Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
    Reported.
    You should report yourself for e-mailing me that garbage. And FYI, your last attempt at giving me a negative rep ended up in a gray box. Maybe you should click it harder. Jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
    Internet junkie loser.
    Reported.

Bill Swerski
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I don't know how to check it, don't care to learn how, and I'm guessing some of the sensitive/lame types on the board have been offended by some of my posts...

I prolly have a bad rep, but so the f#@k what!!!

I love Basketball, and this board is the dopest board so far...

The end.

I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm Jerm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    I only give positive reps. If a negative rep needs to be given I'll pass up the option of giving you one and just roast you via post. Thats my negative rep. 41pts is ridiculous. Amazing how you get pos reps for crap and others get snubbed. Gotta love the pansies on this board.
    You lie alot, I should take time out from my busy schedule to expose all the negative reps. you have given me on this board.

Kids grow up, reps. don't matter.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease SixerFan03's Avatar

Jerm, can you prove he gave those reps? Anyone can sign anything. I could give you a negative rep and sign your name--not that I would do that. I'm just making a point.

Who has ever given multiple reps to one guy? You must rep alot to be able to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Who has ever given multiple reps to one guy? You must rep alot to be able to do so.
    I rep GoBB whenever I can.

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm
    You lie alot, I should take time out from my busy schedule to expose all the negative reps. you have given me on this board.

Give you negative reps for what? Only poster here who gives me negative reps alot is the pansy named CED. Maybe its him, hall & oates, i seen hippos or any other posters tagging my name. Its not hard to do. I can rep you right now and put TMOGE. Then you'll be crying to him about "u gave me a negative rep". Also you claim i gave u negative reps when my rep wasnt GOOD from the start. Only people with high reps can give negative reps. People with bad reps are no real rep at all cant negative rep u.

It was only until my ip ban was lifted that my rep count was reset. Black boy lost = you. Go find yourself.

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm

you should, and expose the DATES.

Has it recently been mentioned that Jerm's an idiot? It should be taped to his bathroom mirror for when he wakes up in the morning. "Hi Jerm, get ready for a bright start to a brand new day! You're an idiot."

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Has it recently been mentioned that Jerm's an idiot? It should be taped to his bathroom mirror for when he wakes up in the morning. "Hi Jerm, get ready for a bright start to a brand new day! You're an idiot."
    Classic. Rep for you.

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    You seem affected by reps like it means something in life. Ever since Ced gave you a neg rep,you have been a little or a lot angry towards Ish members. Don't worry nobody will look down at you at work because somebody gave you a neg rep. Grow up and let it go.

The only people I trash on this board are the idiots that deserve it, like you stupid Kobe psychophants, Ced for drawing my attention to himself, and Jerm for being this board's answer to Stephen Colbert. If this was only about my rep, as you so stupidly presume, I'd be saying nothing, as my rep is actually higher now than it was before I posted in this thread.

Intelligent fan

It's higher than before? Okay,can you shut the **** up now? I think we are all tired about your whining and *****ing about how people abuse the rep system. You aren't an idiot complaining about some rep system on a messageboard? You think people care what you think?
    Last edited by Kobe24; 08-13-2006 at 05:54 PM.

Well, if no one cared, why would you be replying? You just don't like it when I point out how stupid your heroes are (and yourself, by extension). You want me to stop posting? Then quit replying, dummy.