Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Any guys here hook up with a married woman?

When I was in dental school I had a 3 month affair with a married chick in my class. I was 23, she was 30. Her husband lived in their house in another city and she had an apartment in Chapel Hill and would see him on the weekends, Holidays, etc. All we did was fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k. Never went out, never hardly even spoke to each other when we were in class. She would call and ask me to come over. We'd fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k and then I'd head back to my apartment. It was crazy. I remember driving back to my place one night and thinking "what the fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k is going on here?" I enjoyed the sex but otherwise really didn't have anything in common with this chick, other than the fact that we were both in dental school. I decided then to stop seeing her. As far as I know she's still married to the same dude.

Sounds like a lot of bullshit down the pipe of you go through with it all in the name of ass. There's other women you could jump that aren't married and intertwined into your professional life. I'd walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    When I was in dental school I had a 3 month affair with a married chick in my class. I was 23, she was 30. Her husband lived in their house in another city and she had an apartment in Chapel Hill and would see him on the weekends, Holidays, etc. All we did was fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k. Never went out, never hardly even spoke to each other when we were in class. She would call and ask me to come over. We'd fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k and then I'd head back to my apartment. It was crazy. I remember driving back to my place one night and thinking "what the fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k is going on here?" I enjoyed the sex but otherwise really didn't have anything in common with this chick, other than the fact that we were both in dental school. I decided then to stop seeing her. As far as I know she's still married to the same dude.
    better keep check on your wife, karma dude

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    better keep check on your wife, karma dude
    Yeah no doubt. When I look back on that now it was more stress relief for both of us than anything else. I never met her husband. She didn't wear a ring or have any pics of him at her apt. I never really thought of it as cheating.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Yeah no doubt. When I look back on that now it was more stress relief for both of us than anything else. I never met her husband. She didn't wear a ring or have any pics of him at her apt. I never really thought of it as cheating.
    You didn't get any bad karma out of the deal.

I'm almost positive her husband was bangin out something of his own.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    It's not your responsibility to keep her marriage together. Go for it.
    this is my view as well (for any relationship). Unless her husband is your friend, you have no obligation to keep her from straying.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    I'm in agreement that kids in the equation changes the conversation entirely, also if he's in the military serving our country. I personally wouldn't even respond to her if either of those were the case, but to each his own. The point of this thread was just to see what people thought of the situation, and whether they'd go for it or not. I honestly haven't decided yet.
    kids, yes. Career path? No.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

bros before hoes, but you dont even know the guy, so fvck it/ her.

Quote Originally Posted by falc39
    I know more about her and her husband than you ever would. It's a judgement call for me.

Guilt for the rest of my life? Youre talking like I'm about to murder someone . You realize how much this happens nowadays? A lot more than you think. You just never hear about most cases. Take the blinders off.

lol, I haven't even decided yet and white knights are already here negging me.

Can't have an honest discussion here...
    Depending on how old the kids are, a broken home is pretty much like the end of the world.

Guess it's all worth it, since you get to stick your dick in a vag right?

The siren call of puss*y renders all men powerless.

Earned not given

Dude, if she's throwin her pu*sy at you then what makes you think she wouldnt do it to another guy if you turn it down?

Hubby obviously isn't putting it down anymore so she's looking elsewhere. Give her the D my man. Just be very careful not to get caught.

Love Live Life

I had a chance to get with this married chick that's 32. She was all over me in the club so I go her number and whatnot. She got a couple of kids and said her husband be out of town during the week and she said had no problem cheating on him(red flag). I couldn't go through with it cause you never know how crazy her husband was. Like messing with someone's wife people will kill you over that. She definitely isn't loyal to him and it ain't no telling how many times she done cheated on him. So I just decided not to text her anymore and deleted her number but I kinda regret it cause she was fine. At the end of the day though I wouldn't want anybody to pipe down my wife if I was married and I know I would be out for blood if they did. So I say don't do it.

There's plenty of single girls out there. Mixing business with pleasure is bad for obvious reasons. But if the husband finds out and has even 1 screw loose, it will not end well for you. People have been killed over shit like this. The potential for drama is way too high.

NBA Superstar

As someone else mentioned in this thread, in situations like this, I tend to make myself think of the worst case scenario. I don't do this to be randomly pessimistic. Rather, I find it often brings me back down to Earth, where the right decision becomes clearer and more logical.

I believe in a lot of cases like this, we already know what we should do, we just have some trouble getting ourselves to that point. It's always tough to turn away from situations where one is hitting it off with an attractive member of the opposite sex. But for me, there's been a few times where I knew it just wasn't the right move to carry through with, so I found a way to get past it. I usually end up looking back and thinking about how I totally should have done it, but that's only because I'm completely disregarding all the reasons I didn't do it in the first place.

If it were me in this instance, I think the idea of a tryst would be outweighed by all the potential outcomes of following through with it. I'd still want it, but I'd find a way to quickly avert my attention and move on. Maybe she moves on to cheat with someone else. Maybe the strange turn of events of how I stomped everything out made her realize she was about to do something jacked up. Either way, at least I wouldn't have to deal with any potential consequences.
    Last edited by Rake2204; 04-25-2013 at 07:08 PM.

its obvious that girls out here are cold hearted she devils. be careful who your with and especially who you marry.