Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    #Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Default Re: URL/KOTD/Grindtime Battle Rap Thread

After some weak battles coming out finally a classic with Marvon vs Lotta Zay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY93oqNE3tU

Crazy bars from both

B-Magic vs. Conceited was a good damn bar feast...instant classic finally a good battle between two top tier battlers.

Cortez vs Danja Zone was nice, Cortez put up one of his best performances

B-Magic vs Bigg K was short and sweet 1 min rounds and both went in hard.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    B-Magic vs. Conceited was a good damn bar feast...instant classic finally a good battle between two top tier battlers.

Cortez vs Danja Zone was nice, Cortez put up one of his best performances

B-Magic vs Bigg K was short and sweet 1 min rounds and both went in hard.
    Who won in your opinion between Magic and Con?

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    Who won in your opinion between Magic and Con?
    Tiny edge to Magic maybe? I would probably have to watch it again but it's to long to watch again. It's a 50/50 one I thin I'm only saying Magic cause I prefer him over Con.

Magic 3-0 or 2-1. Conceited is too corny and was reaching a lot. Even though Magic is one dimensional he still had better bars.

KOTD needs to go back to Canada and stay there. Ether was weak and Cassidy vs Dizaster was average at best.

SpitDatHeat is putting out a lot of fire battles. They've had the best year as far as battles go.

T Top vs The Saga was classic. Do watch it.

Yeah, I gave it to Magic too but Magic is one of my faves so I'm slightly biased. Just felt he was more consistent throughout the battle and his flow and delivery were better. That was a good battle tho, best from the event IMO. Smack will probably release Tay/DNA on Christmas.

Ether was a mediocre event maybe even worse than Total Slaughter. They need to just leave this sh!t to Smack and KOTD.

Who do y'all feel is battler of the year so far? It's between Bigg K, Chilla and Clips IMO. Clips would've been clearly #1 if he didn't half ass so many battles smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    Magic 3-0 or 2-1. Conceited is too corny and was reaching a lot. Even though Magic is one dimensional he still had better bars.

KOTD needs to go back to Canada and stay there. Ether was weak and Cassidy vs Dizaster was average at best.

SpitDatHeat is putting out a lot of fire battles. They've had the best year as far as battles go.

T Top vs The Saga was classic. Do watch it.
    T Top should be on the main stage the last 3-4 battles of his I have watch (2 were on PG's and the other was against John John Da Don) have been fire, also that Christian rapper The Saga is dope to. In all honest the UFF/PG battles skills/lyrics wise are on a higher level than the main stage, these younger guys coming up are just insane.

I agree with you about KOTD, imo the crowds in Canada are way better as well, the amount of booing and fans wrecking events in the US with URL and these other events is getting stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    Who do y'all feel is battler of the year so far? It's between Bigg K, Chilla and Clips IMO. Clips would've been clearly #1 if he didn't half ass so many battles smh.
    Yeah Charlie got killed by Illmac and Heartless, dude was freestlying half the battle cause he didn't come prepared.
    Last edited by andremiller07; 12-10-2014 at 05:57 AM.

NOME 5 happening right now. They're saying Verb got bodied by K-Shine. I need a link smh.

Just rewatched Charlie Clips vs Daylyt battle from a while back and Daylyts first round is still one of my favorites ever