Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Default Re: The Spurs offense is so refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Banned for ignorance is more like it. I asked a question I shouldn't have asked and got banned. I got unbanned because I'm a valuable poster to this forum and Jeff knows I bring a lot to the table. Why would I bet you over one regular season game? So basically you ARE down for a playoff bet if they meet? Good?
    Didn't you then get banned for posting a giant picture of a nut sack?

Saw a basketball once

I still think the bigs (mostly Griffin) in that particular video need to do a better job of reading the defense or containing the pick n roll. The other big just needs to rotate and if the whole team rotates well on defense it shouldn't be a problem.

The Spurs are good and the offense is pretty. I had fun watching the video but still. If Blake Griffin or Deandre would just do a better job of containing the pick n roll, it wouldn't be such a blowout.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    Ball movement is the Heats kryptonite, they love when teams go ISO the Spurs would give them a real series.
    Exactly. OKC iso ball plays right into the Heat's hands.

And man, Blake Griffin's D is really bad in that video. Not saying he's always like that, but he made a lot of silly mistakes in that video.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Exactly. OKC iso ball plays right into the Heat's hands.

And man, Blake Griffin's D is really bad in that video. Not saying he's always like that, but he made a lot of silly mistakes in that video.
    But he dunks real good.

CF86 stays getting owned in every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid
    Three playoffs the Spurs barely won 50 games and were a 7th seed. No one said "watch out" for the Spurs then.

This year is different for the simple fact that the Spurs finally play defense. The best defense they've played since 2007. And along with defense, they run one if not the best offensive system in the NBA.
    We'll see. I don't think they have another gear. The younger teams start knocking them around and they don't kick it up.

Don't hate on me, i'd love the Spurs to knock off the heat. I'd love anyone to knock off the heat. But DONT SLEEP ON THE SPURS is a regular season staple that melts down come playoff time.

Very good NBA starter

what's funny is this is not an "Don't sleep on the Spurs thread"

Haters gonna hate, on all things Spurs

Saw a basketball once

Heat vs. Spurs in the finals?

Who has OKC and the Spurs in the WCF? And if so, who's coming out of that series.

Very good NBA starter

Hate? People just like to state obvious shit and repeat it over and over. Spurs play good offense. Spurs are under the radar. Spurs have the best seed in the west. Well no shit... this has been the case for over a decade, it's time to stop spreading it as news. The reason people don't care is because it's not news.
    on a basketball board, anything is fair game to post. certainly a thread admiring the spurs and their overall game. lets be honest, if it wasn't against the Clipps you wouldn't be in this thread. And that's fine. I gravitate toward spurs stuff, I can say. but this thread is pretty harmless and simple. nothing like "Spurs will be future champions GUARANTEED" of a couple days ago or "Spurs are being slept on" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    what's funny is this is not an "Don't sleep on the Spurs thread"

Haters gonna hate, on all things Spurs
    Exactly, reading is essential

Hate? People just like to state obvious shit and repeat it over and over. Spurs play good offense. Spurs are under the radar. Spurs have the best seed in the west. Well no shit... this has been the case for over a decade, it's time to stop spreading it as news. The reason people don't care is because it's not news.
    This coming from the dude who posts EVERY single Clipper related news story. You had a damn thread earlier about a POSSIBLE Clipper trade that didn't go through. Go outside man.

Quote Originally Posted by mjokc
    This coming from the dude who posts EVERY single Clipper related news story. You had a damn thread earlier about a POSSIBLE Clipper trade that didn't go through. Go outside man.
    Josh Smith for Eric Bledsoe, with no source

Very good NBA starter

I'm not saying don't make Spurs threads. Unlike most people I welcome posts about every team openly and never criticize that. My thing is when it's the same thread 10 times a year like "People sleeping on the Spurs". People sleep on the Spurs because what they do is now routine. The Spurs winning 55+ games and getting a top 2 seed is a common thing it feels like. Nobody talks about it because it's as common as you taking a morning sh**.

If anybody but Brandon made this thread I wouldn't have an issue but Brandon never posts without ulterior motives, usually to bait me and specific other posters.
    What you described is basically what the Mavs did for the last 10 years. Regular season warriors, failed in the playoffs. I get the whole concept, trust me. It's what the Spurs were in the 90's when I was growing up.

The thing is. Anything can happen. I think pushing the Spurs down anybody's throat is counterintuitive, because fans to an extent should let their teams and players do the talking (cough cough), and it reeks of insecurity. But a thread marveling at the Spurs offense is not that.

Assumed ulterior motive or not. Constant gripe is just hating. Niko in particular has been doing for years. but whatever.

Twitter is not a source.

With no source? I posted sources it was in the news tard. I wasn't the one suggesting the trade. Per usual though you accuse me of saying things I never said.. then I quote the posts for you and you disappear like a bitch. Like that thread Chazzy and you failed at bumping.. where I found proof that what I was saying was the truth. Quit lying douche.
    Still wanting to become a trucker? Got a GF yet? Job? Focus on those problems first bro.