Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Krust Kingz

Default Re: Tyson Chandler...everybody's fault but his

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    he shud have sat out than give us that crappy performance, cud have given copeland more time and barron wud have given us more rebounds...
    [COLOR="Navy"]You wanted to play Copeland, Martin, Stat at the Center position in the playoffs? Regular season is one thing but they would have never made it out the first round. Barron was not going to pay.[/COLOR]

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    he shud have sat out than give us that crappy performance, cud have given copeland more time and barron wud have given us more rebounds...
    He would have gotten killed even further if he sat out the entire playoffs.

I really dont think Barron was an answer....a meaningless regular season game does not equal the playoffs.

Gotta recall though, Copeland actually started the very first game for us against Boston and o-fer'd.

Played in game 2 and 0-fer'd

Had another o-fer as well, i thnk Woodson only played him again in desperation, but you gotta agree if a player bombs that hard, usually they aren't see n again expecially a rook.

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Interesting quote from Woody. I can't say I disagree at all, but it also makes me reiterate the lack of congruence between Woody and Grunwald. I just don't get how you see this and don't say something to your GM:

Mike Woodson
    He mentioned yesterday that he wants to establish something, and I want to help him because I think big guys should be able to catch the ball and play offense and rebound the ball instead of tapping it out," Woodson added. "Rebound the ball to go back up and perhaps get a foul or score a bucket."

Here's the link:
    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...nse?src=mobile

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    Interesting quote from Woody. I can't say I disagree at all, but it also makes me reiterate the lack of congruence between Woody and Grunwald. I just don't get how you see this and don't say something to your GM:

Mike Woodson
    He mentioned yesterday that he wants to establish something, and I want to help him because I think big guys should be able to catch the ball and play offense and rebound the ball instead of tapping it out," Woodson added. "Rebound the ball to go back up and perhaps get a foul or score a bucket."

Here's the link:
    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...nse?src=mobile
    [COLOR="Navy"]I dont understand what you mean. Tell the GM to get a real PF and back up C? Not sure the Knicks organization has that kind of communication chain.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    [COLOR="Navy"]I dont understand what you mean. Tell the GM to get a real PF and back up C? Not sure the Knicks organization has that kind of communication chain.[/COLOR]
    No tell the GM "our Center can't catch and makes 14 million dollars. Let's cut our ties while other teams still think he's good."

Krust Kingz

No tell the GM "our Center can't catch and makes 14 million dollars. Let's cut our ties while other teams still think he's good."
    [COLOR="Navy"]Interesting interpretation you have there. Although Chandler tweaked Woodson which I have no problem with except it was made publicly he put his name on it. Woodson gave a subtle shot back as well.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    [COLOR="Navy"]Interesting interpretation you have there. Although Chandler tweaked Woodson which I have no problem with except it was made publicly he put his name on it. Woodson gave a subtle shot back as well.[/COLOR]
    Chandler should be in no position to point fingers but it seems like he's pointed all 10. I've yet to hear him take ownership for his poor play. Not to mention, the dude hasn't added anything to his game since he's been a rookie and he has the nerve to turn down Hakeem lol

Krust Kingz

Chandler should be in no position to point fingers but it seems like he's pointed all 10. I've yet to hear him take ownership for his poor play. Not to mention, the dude hasn't added anything to his game since he's been a rookie and he has the nerve to turn down Hakeem lol
    [COLOR="Navy"]I guess him playing with a herniated disc doesnt matter huh? I guess if you had that kind of injury and played through it while being battered wouldnt you be hostile too?

But I dont care if you view him as the problem nothing is going to change that you can criticize him all you want. [/COLOR]

How does a player complete over 60% of their shots for two years straight if they can catch?

As far as the rebounding, i dont care how he gets em, just get him.

Just curious, why is this being brought up now, this article was from May?

Straight Hardcore percelloveknicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    How does a player complete over 60% of their shots for two years straight if they can catch?

Becausechandler is an expensive bum!

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Maybe this promotes Franchize agenda that even Woodson wants Tyson off the team.... I didnt get that translation though. Good catch on the date.[/COLOR]

The article was updated today at 12:41

And I'm not saying Woody wants Tyson traded but clearly he sees a problem so either get the guy outta here or find a solid backup. Knowing the guy has major limitations, I don't get how Kenyon Martin has been our best backup. Seems a bit irresponsible.

Please get rid off Tyson. I'll actually forgive Grunwald giving away 3 picks for Bargnani if he can get something decent for Tyson.

I'm hearing rumors of a Chandler trade to Golden State. I don't know how true they are as my source isn't one I'd confide in. The trade would send Chandler to GS for Bogut and Barnes. Needless to say, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I'm hearing rumors of a Chandler trade to Golden State. I don't know how true they are as my source isn't one I'd confide in. The trade would send Chandler to GS for Bogut and Barnes. Needless to say, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
    I recalled incarcerated bob tweeted something like that after the Bargnani deal was agreed to.....

IBN SPORTS ‏@IBNINCARCERATED
    **BREAKING NBA NEWS**Source: After #Raptors deal goes through Knicks are trading #Chandler ---#Warriors are the team that's rumored #IBN

I hope he's not your source.