Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Default ESPN insider predicts Nets go 64-18 and have BEST shot at winning championship at 36%

ESPN insiders are already picking the Nets to win the NBA championship!

Doolittle projects that the Brooklyn Nets will own a 64-18 record, one better than Miami, and a 36% chance of winning the NBA title.

The Nets certainly improved but they need to be healthy to win and even I don't believe that they will be fully healthy heading into the playoffs. They weren't healthy last season.

BTW, can someone post me ESPN insider "Power moves for east teams" please. Thanks.

Default Re: ESPN insider predicts Nets go 64-18 and have BEST shot at winning championship at 36%

Because ESPN is always right about their predictions.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: ESPN insider predicts Nets go 64-18 and have BEST shot at winning championship at 36%

ESPN experts all picked Lebron's cavs over the celtics and the cavs over Orlando too

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

wow, espn isnt even subtle about their love of the hyped teams. espn will drool over which ever team is the flavor of the month.

That is absurd if true.

Although the Nets are a very good championship team IF HEALTHY, even I don't believe they will be healthy for the duration of the playoffs or even to start the playoffs. That's the thing that will hold them back. It's like a 2.0 of the Lakers when they had Karl Malone and Gary Payton.

So, does anyone have ESPN insider that can msg me "Power moves of the east teams" please.

Saw a basketball once

With a unproven coach?

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Although the Nets are a very good championship team IF HEALTHY, even I don't believe they will be healthy for the duration of the playoffs or even to start the playoffs. That's the thing that will hold them back. It's like a 2.0 of the Lakers when they had Karl Malone and Gary Payton.

So, does anyone have ESPN insider that can msg me "Power moves of the east teams" please.
    http://i.imgur.com/ziHXWAO.jpg

You going to eat out your sister afterwards?

k

[COLOR="White"]filler[/COLOR]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    ESPN experts all picked Lebron's cavs over the celtics and the cavs over Orlando too
    they also predicted lakers will be 1st seed but then this happened:

7th seed
    The Spurs point differential against the Lakers was 18.8 ppg, tied for the fourth largest margin of victory in the history of the playoffs, and the worst in Lakers franchise history. The Lakers were only the second team in the history of the playoffs to lose back-to-back home games by at least 20 points in each.

The Lakers were arguably the fourth worst team in the history of the playoffs.

Man I'm sorry but the Nets look GREAT.

Kidd has a great staff, his inexperience will be a non factor by mid-season once he sees all the quirks.

That team is absolutely loaded, how could anyone really think they will suck? They have everything, a perfect mix at PF/C, a clutch go to scorer at SF, a 20 ppt guy at SG that can carry your offense with his iso's which can end opponents runs, a legit all time great 6th man in Jet who was just miscast in Boston. He will excel in New Jersey, expect 15 ppg and Joe Johnson sitting during crunch time.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    http://i.imgur.com/ziHXWAO.jpg

You going to eat out your sister afterwards?
    Thanks.

Good High School Starter

this dumbass also said the Hawks power move should be to trade Al Horford for Tyler Zeller and Tristan Thomspon

It's A VC3!!!, you've done a great job working your way up the "Most Annoying Poster on ISH" power rankings the last couple of weeks.