Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3845464748495051 ... LastLast
    Krust Kingz

Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

[COLOR="Navy"]I'll be back in the states next month dont miss me too much fellas. Going to watch the game tonight will try to post later.[/COLOR]

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    [COLOR="Navy"]I'll be back in the states next month dont miss me too much fellas. Going to watch the game tonight will try to post later.[/COLOR]
    Be safe, heep in touch, the internet works everywhere.

The Jets have traded Darell Revis per ESPN.

Possible 1st and 3rd pick coming back to NY.

Deal had to be made, the team is gonna stink, no sense having a highly paid corner on a bad team.

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    The Jets have traded Darell Revis per ESPN.

Possible 1st and 3rd pick coming back to NY.

Deal had to be made, the team is gonna stink, no sense having a highly paid corner on a bad team.
    BullSh!t. I'm tired of being fed that rebuilding crap. Sh!tty organization rebuild. Only rebuild I'm accepting is one after a ring. I'm tired of being told to "have faith". What do we have to go on?

Bottom line is, we got a new GM and his 1st priority was to get rid of our best player. Not just our best player now but arguably the best player we've ever had. And for what? A 1st round pick that probably won't yield anywhere near his talent. Yet Tim Tebow is still on the team. Mark Sanchez got an extension. It took us forever and a day to cut Eric Smith. Took us years to cut Brian Thomas, Wayne Hunter, Drew Coleman, Jim Leonhard. The list goes on. All bums. Darelle Revis? Best CB in the league? O no....he's too much of a headcase. Our organization ain't sh!t....point blank period. We had gaping holes on offense we never addressed and instead of doing so, we let our team rot away, and now we just created another gaping hole. The New York Jets are a TRASH ORGANIZATION and I'm absolutely ashamed to be a fan. We'd rather sell tickets with gimmicks than win games. I'm not going to be a turncoat and root for another team but they will NOT get my money until they get their crap together. Any bit of Jets merchandise will be out of my house by the end of the week. Let me know if you want anything Knickscity lol

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    BullSh!t. I'm tired of being fed that rebuilding crap. Sh!tty organization rebuild. Only rebuild I'm accepting is one after a ring. I'm tired of being told to "have faith". What do we have to go on?

Bottom line is, we got a new GM and his 1st priority was to get rid of our best player. Not just our best player now but arguably the best player we've ever had. And for what? A 1st round pick that probably won't yield anywhere near his talent. Yet Tim Tebow is still on the team. Mark Sanchez got an extension. It took us forever and a day to cut Eric Smith. Took us years to cut Brian Thomas, Wayne Hunter, Drew Coleman, Jim Leonhard. The list goes on. All bums. Darelle Revis? Best CB in the league? O no....he's too much of a headcase. Our organization ain't sh!t....point blank period. We had gaping holes on offense we never addressed and instead of doing so, we let our team rot away, and now we just created another gaping hole. The New York Jets are a TRASH ORGANIZATION and I'm absolutely ashamed to be a fan. We'd rather sell tickets with gimmicks than win games. I'm not going to be a turncoat and root for another team but they will NOT get my money until they get their crap together. Any bit of Jets merchandise will be out of my house by the end of the week. Let me know if you want anything Knickscity lol
    I dont dispute any of what you said, but they are bad and going nowhere, they had to make this deal.

Why not accept less money like Brady did? Brady wants to win and his team is the bar opf excellence, no different than the Spurs of the NBA and Tim Duncan.

The Jets are no different than the Knicks...you can't cheat the system.

The team must be built properly and have players willing to participate in such rebuild.

The Jets have no talent, none at all....they were gonna win no more than 4 games WITH Revis, and probably lose him for nothing next year anyway.

The biggest mistake they made was not improving the team after those AFC ship runs, and thinking they were good enough.

Defense is built on effort, not lockdown corners.....the NFL is a passing league, and this team can't score.

At least Cro was willing to help in that area, no one even knows if Revis can play.

Quit holding out and he might have stayed a Jet.

