Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Virginity

Decent playground baller

Default Re: Virginity

took my gf to a vacation and we got a hotel room together. started by asking if i could touch her breasts, after the lights were off. then of course one clothing went off after the other.

bro tip: if girl has hesitation, just french kiss her. while kissing, proceed.

my first time was pretty bad though. had problems putting it in as it was her first time as well. proceeded to hump, pullout n thought i was going to ejaculate, but i sprayed piss instead. dont think my gf knew but its pretty embarassing to think of it now

second time was all good.

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
    Back in HS, I started going out with this girl that actually made me believe that love actually existed. We did it at her house, obviously we both lost our virginity to each other. Unfortunately, her dad found out that we had sex, and threatened to charge for statutory rape because I was 18 and she was 16 at that time. We had a pretty big argument over it and eventually he chased me out of the house. Later when I got home, I got a phone call from my then gf's Mom, telling me not to go back, because "He is looking for you and his shotgun isn't in the case..."(paraphrased) I was then told to never talk to her again or else he'll press charges against me. We decided to put an end to our relationship at that time, but we still secretly talked to/texted each other at that time. Yep, pretty depressing story.

At least you earned your lesson, take all the good with the bad

Quote Originally Posted by Boomerang
    took my gf to a vacation and we got a hotel room together. started by asking if i could touch her breasts, after the lights were off. then of course one clothing went off after the other.

my first time was pretty bad though. had problems putting it in as it was her first time as well. proceeded to hump, pullout n thought i was going to ejaculate, but i sprayed piss instead. dont think my gf knew but its pretty embarassing to think of it now

.....R Kelly in da house

Quote Originally Posted by Boomerang

it's almost impossible for me to piss with a full hard on, that lane is supposed to be blocked when your fcking

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by enayes

it's almost impossible for me to piss with a full hard on, that lane is supposed to be blocked when your fcking
    agreed!

and thanks for the comebacks guys lol

Quote Originally Posted by enayes

Did he also mention that her tits felt like sandbags?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Canelo_Griffin's Avatar

This is basically how i lost mine