Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: How 2 patch up a broken relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    Do u text 30 paragraphs a day, call 5 times a day like i'm doing.
    Or do you take a sabbatical.

What IF while taking a sabbatical, you come back to a niggah pushing up on it?
    and the end is worse than the beginning?

What then?
    Only 30 texts and 5 calls? Damn dude she probably thinks you're some player just trying to get a nut. You need to really kick it up a notch and text 60 times call 10 times and leave voicemails everytime too. You have to CONVINCE her you like her for real. Let her know you care about her for real.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Only 30 texts and 5 calls? Damn dude she probably thinks you're some player just trying to get a nut. You need to really kick it up a notch and text 60 times call 10 times and leave voicemails everytime too. You have to CONVINCE her you like her for real. Let her know you care about her for real.
    And if you really care, at least half of those have to take place between 1am and 6am. Otherwise she'll think you sleep soundly without her being on your mind. She'll think you aren't really committed.

When my life is not going right i sit and think AT LEAST IM NOT BLADERS...

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    When my life is not going right i sit and think AT LEAST IM NOT BLADERS...

5-time NBA All-Star

Only way you can heal this is by showing more and more attention you selfish conceited prick.

When in doubt, keep PLEASING your woman (after all she's in charge and she made you the man you were today) and GIVE MORE GIFTS and PAY MORE ATTENTION TO HER and less of yourself and your priorities.

You need to go ABOVE and BEYOND with your devotion. You think simply giving compliments cuts it. NO. NO. NO.

Now you go to the store, get the MOST EXPENSIVE BOUQUET you possibly can, get an engagement ring, and I want you to hire one of those homeless black guys with a missing tooth and a nice guitar and you better pay him HANDSOMELY to play "Grenade" in front of your girl in public. Scratch that. That new Bruno Mars song.. the one where the guys apologizing profusely.

Then you can post another thread on your progress. And then we will give you better advice (i.e. Buy her a one way ticket to Jamaica and let her get some "release" before returning home)

And if that doesn't work out, you better sell everything you have and pocket your cash into getting her a car and some heels damnit. Otherwise you're a lousy boyfriend and you really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Only way you can heal this is by showing more and more attention you selfish conceited prick.

When in doubt, keep PLEASING your woman (after all she's in charge and she made you the man you were today) and GIVE MORE GIFTS and PAY MORE ATTENTION TO HER and less of yourself and your priorities.

You need to go ABOVE and BEYOND with your devotion. You think simply giving compliments cuts it. NO. NO. NO.

Now you go to the store, get the MOST EXPENSIVE BOUQUET you possibly can, get an engagement ring, and I want you to hire one of those homeless black guys with a missing tooth and a nice guitar and you better pay him HANDSOMELY to play "Grenade" in front of your girl in public. Scratch that. That new Bruno Mars song.. the one where the guys apologizing profusely.

Then you can post another thread on your progress. And then we will give you better advice (i.e. Buy her a one way ticket to Jamaica and let her get some "release" before returning home)

And if that doesn't work out, you better sell everything you have and pocket your cash into getting her a car and some heels damnit. Otherwise you're a lousy boyfriend and you really don't care.
    This man knows whats up.

Also if you are friends on facebook, a good way to show her that you really like her is by making your feelings public. Do it now and do it often.

Show her you want to hit it without protection, man up. Put the condoms away, hit it like you've never hit it before. Show her that commitment and let us know if she misses her period.

Go to her place of work and sing to her. That goes over big.

Let another man bang her in front of you, let her experience then come back to you.

I'm sure he'll come around. Just give him time.

Quote Originally Posted by Reef
    I'm sure he'll come around. Just give him time.

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls

She dumped Bladers because he's a clingy weirdo and now he's just proving her right.

Bladers best thing you can do is walk away completely. Just let it go. That is the most attractive thing you can do at this point. Most likely you've already blown any shot of getting back together by being weird and obsessive, but who knows. Have a little dignity bro.
    Thanks,

Just found out something hours ago and this is the route I "should" have taken. Damn. But it's not too too late.

Doing just this now.

Thanks,

Just found out something hours ago and this is the route I "should" have taken. Damn. But it's not too too late.

Doing just this now.
    You have some extreme highs and lows. Have you tried self-medication?

I think I'm in love cause I can't stay away.
    I'm telling myself this just a withdraw
    Last edited by Bladers; 03-27-2013 at 12:56 PM.

I think I'm in love cause I can't stay away.
    I'm telling myself this just a withdraw
    thats not love but obssession. I am pretty sure I told to stay away for awhile but you fu k it up already. Just let her go and cry yourself to sleep until you get over her and find another girl to stalk.