Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by six migrants at Swedish asylum centre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-drCu5eI4c

A few guys were able to find out where some of these rapists lived and confronted them. There were also like a 100 people protesting outside the jail. Apparently they let these rapists go after 24 hours to await trial.

This refugee crap has gone way too far. How can they not see this going to eventually cause a HUGE anti-immigrant overreaction?

Default Re: Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by six migrants at Swedish asylum centre

Case was dropped, homes.

All it is, is a story.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Case was dropped, homes.

All it is, is a story.

Where do you see this was a hoax? Hundreds of links pop up for this story. I don't see anything about the case being dropped or a hoax.

Decent college freshman

6 people..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

The story is obviously fake. You have to be retarded or a hillbilly to believe this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Where do you see this was a hoax? Hundreds of links pop up for this story. I don't see anything about the case being dropped or a hoax.
    Your fellow Swedish Insidehoops member literally posted in this thread about how the case was dropped because there is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever, it's word to mouth

How can we have a discussion on a message board if you don't read??

Your fellow Swedish Insidehoops member literally posted in this thread about how the case was dropped because there is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever, it's word to mouth

How can we have a discussion on a message board if you don't read??
    Because feasible evidence cannot be obtained, does not make the "accident" fake. So according to you, this handicapped lady just dropped by to get some refugee sausage from 5 guys? Biased is one thing, denial is a wholly different story.

prosecutor said he dropped it because there was no struggle .. from a cripple ... this idiot wasn't even smart enough to come up with a believable reason .. looks like they're trying to protect these vermin .. looks like THE PEOPLE are going to have to take matters into their own hands .. their own governments are betraying them

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Because feasible evidence cannot be obtained, does not make the "accident" fake. So according to you, this handicapped lady just dropped by to get some refugee sausage from 5 guys? Biased is one thing, denial is a wholly different story.
    How do you know they had sex though? Because she said it?

She just happened to be in the same taxi as an immigrant, she asks to use his toilet (awkward, but ok, let's keep going...shouldn't she be afraid of the immigrants??), and while she's on the toilet FIVE BROTHAS come in to **** her?

Ok...totally believable, even without any evidence.....

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    prosecutor said he dropped it because there was no struggle .. from a cripple ... this idiot wasn't even smart enough to come up with a believable reason .. looks like they're trying to protect these vermin .. looks like THE PEOPLE are going to have to take matters into their own hands .. their own governments are betraying them

The people are a bunch of pu[COLOR="Black"]ssi[/COLOR]es jsut like you

How do you know they had sex though? Because she said it?

Quote Originally Posted by JerebkoTaylor
    I am from Sweden and I can tell you this the five men did have sex with her.
    You already quoted him. Did you forget or something? Damn bruh, cut back on the weed
    Last edited by fiddy; 10-13-2016 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    fukk muslims and fukk sweden...they asked for it

sajo, you are one dumb fukk, go to sweden and meet all your inbred muzzie friends

war will come soon. we must exterminate the scum
    i guess sajo is a muslim refugee from bosnia who found asylum in sweden in the 90s. that would explain his naive attitude towards this horrible immigration/open boarder policy.

saying that, if im right regarding sajos background, i want to emphasize that im glad the he is (obviously) well integrated in the swedish community. But this cant justify being oblivious and narrow-minded to the "refugee"-theme
    Last edited by pastis; 10-13-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    i guess sajo is a muslim refugee from bosnia who found asylum in sweden in the 90s. that would explain his naive attitude towards this horrible immigration/open boarder policy.

saying that, if im right regarding sajos background, i want to emphasize that im glad the he is (obviously) well integrated in the swedish community. But this cant justify being oblivious and narrow-minded to the "refugee"-theme
    Well, he's from Bosnia, but has Turkish roots, which explains his likability and indifference towards such atrocities.

My family were refugees from Bosnia in America, I'm Bosnian American born n raised.

Cali Love

Lightbulb Re: Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by six migrants at Swedish asylum centre

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    fukk muslims and fukk sweden...they asked for it

sajo, you are one dumb fukk, go to sweden and meet all your inbred muzzie friends

war will come soon. we must exterminate the scum
    You are the first scum that ll get exterminated when tanks start rolling LOL weak internet troll.