Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Default Re: Derrick Rose is coming back to flop.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg
    So many retarded, retarded, retarded haters in here.

Rose is a beast, and I really hope he comes back as strong as ever, even though it will probably adversely affect my team, he's that good to watch.

However, saying he didn't deserve his MVP isn't hating... He straight up didn't deserve it.

I seriously thought this thread was about Rose learning how to become a flopper.

Rose deserved his MVP without a doubt. I watched every game that year, the Bulls were the best team in the league (regular season) and it was mostly due to him being a leader and stepping up time and time again when we needed him.

He might come back and disappoint, he might come back EVEN BETTER, but the good thing about being a Rose fan is you know without a shadow of a doubt that hee's busting his ass doing everything he can to be a great player.

[COLOR="Red"]Let's Go Bulls!!![/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    Rose is a beast, and I really hope he comes back as strong as ever, even though it will probably adversely affect my team, he's that good to watch.

However, saying he didn't deserve his MVP isn't hating... He straight up didn't deserve it.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    We're getting mad at a guy for wanting to work his ass off to get back to earning his pay cheque now?

From a Bulls organizational POV, fine, look at it this way, but to me this shows this guy isn't a phony superstar content to sit at home in his cushy mansion with his leg propped up on the couch all day collecting his money.

I respect DRose. All world talent, but the kid has heart and desire too. Unlike a lot of phony-ass NBA "superstars", some of whom are more interested in about what night club they're going to later that night than what the score in 4th quarter is.

Bulls fans, no matter what happens this year, you should be happy you have a superstar player with his head on straight.

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere

Then you have no idea what the award is.

The heat scored like 7 points more than the bulls the entire series, domination, bulls have no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    The heat scored like 7 points more than the bulls the entire series, domination, bulls have no chance.
    This. Four close games that all came down to the finals minute = blowout wins.

ISH is shit.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    Then you have no idea what the award is.
    I know what the award has become, he may have been the best player on the team with the best record, but there are players more valuable to their team than Rose and there were damn sure better players in the league. That's what the award should be.

Get real guys that guy is a winner...he has that Bird, Jordan, Kobe gene. Rose s a winner if he had a Love and a Harden he would be owning the Heat. MAMBA OUT.
    Last edited by G-Funk; 11-13-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    he rushing to return? welcome to another injury Derrick Rose

the fool
    Insecure heat fan. Why not just wish him luck on his return?

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    We're getting mad at a guy for wanting to work his ass off to get back to earning his pay cheque now?

From a Bulls organizational POV, fine, look at it this way, but to me this shows this guy isn't a phony superstar content to sit at home in his cushy mansion with his leg propped up on the couch all day collecting his money.

I respect DRose. All world talent, but the kid has heart and desire too. Unlike a lot of phony-ass NBA "superstars", some of whom are more interested in about what night club they're going to later that night than what the score in 4th quarter is.

Bulls fans, no matter what happens this year, you should be happy you have a superstar player with his head on straight.
    This is exactly my thoughts too. Good post

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Don't understand the hype about his return lol. No way Bulls get past the knicks or the Heat, Rose or Roseless. Overrated since his mvp season (which he did not deserve).
    cool story f@gg0t. you should be a sportswriter

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Don't understand the hype about his return lol. No way Bulls get past the knicks or the Heat, Rose or Roseless. Overrated since his mvp season (which he did not deserve).
    Your salty that your nets have a bunch of phony, weak minded players that arent going anywhere this year? Even with the preseason hype? Lopez is a poor rebounding goof, Joe Johnson is a ball stopping, overpaid nancy, Humphries too busy playing dressups with the Kardashians, Deron williams a witches hat on defense, and then you have Wallace who I do respect and that Teletovic guy. But the rest is just hot garbage, Blatche is a weakass bitch too.

You could only wish your team has a winner like Rose in it.