Good luck and goodbye to Revis, he served us well, but not really needed in the NFL.

I completely agree with you. Fuuuuuuuck Jets. Shitty organization. They always find a way to mess everything up. I don't know how I haven't switched to Giants yet. Why is Tebow still on the team ? He hasn't done shit. He sucked 95% of the time,made a few clutch plays and now all of a sudden he's good ? Trade his bum ass.
    And that Revis trade is bullshit. Just embarrassing.
    I just can't take it anymore. I'm seriously considering to stop being a Jets fans and to switch to the Giants. At least they aren't such a shitty organization.

[COLOR="White"]Just messing with you guys,I don't know anything about football lol[/COLOR]

What gets me is when knowledgeable football fans complain about him holding out. Newsflash...EVERYONE holds out. It's NFL players on way to negotiate. They don't have guaranteed contracts and they play in a sport where the lifespan for a player is only 3 years. Marcellus Wiley said best when he played Warren Sapp. Sapp said "Revis is just selfish. Me and Brooks were never like that." Wiley said "Revis just wants to get paid so he doesn't go bankrupt like you did!"

I don't get how you can say Revis isn't needed. He's a lockdown corner in a passing league. Our defense and team for that matter was at it's best when we had our two big time corners. You HAVE to have shutdown corners to operate Rex Ryan's pressure/blitz heavy defense. I guess we can look forward to the days of Mangini with a mundane, bend but don't break base D.

End of the day, the guy is 27 years old. The best player at a very important position. He's on a non guaranteed contract and cornerback was the ONLY position you were set at on defense. We can get all the WR in the world and we wouldn't have a high powered offense.

Adding talent and paying your best player does not have to be mutually exclusive. Maybe if you didn't make moves like giving Sanchez an extension or trading for a 2 million dollar backup QB who can't throw, this wouldn't even be an issue. After those AFC title games, all we really needed was a right tackle, a safety and another quality WR on offense. A decent pass rusher on defense. That's it. We managed to do everything BUT get that, and then let everyone walk. I'm sorry but before I go through yet another year of supporting yet another rebuild, I need to know you are committed to winning.

I understand your frustration fam, but the team was going nowhere even with Revis, and the teams defense wasn't terrible even without him.

Lets see what they do with the picks and the space.

I'm not even cocerned whether revis plays well or not, that part concerns me none.

The rebuild was needed, Tanny would have paid him and we still wouldn't win more than 5 games.

I complained about the holding out is because he got the deal he wanted and still held out.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleterious
    Hey Knick' fans!
    Sup

NBA rookie of the year

LOL, Jets. Good luck with that.

Banned

Sup
    Sup my man, why is there not a lot of active posters here? I have seen a lot of Knicks fans in the NBA forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleterious
    Sup my man, why is there not a lot of active posters here? I have seen a lot of Knicks fans in the NBA forum.
    We have a lot of regulars. Most of us stay away from the main forum because there's a lot of trolls. Everyone here, for the most part, know what the hell they're talking about and know how to go about conveying it. It is unusually slow here this post season though. Not too sure why. I think it'll pick up soon though.

We have a lot of regulars. Most of us stay away from the main forum because there's a lot of trolls. Everyone here, for the most part, know what the hell they're talking about and know how to go about conveying it. It is unusually slow here this post season though. Not too sure why. I think it'll pick up soon though.
    I know I've been wrapped up taking care of some business ventures, but I try to tap in to make a short post.

It is quiet on here, overall, but seemingly still alot businesier than other team boards.

Banned

Cool cool I have tried to post in the NBA forum but it sucks, only thing I see is threads turning into LeBron vs Kobe. Hope it'll get more active here though cause I have been keeping myself to the OTC and not much basketball talk there.

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    I know I've been wrapped up taking care of some business ventures, but I try to tap in to make a short post.

It is quiet on here, overall, but seemingly still alot businesier than other team boards.
    Yes I have noticed, only team forums active is Lakers, Knicks and for some weird reason SS.