for a while now.
    You can't "carry" your team to a record below .500, dude. That's not how it works.

Unless you think Griffin carried the Clippers last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    You can't "carry" your team to a record below .500, dude. That's not how it works.

Unless you think Griffin carried the Clippers last year.
    Lmao

love both players, but I am gonna have to go with paul with this one simply because on scoring ability.

Decent playground baller rfoster24's Avatar

As shown tonight, Chris Paul can take over a game and hold his composure even when a great team like the Lakers made a huge run. Rondo cannot take over a game. Show me one game where he has taken over a game like CP3 did in the playoffs last year vs. Lakers or like tonight vs. Lakers. CP3 would remain an all-star on any of the NBA's 32 teams. If Rondo left the Celtics, he would most likely be struggling like D-Will is on the Nets.

Btw that clippers vs heat game.. Man cp3 at the end being guarded by lebron, he got lebron on his heels but missed the floater, ISH would have exploded if that went in. Lol =]

Banned

CP3 is a game changer. I don't see Rondo at this stage in his career being that guy.

Good High School Starter Nashty's Avatar

CP3 because he has no weakness, Rondo on the otherside has no jumpshot, and players can go under the screen all the time, and that's why he can't take over games, and yeah I forgot his free throws.